Thread: Happy New Year!

Thumbs up Happy New Year!

just wanted to wish all my fellow frogs a happy new year, maybe we'll see the team grow some more members and catch up in 10!

Re: Happy New Year!

Here's hoping that this new year goes better than the last!

Happy New Year all.

I`m off to a party in the next few hrs.

I thought I`d never say this.....but I`m the DD this year.

Quote Originally Posted by scruff35 View Post
    I thought I`d never say this.....but I`m the DD this year.
    No worries, sometimes it's more fun just watching everyone get drunk and make utter fools of themselves!

Happy 2010!

Happy New Year!

Scruff, I'm proud of you. You epitomize the whole concept of The Pond.
    ASUS A8N5X | Athlon 64 X2 4600+| Stock AMD heatsink and fan | 2x1G Corsair PC3500 | WD 250 Gig 7200/Maxtor 30 Gig 7200 | Sony DVDRW| NEC DVD/RW | eVGA 9600GTS | XPCBox w/Antec 500 TruPower PS | WinXP Pro SP3

Every day Gregory Peccary would get into his little red Volkswagen and drive to the ugly side of town, where they keep the government buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by wahoo_man View Post
    Happy New Year!

Scruff, I'm proud of you. You epitomize the whole concept of The Pond.

Thanks.

Had a great time. Nobody got to drunk. Infact most ppl. hardly drank. I had brought my Wii setup, and we all bowled most of the night. The food spread was over the top. Nobody went away hungry.

How was everybodies night?

Well you don't need to drink very much to get into major trouble around here now. Not even sure you can pass a breathalyser after just one drink now.

Quote Originally Posted by Spankin Partier View Post
    Well you don't need to drink very much to get into major trouble around here now. Not even sure you can pass a breathalyser after just one drink now.

Yeah, I think Ontario might have one of the toughest drinking laws now. 0.05 blood alochol level is now the limit. She`s a tough one.

LOL....as a past bad boy (I drank heavily sometimes, still do)...
    I can't even imagine doing what I did in my youth anymore...not because you can't get away with it these days, but mostly because I learned it is not right.
    God's hand, I believe, saved me from a much worse fate than I received.

If you have been on the Seti boards, you may know some of my stories...if not, I could recount some of them here. Many could be considered by some to be humorous. Some are not pretty.

Back in the day, DD usually meant 'designated drunk'.....

Congrats to you, scruffy dude. I have not been on these forums long enough to know much about you.

Used to have a 165 avg bowling, haven't knocked the jugs over for many years now.........the lads and I did have many a beer frame back then...........

Anyhows....
    Seems so far like a lotta nice folks on this forum. I may stick around a while, if you would allow.

Happy New Year to all from me and my kitties...Squirrel, Tigger II, Bandit and Purrball.

^^^^ Yeah I remember those days. I also was a heavy partier, and did stuff that should have taken mine or someone elses lives. Times have change, and like you, I know that it was nor right.

I hope you do stick around as we are a very freindly forum. And please don`t take what happened as the norm here.

Quote Originally Posted by scruff35 View Post
    ^^^^ Yeah I remember those days. I also was a heavy partier, and did stuff that should have taken mine or someone elses lives. Times have change, and like you, I know that it was nor right.

I hope you do stick around as we are a very freindly forum. And please don`t take what happened as the norm here.
    If I know what you are referring to.......forget it........
    You expressed your opinion, and I clarified mine. Done deal.
    You were not in the wrong, sir.
    Sometimes charity comes with strings attached......and if one cannot accept that, it ends.

Enough of that.......upward and onward.

Yes welcome to our forum! Now someone pull up a lily pad for our new friend, and we can bring in the new year right! This round is on me!

Yes welcome to our forum! Now someone pull up a lily pad for our new friend, and we can bring in the new year right! This round is on me!
    Hey, I`m not driving today. Can I have a freebie on the house to?

Yes, welcome to the forums.

LOL....round accepted.......
    I'll have another swig off the whiskey bottle in your honor.

Just a request.......if I ever get whacked and outta line here (I see you are a mod)...just shut me down for a few hours and I'll be OK....
    No need for the 2 week Setiban routine, eh?

I don't know how things work in these parts yet. I don't know how tight-a**ed you are about language and such.......

I tend to say things as they come to me, without filtering.

Sometimes that gets me into trouble on Seti.......as they want to stay 'child friendly'........

And I will admit, sometimes my verbage and my opinions get a little too hot to handle for some.

Just let me know if I get outta line, and I shall try to adjust.

happy belated new year. hope everyone's hangover is gone by now