Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I hato say this

I hato say this

But my time here has come and gone. Some circumstances that I will not elaborate on have made calling this place my only home outside of concrete and glass walls intolerable. A Heavy heart doesn't describe the feeling. Goodbye to all of you, each and every one of you, and many other members who don't fold as well. I'll still be folding, but for Stanford directly, or another roost, if I can find one that provides what pcper lacks. Thank you one and all for being my friends, helping me through many difficult times. It was not in vain.

brad

Re: I hato say this

Quote Originally Posted by BWM View Post
    But my time here has come and gone. Some circumstances that I will not elaborate on have made calling this place my only home outside of concrete and glass walls intolerable. A Heavy heart doesn't describe the feeling. Goodbye to all of you, each and every one of you, and many other members who don't fold as well. I'll still be folding, but for Stanford directly, or another roost, if I can find one that provides what pcper lacks. Thank you one and all for being my friends, helping me through many difficult times. It was not in vain.

brad

*starts packing up.....

add a couple 120mm fans overhead to drop temps by 10+ celsiusD.S.C-12(2)-disclaimer : whatever u do with your hardware/software is your
    responsibility, which i dont hold if u break anything

GRAB here OcBible v1.55 and Guidemania v1.21
    scary pooch?pooch#1taking ball from dogpooch pulln on ropeme on board after 2 years
    of no board
    http://gonny.se/ <-cool lady http://www.mediafire.com/?8dmg21ms1vx
    IN MEMORY OF HOW BM WAS TREATED HERE...

Fold with what you have,
    Every Work Unit can make a difference.

I'm sorry to hear it

I was just thinking to myself the other day that there's so few people now, compared to a few years ago

Death, taxes and another perfect a** post from BMW
    are all that is guaranteed in life ...please say it aint so!

** confused** again.

When the guy with 65K posts moves on, something's very wrong.
    My heatware

Proudly NOT a console or subscription/micropayment gamer.

Quote Originally Posted by Windrunner View Post
    When the guy with 65K posts moves on, something's very wrong.
    Yes sir, you are quite right. When I move on from the ONLY home I have ever had outside of the corporate engineering world, find a place I love, settle in here, even become a mod, then step down. No problem. Fine and daddy, It was time. BUT when that same admin proves un "wise" enough to tell me, with my wife at my side reading it, that I pay more attention to spammers than her, with mister "wisdom" having no damn clue on this planet what she does for a living, her qualifications/credentials, nothing, she takes it as a direct insult, and had every right to. That's it, that's all. Done. Finished.....................

Now, I broke one of my own promises saying all of that because what goes on in staff is supposed to stay in staff. I AM NOT A STAFFER, and yet he is, he brought it to ME, so HE crossed the line and broke the rule. Nuff said. The goose and gander game. That's all, gentlemen. Good by to all of you, again. Your stuck with him now, not me.

Ok now Joe, go right ahead and yang the switch now. I know your so damn anxious to do it that you just can't stand waiting any longer. Now's your time. But ya might wanna have a look at dan's thread in OT first though. Seems that members want explanations for what the hell is happening here, and since no one is talking, I will. Court is open

For those who haven't read it yet, try this one http://forums.pcper.com/showthread.php?t=466693
    Last edited by BWM; 10-04-2009 at 06:52 PM.

I'm still very, very confused.

BWM, I'm still not sure what happened but is it possible to ask for an apology? People do obscenely stupid things sometimes.

I'd like to think that this forum is a bit more mature than the average board, so maybe you should take a break, maybe a week, and come back and work things out with the person?

I'm not trying to downplay what he did - it sounds like he pretty directly insulted your wife - but people screw up all the time, and the male ego's first response is to try to 'win'.
    My heatware

Proudly NOT a console or subscription/micropayment gamer.

im very disappointed that you would call me out in public...and with such a one sided story that is missing some crucial facts...

i brought nothing to you. you brought it to me with an unprovoked PM. i simply responded.

its cool though. i dont hold any grudges. i told you in a pm that i did not insult anyone...and you choose to believe otherwise. nothing more i can say or do.

everyone here can think what they want...makes me no difference. i know the truth of the matter at hand, the WHOLE truth (as do several others) and that is all that matters to me.
    Last edited by The Wise One; 10-05-2009 at 02:32 AM.
    hmm...

Makes no difference to me either, wise. You spoke through me and insulted connie, a very highly paid professional, Phd in SC-Crtpto ad a paid professional spam killer widly known at that. She just happens to be my wife now. To say she took it as a slap is an understatement, and I'm shiocked shitless that you were unwise enough to even think of who else MIGHT have been reading over my shoulder, same as yours reads over yours. I'll accept (grudgingly) what you stepped back from a wee bit regarding me, but you have a long way to go as far as my wife is concerned. Next time, think about who is reading over one's shoulder before poking the keys............

i dont have to think about who is reading over anyones shoulder before i type anything. i dont care who is reading over anyones shoulder. why would that matter to me?

i dont get where this insult thing is coming from. again...i insulted no one.
    Last edited by The Wise One; 10-05-2009 at 02:37 AM.
    hmm...

