Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Re: NYC community board OKs ground zero mosque plans

Quote Originally Posted by old82 View Post
    actually, you might want to look up engineers and architects for 911 truth.

plenty of people more knowledgeable than you say that it wasn't the planes that brought them down.

and terrorists alone couldn't have enacted the demolitions that occurred that day.

wake up, false flag ops are nothing new.

the whole thing is a set up for the few to profit off of the destruction of the many. look up smedley butler (marine general) if you want an honest view of war and why we have it.
    'plenty of people' are wrong. 'plenty of people' spend time developing conspiracy theories that are wrong. 'plenty of people' go years without the correct diagnosis of paranoid schizophrenia.

ae911truth.info

Is George W. Bush responsible for all the other Islamic terrorism occuring around the world today, like this attack the other day? You gotta admit he must be a super genius to pull off something like 9/11 and be able to keep it under wraps for so long. I mean c'mon, Clinton couldn't even keep a simple blow job a secret.

Conspiracy theories aside, if Muslims can get offended and go rioting and killing over stupid cartoons of Muhammad or anything else they find offensive, why can't they realize that building a mega mosque so close to where 2000+ people were murdered in the name of Allah might be offensive to us?

Quote Originally Posted by ai5000 View Post
    ae911truth.info

Conspiracy theories aside, if Muslims can get offended and go rioting and killing over stupid cartoons of Muhammad or anything else they find offensive, why can't they realize that building a mega mosque so close to where 2000+ people were murdered in the name of Allah might be offensive to us?
    There were also Muslims among those 2000+.

So, you think it was wrong to publish those cartoons? IMO by all means be offended, it is your right (rioting and killing, I'd pass though).
    I still would allow a mosque to be built at the site, just like I'd allow a church to be built at the site.

Quote Originally Posted by ai5000 View Post
    ae911truth.info

Is George W. Bush responsible for all the other Islamic terrorism occuring around the world today, like this attack the other day? You gotta admit he must be a super genius to pull off something like 9/11 and be able to keep it under wraps for so long. I mean c'mon, Clinton couldn't even keep a simple blow job a secret.
    The thing is that these are not really secrets anymore. There are alot of people who beleive that 911 was an inside job. The theories generally vary, and some can be quite radical. But there are a rational group of people who have legitimate questions.
    The questions largely go unanswered as most people have this perception that lending any credibility toward a conspiracy theory makes you a tinfoil hat lunatic, and any debate about the subject can be ended by simlpy calling 911 truthers nut-jobs.

Ive honestly been on the fence about 911 for years. I'ts very hard to get a legit source of information anywhere these days. And alot of conspiracy sites will have you thinking everything since the pyramids was a conspiracy while trying to sell you gold, silver, and potassium iodide.

As another election draws near; the G.O.P. are yet again filled with a stupid confidence that the they will win the White House. What they don't realize about people like Trump, Carson, and Cruz is that their rhetoric only resonates within an echo chamber, but not the American people. They live in an illusion of falsehood and distorted truth and only seek information and opinions that confirm these beliefs and instantly reject anything that contradicts them because only their opinions matter. Their notion of freedom is freedom for themselves and those alike to them, but not the rest of the country which has changed.
    These are the reasons why the G.O.P is set to lose in 2016. And when that happens, rest assured that they will have myriad of conspiracy theories blaming everyone and everything from the liberal media, to Oprah, to welfare moms, and pretty much everyone but their own disgusting selves.

My personal opinion is that the accepted story from the government doesn't have enough evidence to back it up. I also am not convinced in the story provided by the truthers.

I won't be convinced about either theory (if either theory is even true) until there's a better investigation about what really happened.

It could be an alternative story too... who knows.

well, I could troll around this issue and go into deep discussion, but I won't.
    It is an opinion which I developed through research. There is way too much discrepancy to go along with mainstream media accounts. Conspiracy or not, there were many hard to answer questions which were ignored in the 911 report and many people in charge of the investigations who were intentionally avoiding questions. If a person summarizes all the facts, you may find an overwhelming support for the very idea that it was a Military action rather than an actual terrorist action. I'd point you in the right direction, but I haven't completed my research yet. I simply feel it has nothing to do with terrorism and everything to do with manipulation.

