Wtf is wrong? wierd problems with e5200!

Well i jsut got my new e5200 in the mail and on the asrock site for the motherboard( a asrock dual-vsta 775) it said it wouldnt work! so i updated the bios to latest version and installe the cpu....and VOILA IT WORKED! but now theres some wierd problems and thats why im here :

1.when i first started it it said cpu pentium dual core e5200 2.5ghz clock speed 12.59 ghz!!!! wtf??(oncei overclocked it fixed this bug)
    2.the fsb multiplier is halfed and instead of 12 its 6! many people said it was because of speedstep and if a laod is put on the cpu it will increase but it didnt
    3.cpu z says the core is only 1.5ghz when it should be 3.2 ghz allthough on everything else i test it with it says cpu speed 3.2ghz so is it jsut saying the 2 cores together equal 3.2? or is it true?

pics:

please help! thanks

Re: Wtf is wrong? wierd problems with e5200!

Disable speedstep in bios and see what you get, you may never have had it fully loaded when checking.
    Make sure enhanced halt state is disabled also.

you should have done this research before because you just took a risk at getting

luckily you've found me and I can help you win this gamble

you need a newer beta bios from pctrieber http://www.pctreiber.net/filebase.php?cat=22

use the latest pre-built boot image version for convenience. for less convenience, download the latest bios and create your own bootable media with the flash software included. do not flash this motherboard from windows.

good luck and have fun, young warrior.

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!! it works perfectly now!!!! omg thanks!!!

now if you think you know that.....now that that problem is fixed yould you mind investigating how i can increase my cpu voltage??? :P:P:P

nvrmnd! i found out my mobo automatically adjusts!!!