Thread: Help

Help

I need help, please, reclaiming my workunits. I have been gone a while and want to start work again, but BOINC won't let me claim my past work.
    All suggestions appreciated.

Re: Help

Quote Originally Posted by thewanderer View Post
    I need help, please, reclaiming my workunits. I have been gone a while and want to start work again, but BOINC won't let me claim my past work.
    All suggestions appreciated.
    Which project(s)? If you look here you will find you are listed as #60 on the team.

After a little research I see you were running Einstien. The Einstien server is currently down. When it comes back up you have basicaly 3 options.

1. Attach or log in with the e-mail and password you used before. If your e-mail address has changed it is important that you log in and change it.

2. If you have the same e-mail but have forgotten the password go to the log in page and click on the forgot password link and it will be sent to you.

3. If you have a different e-mail address and have forgotten the password then you are at the mercy of those running the project. You will need to create a new account and ask the people running the project if they can merge the two for you.

It is important to use the same e-mail address across all projects that you run to keep your stats right on the various stats sites.

I almost forgot, Welcome Back.