Page 285 of 289 FirstFirst ... 185235275281282283284285286287288289 LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 4335

Re: Obama's "Public" Health Care Plan

^^^ How do polls refute the loony left's thinking one thing is the other?

Squirrel!!!

To add... if its so popular, why are so few signed on to it?

Maybe you should use real numbers instead of polls... +3 and all your other past experiences with polls.

^^^ He cut the advertising. And immigration fears run who off?
    Orange Man Bad.

Just reading your headline.

Doubling down on stupid, I see.

Read again. You said polls only said ‘healthcare’ and loonie’s read into them as aco. I gave multiple examples that you were wrong. Have a great night.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Doubling down on stupid, I see.

Read again. You said polls only said ‘healthcare’ and loonie’s read into them as aco. I gave multiple examples that you were wrong. Have a great night.
    You're confused.

Your polls asked about Obamacare.

^^^ I was reacting to bb's citing 71% of Americans thinking healthcare is important... looney left reaction is touting Obamacare. Do ya get it yet? Need a further explanation?

Idiot.

Which group is larger? Illegal immigrants or folks on Obamacare?

Less than 12 million people are in Obamacare. Fewer as the year goes on. Close to 90% of them get subsidies. Its claimed to be very popular. If so, where are all the buyers? In a country of over 300 million people, less than 12 million buying in (especially with someone else paying part of the fare for most) is hardly a sign of being popular. Exactly the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    ^^^ He cut the advertising. And immigration fears run who off?
    Orange Man Bad.

Just reading your headline.
    much like the president and also a case of cognitive dissidence that also appears to exist from the guy who once bragged about having 3 polices to choose from. it's all there if you had read it.

Rex Tillerson Says He Had to Say No to Demands From President That “Violate the Law”

to go to work for a man who is pretty undisciplined, doesn’t—doesn’t like to read, doesn’t read briefing reports, doesn’t—doesn’t like to get into the details of a lot of things but rather just kind of says, ‘Look, this is what I believe and you can try to convince me otherwise, but most of the time you’re not going to do that.’ ”
    Time is already running out to save Obamacare 2019

A recent independent analysis confirmed what industry experts and consumer advocacy groups have already argued: Republican changes to key provisions of former President Barack Obama's health care law will do more harm to the already struggling system.

Per the Urban Institute, Congress' repeal of the tax penalty for foregoing health insurance and President Donald Trump's expansion of short-term health care plans, specifically, will cause about 9 million more Americans to have no-to-subpar coverage next year.

As healthy people drop out of the market or opt for cheaper, barebones plans, marketplace premiums will increase an average of 18.2 percent, according to the Urban Institute report. That spike is significant on its own, but more troubling when you consider 2018 plans were already prohibitively expensive for people who didn't qualify for federal subsidies.
    bb

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    Which group is larger? Illegal immigrants or folks on Obamacare?
    illegal immigrants are forbidden from signing up for aca. what you didn't read:

The rule is used by immigration officials to identify which people have a high probability of becoming dependent on the government, which is then used to reject applicants either seeking legal entry into the United States or applying for permanent residency through regular channels. The Trump Administration is proposing that use of programs such as the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program or Medicaid be added to the list of factors that can lead to a person being considered a public charge and having their application rejected.
    bb

Quote Originally Posted by baghdad bob View Post

bb
    You're as thick as otoc. I didn't ask about illegal immigrants on Obamacare. I asked which group is larger. I'd wager there are more illegals in the US than Obamacare recipients.

bb

Yep and they’re forbidden to enter the country but they do by the millions. When it comes to illegals they can get whatever they need and want. Ask the radical left.
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

much like the president and also a case of cognitive dissidence that also appears to exist from the guy who once bragged about having 3 polices to choose from. it's all there if you had read it.

Rex Tillerson Says He Had to Say No to Demands From President That “Violate the Law”

Time is already running out to save Obamacare 2019

bb
    There were an average of no more than 10 million people on Obamacare while Obambi was in office. There are still more than 9 million. Must be Trump's fault the users fell at all.

Got a poll that says otherwise?

I gotta say, you two liberal loon linkomatics put up screeds of blather, but a single sentence question seems to throw you off the rails.