Very simple bro, you told me you were shocked that I was sitting here looking at a spammer instead of attending to my new bride. Well now you know who she is and why she was sitting right here right beside me when you said that, and why she hit the ceiling in the process. A simple apology for that poor sense of good judgement and incorrect assumption on your part will suffice just fine, and it'll be over with. Then I will call you a brother once again. Not until....

ok cool...i see how this is going to play out...fine then. here is the whole thing. lets get down...

here is the very first PM from you to me. this was completely unprovoked, uncalled for, and down right wrong...all because we didnt jump when you said...

Quote Originally Posted by BWM
    Re: WindWithMe

The latest endorced tactic fresh out of the zillions of SEO schools out there. PPL better pull their heads out of their asses and smell the........ It still spam, dude using forums ALL over the net to post/PIMP his articles, all exactly the same, complete with his cute little chime gizmo. Probably in an attempt to land a reviewer staff spot at some website. So cute. Nothing to debate except to the blind. I'd drop this place like a hot rock and kiss off the years I've given this place if this is what pcper is gonna turn into. It stinks. And you have my permission to post this in staff if you with. I don't give a shit.

Note the lack of links?????? Where the hell do you think that idea came from?? SEO school. Mods/admins have forever removed links or lined through them, then left the post in place. THAT"S where that idea came from and spammers know it. They're not stupid and will cover every hole left in a forums posting policies. Remember what I said years ago NOW????? Lots of pretty stupid mods and admins out there.

For every move you make, or fail to make, they are going to ram spam right up yer arses..

Sorry to have to put to y'all that way folks, but ya never listened to me before. Now ya see it for yerselves.

b
    I'm on my honeymoon right now fellas and it isn't gonna ruffle my feathers on bit if y'all decide to shit cane me for what I've said.

b
    and my full response to the above PMs

and my response to him

Quote Originally Posted by The Wise One
    ill respond to this in 2 parts.

part 1

we are aware of this. we were aware before you sent me this absurd PM i am responding to. we are dealing with it in our way and in our time and that is all you should concern yourself with.

part 2

first of all, i cannot believe you would take time out of your honeymoon to worry about spam...let alone allow this to get you as worked up as it has. good grief man...get off the comp and be with your wife...she deserves your attention a hell of a lot more than this site and the spam you reference.

second of all...this PM you sent me is absolutely absurd. You may have all day, everyday, to sit on these forums and hit refresh every 1 minute looking for spammers...but most of us here have lives outside of here. we all volunteer our time to do what we do. pcper is a part of my life...but it is not my whole life. im fairly certain that most of the people here feel the same way.

with all of that said, i realize that you have things going on in your life. hell...we all do...but regardless of what is going on...those things do not justify the way you constantly attack this site and its staff. the ONLY reason you are still allowed to post here is because of all of the great contributions you have made here. even considering all of those contributions...those contributions are not a license to violate forum rules whenever you feel like it and attack this site and its staff.

i am as dedicated as they come to pcper and it offends me whenever you attack this site and its staff over a simple spammer. it stops here and now. this is your final warning. the next complaint i get about you, the next time you attack this site or its staff, the next time you violate a forum rule and i get wind of it...i will personally remove your access and see to it that you never post here again.

im sorry it has to come to this...but you have forced my hand. its your choice now.
    and brads response to the above...

count me gone, forever, ex friend, much to your delight, I'm sure. I no more care for your "big boss" attitude than you do my peon attempts to help you people learn about things you never knew of until someone smacks y'all in the face with it. Bye Bye..............
    this was all just on the third of october...

and this isnt the first time you unjustly attacked this site and its staff. enough is enough.

im not apologizing for shit. if anyone should be apologizing...it should be you...

count you gone? what are you waiting for?
    Last edited by The Wise One; 10-05-2009 at 08:03 AM. Reason: edited for the sole purpose of putting things in chronological order
    hmm...

Un believable how slow you are to catch on, aren't you? I've known you long enough to learn every goddamn tactic you've ever used, just like a few other infamous members around here, who remain, only because of their "work skill game prowess". You'll tear apart a sentence word by word to get a win, cowardly, instead of facing up to the larger issue at hand. Fuk it and fug you, pull the switch, you aren't worth it. Reiterated by Phd wife who knows the same as well, for she, too, has watched for shenanigans for as many years as I have. Now pull the plug, coward............