Thread: Old Stickies

Old Stickies

Something I have been thinking about for a long time..

Old/outdated stickies. There seems to be quite a bit of them out there.

My suggestion is to have a push after the holidays to get some of them cleaned up, updated, and/or removed?

Maybe there is already something in place for this, I don't know. I just thought I would add my thought here in case anyone cared.

Re: Old Stickies

thanks for your suggestion.

its pretty tough to keep them current at times. i agree though that some could use some updating.

it would be really great if we could find some volunteers to help us out with this.
    hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by The Wise One View Post

its pretty tough to keep them current at times. i agree though that some could use some updating.

it would be really great if we could find some volunteers to help us out with this.
    I agree as far as updating...or making current. I just feel that there are a quite a bit out there that can be archived or "unstickied" just because they have become somewhat irrelevant now.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wise One View Post

I can help by deleting my old sticky in off topic..

How's it going Wise? Nice to see that as much as somethings change a lot stay the same.

thanks for your help with this. by all means...if your sticky cant be updated, feel free do what you feel is necessary. you dont necessarily have to delete it though. we can just unsticky it and allow it to fall down the page. just let the mod of that forum know and ask to have them unsticky it. if there is no mod in that forum...let me know and i can do it.

im doing well thank you. change is inevitable, but can be good. it comes with the passing of time...but like you said...some things remain constant...which is also good.
    hmm...

Just my two cents......if the sticky can't be updated howabout a referenced "archive". While not all that often I have had some of the older ones help me with dated equipment.

Also establish an "archival" date.......over "X" months it would get mothballed.

Why F@H?? Click me!
    As of 07/28/11
    Oz1a v2.0 >> XFX MDA72P7509 750a, PI X2 8870BE, 2 x XFX GTS250, WD 250GB, F2-8500CL5D-2GBPK, Tt TR2 600W, XP Pro SP3