the pills part simply is a way of approaching the idea with some light humor. It is a serious topic, and some people fly off the handle when someone dismisses the very idea of who was to blame. I too believe that this is a serious issue which needs to be addressed and verified, but realizing that the US government has the power to kill, imprison or spy on anyone they want without reasons, it is clear that the American system is looking more like a dictatorship. Any dictatorship cannot be trusted as they censor truth. When this is all over, I am sure they will have such a bad name for themselves, that other countries will turn a blind eye when they ask for aid. There is something on the horizon which will occur. I believe that all these events are staged in order to forward whatever agenda's certain people in hidden power have.
    Last edited by Pixels303; 05-30-2010 at 10:45 PM.
    Two power supplies in one case (Connected the green wire) and a Thermaltake 550 PSU in the other.
    Two ASUS M2N-SLI Delux Motherboard
    Athlon X2-6000 and a Phenom 9850
    Big azz 11 bay server tower and a regular 4 bay full size tower. (Noname)
    A speedy PCIe based ATI 1950 chipset and a Radeon 5750 video card.
    4 Gig or 2 Gig Kingston brand (Total 6) DDR2-800 memory
    Around 19 Terabytes in 17 hard drives.
    I refuse to use DVD disks as they die by oxidization, get scratched and would take too many of them to write for the data I have.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixels303 View Post
    well, I could troll around this issue and go into deep discussion, but I won't.
    It is an opinion which I developed through research. There is way too much discrepancy to go along with mainstream media accounts. Conspiracy or not, there were many hard to answer questions which were ignored in the 911 report and many people in charge of the investigations who were intentionally avoiding questions. If a person summarizes all the facts, you may find an overwhelming support for the very idea that it was a Military action rather than an actual terrorist action. I'd point you in the right direction, but I haven't completed my research yet. I simply feel it has nothing to do with terrorism and everything to do with manipulation.

the pills part simply is a way of approaching the idea with some light humor. It is a serious topic, and some people fly off the handle when someone dismisses the very idea of who was to blame. I too believe that this is a serious issue which needs to be addressed and verified, but realizing that the US government has the power to kill, imprison or spy on anyone they want without reasons, it is clear that the American system is looking more like a dictatorship. Any dictatorship cannot be trusted as they censor truth. When this is all over, I am sure they will have such a bad name for themselves, that other countries will turn a blind eye when they ask for aid. There is something on the horizon which will occur. I believe that all these events are staged in order to forward whatever agenda's certain people in hidden power have.
    One thing I'd like to add is that our msm is mostly owned by the same corporations who exercise control over us by controlling what we see and hear on the news. It's also interesting to point out that our world leaders aloing with the heads of banks, military forces, media, energy corporations, etc. all have yearly meetings (bliderberg) that are not discussed by the msm. The topics of discussion are secret and not to be revealed.
    I think that it's pretty clear that these are the guys pulling the strings.

It really is difficult to separate fact from fiction this day and age, but if you (Pehu/ai) can get your head around the conspiracy theory snobbery and look at things with a clear head, maybe you will change your point of view on the subject.

As another election draws near; the G.O.P. are yet again filled with a stupid confidence that the they will win the White House. What they don't realize about people like Trump, Carson, and Cruz is that their rhetoric only resonates within an echo chamber, but not the American people. They live in an illusion of falsehood and distorted truth and only seek information and opinions that confirm these beliefs and instantly reject anything that contradicts them because only their opinions matter. Their notion of freedom is freedom for themselves and those alike to them, but not the rest of the country which has changed.
    These are the reasons why the G.O.P is set to lose in 2016. And when that happens, rest assured that they will have myriad of conspiracy theories blaming everyone and everything from the liberal media, to Oprah, to welfare moms, and pretty much everyone but their own disgusting selves.

How many religious wars and conflicts has there been in the history of mankind? The answer is plenty.

Do the fat cats in smoke filled rooms really need wars to make money? The answer is no.

How long has terrorism existed? Again the answer is as long as mankind has existed.

In today’s world something like 911 would be virtually impossible for the government or the military to pull off and even harder to cover up.

Myself I spend my spare time looking for Elvis and investigating the JFK assassination.

I agree with most of your thoughts there, just not totally with this one...

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Do the fat cats in smoke filled rooms really need wars to make money? The answer is no.

Quote Originally Posted by Pehu View Post
    There were also Muslims among those 2000+.

yeah flying and hijacking the planes............

Quote Originally Posted by hunter4u View Post
    yeah flying and hijacking the planes............
    No, in addition to them.

To your defense though: You seem to support the truth, while some people here seem to suggest it wasn't muslim terrorists at all, but rather the work of born-again Christians.

