Page 1 of 39 1234511 ... LastLast

Angry NYC community board OKs ground zero mosque plans

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100526/...nd_zero_mosque

"We have condemned the terror of 9/11," he said. "We have worked to ensure that our mosques are not recruiting grounds for terrorists."
    If Islam is such a peaceful religion, why do they have to make sure their mosques aren't terrorist recruiting grounds?

Manhattan Borough President Scott Stringer said in a statement that by supporting the multi-faith community and cultural center, the board "sent a clear message that our city is one that promotes diversity and tolerance."
    As opposed to say, Saudi Arabia, where only Islam is permitted? There are zero churches, zero synagogues, and zero temples of any other religion.

"I don't think anybody wants to do anything to disrespect those families. They made the ultimate sacrifice," he said. "At the same time, we have to balance diversity and look for opportunities to bring different groups together."
    No, the victims of 9/11 did not make the ultimate sacrifice, they were MURDERED!

Re: NYC community board OKs ground zero mosque plans

Quote Originally Posted by ai5000 View Post
    If Islam is such a peaceful religion, why do they have to make sure their mosques aren't terrorist recruiting grounds?
    No religion is peaceful. Except maybe buddism. I do find this a bit odd to put that there.

Offensive place to build a Mosque do you suppose there’s a hidden rationale for such a thing. I wonder where the money is coming from.

this whole thing is just a rouse to distract us from the real issues. bankers.
    Max Plank: "A new scientific truth does not
    triumph by convincing its opponents and making them
    see the light,
    but rather because its opponents eventually die"
    Arthur Shopenhauer: "Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized.
    First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is opposed. Third, it is regarded as self evident."
    Martin Niemöller:
    "When the Nazis came for the communists,
    I remained silent;I was not a communist.
    When they locked up the social democrats,I remained silent;
    I was not a social democrat.When they came for the trade unionists,I did not speak out;
    I was not a trade unionist.When they came for the Jews,
    I remained silent;I wasn't a Jew.When they came for me,
    there was no one left to speak out."

Blow up an opponents structure and put one of your own in its stead. Sounds remarkably like an RTS game... wonder why?

Islam seems like its modeled after the behavior of a spouse abuser.

Their plan is to have an opening ceremony on the tenth anniversary of 9-11.

So says Glenn Beck.

They should open a Mosque at Chernobyl.

As another election draws near; the G.O.P. are yet again filled with a stupid confidence that the they will win the White House. What they don't realize about people like Trump, Carson, and Cruz is that their rhetoric only resonates within an echo chamber, but not the American people. They live in an illusion of falsehood and distorted truth and only seek information and opinions that confirm these beliefs and instantly reject anything that contradicts them because only their opinions matter. Their notion of freedom is freedom for themselves and those alike to them, but not the rest of the country which has changed.
    These are the reasons why the G.O.P is set to lose in 2016. And when that happens, rest assured that they will have myriad of conspiracy theories blaming everyone and everything from the liberal media, to Oprah, to welfare moms, and pretty much everyone but their own disgusting selves.

that would mess up my stalker games.
    see the light,
    Arthur Shopenhauer: "Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized.
    First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is opposed. Third, it is regarded as self evident."
    Martin Niemöller:
    I was not a social democrat.When they came for the trade unionists,I did not speak out;

Quote Originally Posted by old82 View Post
    that would mess up my stalker games.
    Not really, you could use the Minarets to snipe from!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100526/...nd_zero_mosque

1) If Islam is such a peaceful religion, why do they have to make sure their mosques aren't terrorist recruiting grounds?

2) As opposed to say, Saudi Arabia, where only Islam is permitted? There are zero churches, zero synagogues, and zero temples of any other religion.

3) No, the victims of 9/11 did not make the ultimate sacrifice, they were MURDERED!
    1) Because people perverse religions AND because it makes sense to do that stuff in semi-public areas where innocent people have plenty of reason to go at any time of the day.

2) We are not Saudi Arabia.

3) Agreed, there was no cause to sacrifice your life for... they were killed, plain and simple... ... potentially with the exception of the plane that crashed before its target. Initial reports {i.e.: one of the news tickers} claimed that the plane was shot down before changing their report to the passengers uprising... if the latter story is the true one, then the exception holds. The former story would make sense to be covered up with a feel-good story BUT at the same token... people were pretty stressed that day... so it makes sense that the first story could have been a mistake and the latter was true. Or neither. Who knows.

Religion and 911 have nothing to do with one another.
    Most Americans were fooled by the government. The whole thing was a US military action to manipulate us. We killed our own people and blamed it on someone else. But then again what do I know. I found some pills in my pocket and ate them, I think I need to lie down.
    Two power supplies in one case (Connected the green wire) and a Thermaltake 550 PSU in the other.
    Two ASUS M2N-SLI Delux Motherboard
    Athlon X2-6000 and a Phenom 9850
    Big azz 11 bay server tower and a regular 4 bay full size tower. (Noname)
    A speedy PCIe based ATI 1950 chipset and a Radeon 5750 video card.
    4 Gig or 2 Gig Kingston brand (Total 6) DDR2-800 memory
    Around 19 Terabytes in 17 hard drives.
    I refuse to use DVD disks as they die by oxidization, get scratched and would take too many of them to write for the data I have.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixels303 View Post
    Religion and 911 have nothing to do with one another.
    Most Americans were fooled by the government. The whole thing was a US military action to manipulate us. We killed our own people and blamed it on someone else. But then again what do I know. I found some pills in my pocket and ate them, I think I need to lie down.
    Well, that explains why the overwhelmingly vast majority of Muslims do nothing to condemn or speak out against terrorism. Look at the big picture here, the global picture. 9/11 wasn't an isolated event and just because the mainstream media isn't reporting it doesn't mean terrorism isn't happening on a daily basis. You should probably stop eating pills you just happen to find.

actually, you might want to look up engineers and architects for 911 truth.

plenty of people more knowledgeable than you say that it wasn't the planes that brought them down.

and terrorists alone couldn't have enacted the demolitions that occurred that day.

wake up, false flag ops are nothing new.

the whole thing is a set up for the few to profit off of the destruction of the many. look up smedley butler (marine general) if you want an honest view of war and why we have it.
    see the light,
    Martin Niemöller:

Well, that explains why the overwhelmingly vast majority of Muslims do nothing to condemn or speak out against terrorism. Look at the big picture here, the global picture. 9/11 wasn't an isolated event and just because the mainstream media isn't reporting it doesn't mean terrorism isn't happening on a daily basis. You should probably stop eating pills you just happen to find.
    Maybe you should look at the big picture and see what's not generally discussed by the msm.

Look up the history of Al Qaeda. Look up the Bilderberg Group.

I believe there is enough evidence to support the idea that the government/military is in some way responsible for the events of 911.
    Last edited by JustinC939; 05-30-2010 at 12:40 AM.

As another election draws near; the G.O.P. are yet again filled with a stupid confidence that the they will win the White House. What they don't realize about people like Trump, Carson, and Cruz is that their rhetoric only resonates within an echo chamber, but not the American people. They live in an illusion of falsehood and distorted truth and only seek information and opinions that confirm these beliefs and instantly reject anything that contradicts them because only their opinions matter. Their notion of freedom is freedom for themselves and those alike to them, but not the rest of the country which has changed.
    These are the reasons why the G.O.P is set to lose in 2016. And when that happens, rest assured that they will have myriad of conspiracy theories blaming everyone and everything from the liberal media, to Oprah, to welfare moms, and pretty much everyone but their own disgusting selves.