Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Re: NYC community board OKs ground zero mosque plans

Quote Originally Posted by kbohip View Post
    Seeing all of the sucker Muslim apologists here defend this action makes me want to puke. Go ahead and keep on defending a cult which treats women worse than dogs, squashes free speech at every turn, KILLS anyone that even shows a f-ing picture of Mohamed in any media, stands silently while certain cult members use Islam to satisfy their desire to kill for whatever cause they can come up with this week, infiltrates every free country they can and then demand laws be changed to make that country more Islam friendly (ie remove freedom of press by killing anyone with an even seemingly anti-Islam POV), etc.

You apologists are complete FOOLS! Does it even cross your mind that in a Muslim country this type of open sharing of information is not allowed? Do you really think Muslims would be just fine if Christians announced they wanted to build a huge church right in the center of Kabul? If it did get built, how long do you think it would last before the inevitable suicide bombing? The ironic thing is that this new mosque will be THE safest building in all of NYC. I wonder why that is? It is SO disappointing to see citizens of a country that stands for freedom defending a religion that is the polar opposite and seeks to destroy it.
    So, do you want to live in a country with freedom of religion or in e.g. Kabul?

Quote Originally Posted by old82 View Post
    yeah, because these people would never do awful things. i mean, they draw the line at destroying the economy of an entire plant. yeah, sure.... good people there, i tell you what.

you're just too scardy to think what's ruined so many other countries could very well be ruining this one. whether it was satire or not, it is the book of management for all governments to some degree. our government has shown itself capable of the more negative acts depicted in this book.

you've just never had to experience them.

you ought to go read the prince by Machiavelli. it will cause the world to make a lot more sense for you.

Like Iíve told you twice before I donít trust our government or anybody elseís and Iím well aware of the dangers and worldwide schemes out there. I just donít believe anybody brought those towers down except the Islamic extremists already known to everybody. After so many years rumors and conspiracy theories assume a life of their own they become more like a myth that never dies. No matter how many times the truth is told the believers come up with a new phony a*s theory to counter the truth. If you want to worry about something worry about what is happening right now instead of something that happened almost 9 years ago. In other words keep your eye on the ball and ignore the distractions.

In my view the 911 conspiracy theories have about as much validity as the manmade global warming scam. Except the global warming scam is far more dangerous than any 911 conspiracy therory.

You apologists are complete FOOLS!
    Kbohip, I wouldn't doubt your a person who would endorse ethnically cleansing the US of these people.

So much hate!
    <RIP>
    Two power supplies in one case (Connected the green wire) and a Thermaltake 550 PSU in the other.
    Two ASUS M2N-SLI Delux Motherboard
    Athlon X2-6000 and a Phenom 9850
    Big azz 11 bay server tower and a regular 4 bay full size tower. (Noname)
    A speedy PCIe based ATI 1950 chipset and a Radeon 5750 video card.
    4 Gig or 2 Gig Kingston brand (Total 6) DDR2-800 memory
    Around 19 Terabytes in 17 hard drives.
    I refuse to use DVD disks as they die by oxidization, get scratched and would take too many of them to write for the data I have.

Whats next a sushi bar at the site of the USS arizona

Quote Originally Posted by Pixels303 View Post
    Kbohip, I wouldn't doubt your a person who would endorse ethnically cleansing the US of these people.
    "Muslims" are people who chose to be part of something, not an ethnicity, no matter how much you might want them to be.

Quote Originally Posted by /\/\adGamer View Post
    Whats next a sushi bar at the site of the USS arizona

A bronze statue of Ho Chi Minh on the grounds of the Vietnam Memorial.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixels303 View Post

So much hate!
    <RIP>
    That's right. Keep on defending the religion of hate sucker!

Quote Originally Posted by Pehu View Post
    So, do you want to live in a country with freedom of religion or in e.g. Kabul?
    Obviously the former, but if we let in a "religion" that in it's very essence destroys everything this country stands for, we'll eventually be living in New Kabul. Keep on defending the religion of hate though, I know you liberals can't say enough good things about it. Kind of bizarre to me when you defend a "religion" that's as dangerous to women's rights and human rights in general as the KKK is to black people.

Obviously the former, but if we let in a "religion" that in it's very essence destroys everything this country stands for, we'll eventually be living in New Kabul. Keep on defending the religion of hate though, I know you liberals can't say enough good things about it. Kind of bizarre to me when you defend a "religion" that's as dangerous to women's rights and human rights in general as the KKK is to black people.
    That's right. Keep on defending the religion of hate sucker!
    To me it seems it is you who is really 'defending the religion of hate'. You are basically preaching it.

What comes to KKK... I believe it still exists today, although various forms of KKK have certainly killed a heck of a lot more people in the US than the muslim extremists.

I canít help but wonder what the people defending this mockery would think if it were a big catholic church instead of mosque. It seems to me defending Muslims is politically correct and attacking Christianity is the norm and acceptable.

I detect a bit of a double standard here.

To me it seems it is you who is really 'defending the religion of hate'. You are basically preaching it.

So by bashing a "religion" that destroys women's rights and human rights I am now a "hater". Ooooookkkkkk. I'm reminded of the old tv show "Sliders" where suddenly I'm still on Earth but in a parallel universe.

What comes to KKK... I believe it still exists today, although various forms of KKK have certainly killed a heck of a lot more people in the US than the muslim extremists.[/QUOTE]

The biggest mistake the KKK ever made (well, other than having a bunch of assholes as members) was not calling themselves a "religion." They and the Muslim religion seem to have a lot of the same beliefs as far as I can tell.

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    I canít help but wonder what the people defending this mockery would think if it were a big catholic church instead of mosque. It seems to me defending Muslims is politically correct and attacking Christianity is the norm and acceptable.

Strange isn't it? Liberals are a strange lot in general though. They will back a "religion" that is pretty much against every one of their own beliefs, yet attack a far more popular religion that is much more apt to bend it's own beliefs in an attempt to appease the liberals.

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post

?As far as I know, you are the first one bringing this up here and there are several churches near Ground Zero?

?As far as I know, you are the first one bringing this up here and there are several churches near Ground Zero?

The question is a great big new one on the same site as the mosque. How would you feel about that?

Do you deny defending Muslims is the politically correct thing to do in the US and the western world?

Do you deny attacking Christianity is wide spread and politically expectable in the US and the western world?

Strange isn't it? Liberals are a strange lot in general though. They will back a "religion" that is pretty much against every one of their own beliefs, yet attack a far more popular religion that is much more apt to bend it's own beliefs in an attempt to appease the liberals.
    Actually I'm Roman Catholic... try again.

That said I wasn't really defending the building of the mosque a few blocks away from ground zero... I was just mocking bigots.

Not really against it though... depending on reasoning. Like most things, it just depends on motive.
    Last edited by Phopojijo; 06-05-2010 at 02:55 PM.