Quote Originally Posted by Pehu View Post
    'plenty of people' are wrong. 'plenty of people' spend time developing conspiracy theories that are wrong. 'plenty of people' go years without the correct diagnosis of paranoid schizophrenia.
    yes, and to go back at you, plenty of people ignore things and stick their heads up their butts whilst at the same time calling anyone that disagrees with them paranoid and so forth.

why don't you try making a real argument as to how these people are wrong?
    Max Plank: "A new scientific truth does not
    triumph by convincing its opponents and making them
    see the light,
    but rather because its opponents eventually die"
    Arthur Shopenhauer: "Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized.
    First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is opposed. Third, it is regarded as self evident."
    Martin Niemöller:
    "When the Nazis came for the communists,
    I remained silent;I was not a communist.
    When they locked up the social democrats,I remained silent;
    I was not a social democrat.When they came for the trade unionists,I did not speak out;
    I was not a trade unionist.When they came for the Jews,
    I remained silent;I wasn't a Jew.When they came for me,
    there was no one left to speak out."

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    How many religious wars and conflicts has there been in the history of mankind? The answer is plenty.

How long has terrorism existed? Again the answer is as long as mankind has existed.

In today’s world something like 911 would be virtually impossible for the government or the military to pull off and even harder to cover up.

Myself I spend my spare time looking for Elvis and investigating the JFK assassination.
    why do you think it'd be hard to cover up? it's already been established that thermate can be formed into various shapes, as in those that could be mistaken as building components. it's also been established that there was an overhaul of the elevator systems shortly before the towers were brought down.

the people installing the crap might not even have known what they were installing.

there's that fact and then there's people like you who consider questioning things to be evidence of paranoia and the opposite to not be evidence of a dangerous level of complacency.

and also, i have to note that it's rather misleading to say that the government did it. i don't think the government did do it. i think certain people, some which may have had ties to the government as double agents of sort, organized it. i do think it was done for money and for power as every crisis we have seems to lead to further centralization of both.

all one would have to do to install the stuff is replace the real deal parts with ones made out of thermate and formed to look like the real deal.....

that and just happen to not notice the terrorists being trained to be pilots... (i think such ignorance is feigned by some, and others tied to those some just happen to go along with it to cover their asses. that •••• up and the ones of late are just too plain stupid for me to excuse as mistakes).
    Last edited by old82; 05-31-2010 at 06:58 PM.
    see the light,
    Arthur Shopenhauer: "Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized.
    First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is opposed. Third, it is regarded as self evident."
    Martin Niemöller:
    I was not a social democrat.When they came for the trade unionists,I did not speak out;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVCDpL4Ax7I

apparently even NIST admits that building 7 fell at free fall speed.
    see the light,
    Martin Niemöller:

Quote Originally Posted by old82 View Post
    why do you think it'd be hard to cover up? it's already been established that thermate can be formed into various shapes, as in those that could be mistaken as building components. it's also been established that there was an overhaul of the elevator systems shortly before the towers were brought down.

the people installing the crap might not even have known what they were installing.

there's that fact and then there's people like you who consider questioning things to be evidence of paranoia and the opposite to not be evidence of a dangerous level of complacency.

and also, i have to note that it's rather misleading to say that the government did it. i don't think the government did do it. i think certain people, some which may have had ties to the government as double agents of sort, organized it. i do think it was done for money and for power as every crisis we have seems to lead to further centralization of both.

all one would have to do to install the stuff is replace the real deal parts with ones made out of thermate and formed to look like the real deal.....

that and just happen to not notice the terrorists being trained to be pilots... (i think such ignorance is feigned by some, and others tied to those some just happen to go along with it to cover their asses. that •••• up and the ones of late are just too plain stupid for me to excuse as mistakes).

I think you’re taking a lot for granite here. Installing building parts usually takes drawings or blue prints and in buildings like the towers probably permits. If they were working on the elevator(s) you can bet it would have to be workers that specialize in that kind of work and they’re going to know exactly what they are installing.

Thermate shaped like building parts and workers that don’t know what they are installing sounds like a stretch to me.

Which was it the government, military or unknown people? I’m confused.

Is asking for believable proof and believable motive being complacent or something most sane people do?

It is people like you that give paranoia a definition.

Truthers sit around all day long dreaming up sh*t that is believable to a lot of people but they can’t prove a damned thing.

As I adjust the squelch on my tinfoil hat.