Page 289 of 289 FirstFirst ... 189239279285286287288289
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 4335

Re: Obama's "Public" Health Care Plan

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    ^^^ Like the Great Russian Collusion Cluster F**k you'd rather not speak of, you're just gonna have to wait and see. My guess, probably less free shit for the free loaders and lower premiums/deductibles for those who actually pay for stuff. Hope so, anyway.
    I just love reading your take on things, seeing how that mind of yours works. From denial of the Russian attack documented on 100s of pages in the mueller report you didn’t read, how collusion wasn’t on the table for several reasons to a nonsense conclusion.

The aca, as first presented by the conservative heartland and first tried by a republican governor in a state that now has one of the better healthcare systems came into being as a solution to the cost burden of uninsured people defaulting on their bills. I even remember one of the original subjects held up by the gop as evidence that people could do without dropped out when they got sick and defaulted on their hospital bills.

Yup. Gotta love the arguments you feed the ‘all the libcucks’ here with nothing more than saying ‘free stuff’, ‘free loaders’ and ‘cluster f**k’.

Keep believing you won’t pay for the vacuum you guys desire.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

^^^ You're down to responding to months old posts?

A more up to date response would acknowledge that the Mueller report didn't even say that Russia's government meddled in the election. Not once. And only a libcuck as yourself would view Facebook posts as "an attack". Its never been about Russians attacking our election while under the watchful eyes of Obambi folks... its always been about Orange Man Bad.

Idiot.
    Last edited by Dutchcedar; 07-12-2019 at 11:10 AM.

^^^ You're down to responding to months old posts?

A more up to date response would acknowledge that the Mueller report didn't even say that Russia's government meddled in the election. Not once. And only a libcuck as yourself would view Facebook posts as "an attack". Its never been about Russians attacking our election while under the watchful eyes of Obambi folks... its always been about Orange Man Bad.

Idiot.
    Wah wah wah.

Only a trumpet who obviously hasn’t read the report based on you words above would double down on stupid.

Have fun complaining to yourself.

Loved your additional comments backing your claims on the aca.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Wah wah wah.

Only a trumpet who obviously hasn’t read the report based on you words above would double down on stupid.

You're projecting again.

Wah wah wah.

CrowdStrikeOut: Mueller’s Own Report Undercuts Its Core Russia-Meddling Claims
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Wah wah wah.

they love any excuse to spread their narrative(trump propaganda) everywhere, even in the aca thread. so i will oblige.

What the Mueller Report Tells Us About Russian Influence Operations

The redacted Special Counsel report released this morning confirms that the Russian government, through various proxies, carried out a multi-pronged campaign against the United States before, during, and after the 2016 election. That campaign involved three distinct elements:

A social media influence and infiltration operation led by the Internet Research Agency (IRA);
    A cyber hacking operation carried out by the Russian military intelligence (GRU); and
    An infiltration operation of the Trump campaign.

The report describes in stunning detail the inner workings of the full Russian operation. To date, the report is the most comprehensive account (in addition to the previously released indictment of IRA and GRU operatives) of how the Russian operation evolved over time, how successful it was in targeting and duping Americans, and the Kremlin’s motivation.

This post focuses specifically on what the Mueller report tells us about the information operations. A second post will focus on what we have learned about Russian cyber operations and capabilities.
    By the end of the 2016 election, the IRA “had the ability to reach millions of U.S. persons through their social media accounts” on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Tumblr, according to the report (see page 26). Facebook later estimated that IRA-controlled accounts reached as many as 126 million people, and an additional 1.4 million were reached through Twitter.

On Twitter, the IRA followed a similar impersonation and audience-building strategy by creating individual accounts that would post content, which bot networks would then amplify. As has been previously reported, U.S. media outlets quoted the IRA-controlled accounts as representing real American opinions. So did members of the Trump campaign, including Trump family members (see pages 27-35 of the report).

bb

Quote Originally Posted by baghdad bob View Post
    they love any excuse to spread their narrative(trump propaganda) everywhere, even in the aca thread. so i will oblige.

bb

Wrong thread... but what the heck. Sorry to burst your April bubble bob... but they just admitted in court there is no connection.

Judge Rebukes Mueller for Falsely Alleging Evidence of Russian Government Involvement In Hack; Muller's Own Prosecutor Admits No Evidence
    Mueller Testimony to House Postponed
    —Ace of Spades

. . .
    Buckle up, buttercup, because you’re not going to believe DOJ’s response: “The report doesn’t say that.” What? I thought we “knew” that the Russian government committed an act of war by posting politically charged information on the internet. Now the DOJ is backing away from any tie between the internet troll farm and the Russian government?

The DOJ has now admitted that the Mueller report “itself does not state anywhere that the Russian government was behind the Internet Research Agency [and Concord] activity.” Whoa. The judge then asked, “So it is the government’s position that tying Concord and its co-defendants to the Russian government is not prejudicial?”

In the subsequent order, Judge Freidrich wrote: “On May 29, 201

. . .
    . . .
    Update: it's not just a judge recognizing that the Russian troll farm did not act for Russian gov't -- it's one of Mueller's own prosecutors. At May 28 hearing, Jonathan Kravis said: "The report does not say that the Russian government participated in" the troll farm's activity:

. . .
    ^^^ I think Kravis has indeed "read the report"....
    Last edited by AMDScooter; 07-12-2019 at 02:34 PM.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

bb
    Sigh. It’s like the trumpets and their echo chamber can’t or won’t read.
    The Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion. Evidence ofRussian government operations began to surface in mid-2016. In June, the Democratic National Committee and its cyber response team publicly announced that Russian hackers had compromised its computer network. Releases of hacked materials-hacks that public reporting soon attributed to the Russian government-began that same month. Additional releases followed in July through the organization WikiLeaks, with further releases in October and November.
    Or like Dutch claims, Russian government wasn’t mentioned anywhere. That was page 1.
    Last edited by otoc; 07-12-2019 at 07:51 PM.

sigh

bb
    Yup. We sigh and they call names and complain about us. I’m told we are intolerant too.

Or like Dutch claims, Russian government wasn’t mentioned anywhere. That was page 1.
    You really have trouble reading, don't you? My posts are right here and you just seem incapable of reading them correctly.

You really have trouble reading, don't you? My posts are right here and you just seem incapable of reading them correctly.
    Hahaha! That’s a great attempt at denial!

He's been a bit occupied of late working up the victim schtick...

Wait on dam minute TT stold my Cluster••••... That’s copy right material...
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

Sally Pipes: Joe Biden’s ‘no’ on 'Medicare-for-all' is a ruse

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/sall...n-medicare-all

Biden and TT want to take Obambicare off the Ventilator... Hopefully Obambicare will die when the plug is pulled ...
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....