Motherboard forum consolidation

The majority of the motherboard sub-forums seem to get minimal traffic aside from maybe a couple.

how bout if they were consolidated? possibly into an AMD Motherboards and Intel Motherboards division.

when a new popular motherboard comes out a single thread could be created and all questions and discussion pertaining to said motherboard would reside in that one thread. making it easier to search for already answered questions. also allowing people familiar with that board who actively help and answer questions, as well as people new to the board wanting to keep up with discussion, a single thread to subscribe to.

this is how i've seen a few other forums handle motherboards as well as other things, and it really seems to work out well. i know i like being able to subscribe to one thread for all the discussion i need on a particular product.

the mobo forums just aren't what they used to be sad as it is. maybe this could rejuvenate things a bit?

logistically i'm sure there are problems with merging forums, i dunno how difficult it might be but it seems like it'd have a positive outcome in the end.
    Corsair 800D / Corsair TX750 PSU
    ASUS Sabertooth P67 / Win7 Pro
    Intel i7 2600k @ 4.4ghz (44 x 100) + Corsair H100
    Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 x 16GB
    2 x XFX R9 280x + 3 x Asus VS24AH-P 24" IPS 1920x1200
    Samsung 840 Evo 250GB OS + 2 x 1TB WD Caviar Black

The member formerly known as SuBX3r0 HEAT

Re: Motherboard forum consolidation

thanks for your suggestion.

we have been looking at the forum structure for a little while now. im sure we will be making some changes when we upgrade our software. what those changes will be are not yet determined though.

more information on this as it develops.
    hmm...

Re: Motherboard forum consolidation

I would like to "second" this suggestion.

I was discussing this with Brandito on Team Speak the other night, and I also think this is a good idea.

Just my $.02