Thread: Two Listings

Unhappy Two Listings

Sorry for this problem, but I seem to have two listings for my SETI Units, number 60 and 96.

I was not running it for a while but since coming back to the fold, so to speak, it has me listed at two different places and won't add them together.

I would appreciate any assistance any one can provide.

Thanks

Re: Two Listings

Quote Originally Posted by thewanderer View Post
    Sorry for this problem, but I seem to have two listings for my SETI Units, number 60 and 96.

I was not running it for a while but since coming back to the fold, so to speak, it has me listed at two different places and won't add them together.

I would appreciate any assistance any one can provide.

Thanks
    You didn't say where the listings are. If this is at Seti then you rejoined with a different email address and that is the way it will stay. If however the listings are on one of the stats sites and you came back to the same account at Seti then it may take a few days (or more) for it to sync up. This is because Boinc uses a device called a Cross Project I D or CPID for most of us. This normally happens when you join a new project. I've been running Collatz since Monday and it still hasn't caught up yet.

If it is caused by two different projects not knowing that you are the same person, you'll have to run both projects on the same installation of BOINC for a day or two (so you complete at least one WU for each project with that BOINC installation). Then give the stats another day or so.

Red, if you're still showing up separate for Collates, did you do a BOINC upgrade/reinstall just for Collates? If so, you'll need to run a second project to get your stats joined back together.

Yea, it's gonna happen starting tomorrow. I'm gonna dump GPUGrid and start Collatz on the same machines that are running Docking.