Talking Tweety Bird is 60 Years Old!!

For those of us that can relate!!! This was JUST too hilarious not to pass on...I know Just how he feels!!!

Oh NOOOO!!!!
    Tweety Bird is 60 years Old This Week!

" I TAWT I TAW A PU...........A PUT........OH I DON'T KNOW WAT DA SHIT I TAW!!"

Why F@H?? Click me!
    As of 07/28/11
    Oz1a v2.0 >> XFX MDA72P7509 750a, PI X2 8870BE, 2 x XFX GTS250, WD 250GB, F2-8500CL5D-2GBPK, Tt TR2 600W, XP Pro SP3

Re: Tweety Bird is 60 Years Old!!

das nasty lol

add a couple 120mm fans overhead to drop temps by 10+ celsiusD.S.C-12(2)-disclaimer : whatever u do with your hardware/software is your
    responsibility, which i dont hold if u break anything

GRAB here OcBible v1.55 and Guidemania v1.21
    scary pooch?pooch#1taking ball from dogpooch pulln on ropeme on board after 2 years
    of no board
    http://gonny.se/ <-cool lady http://www.mediafire.com/?8dmg21ms1vx
    IN MEMORY OF HOW BM WAS TREATED HERE...

What?! What?! Then how old is Sylvester in human years??? Those old Loony Toons and Merry Melodies are still some of the best cartoons ever done.

Quote Originally Posted by _dangtx_ View Post
    das nasty lol
    Wadaya mean das nasty?? Lets see what you look like at 60!! Shit, my dad told me, back when I had a humungus beard, that I'd look like a Hemoroid in my coffin. He did, but I ain't dead yet .

Sorta like what my late father said back when we first moved into the house and didn't have any curtins for the upstairs guest room....

Me: What me to put some towels over the windows?

Dad: No need, if someone looks I'll take it as a compliment!

Why F@H?? Click me!
    As of 07/28/11
    Oz1a v2.0 >> XFX MDA72P7509 750a, PI X2 8870BE, 2 x XFX GTS250, WD 250GB, F2-8500CL5D-2GBPK, Tt TR2 600W, XP Pro SP3

Some birds have long life spans
    Last edited by JustinC939; 10-05-2009 at 05:39 AM.

As another election draws near; the G.O.P. are yet again filled with a stupid confidence that the they will win the White House. What they don't realize about people like Trump, Carson, and Cruz is that their rhetoric only resonates within an echo chamber, but not the American people. They live in an illusion of falsehood and distorted truth and only seek information and opinions that confirm these beliefs and instantly reject anything that contradicts them because only their opinions matter. Their notion of freedom is freedom for themselves and those alike to them, but not the rest of the country which has changed.
    These are the reasons why the G.O.P is set to lose in 2016. And when that happens, rest assured that they will have myriad of conspiracy theories blaming everyone and everything from the liberal media, to Oprah, to welfare moms, and pretty much everyone but their own disgusting selves.