Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Re: NYC community board OKs ground zero mosque plans

why do you think i sit around all day doing this? i'm just doing this at the moment because i don't have the tools i need to do something else and am bored.

anyway, i'm not trying to prove who did it. i'm just stating my view on the point.

what i think is proven is that it wasn't planes alone that brought those buildings down. past that i'll concede that all is just conjecture (i may not have been clear on that, so i do apologize for that.).

and by the way, you're sure one to call another paranoid. you sit about all day bitching about how obama is going to destroy the world with his horrid lies. i mean seriously, look in the damn mirror.
    Max Plank: "A new scientific truth does not
    triumph by convincing its opponents and making them
    see the light,
    but rather because its opponents eventually die"
    Arthur Shopenhauer: "Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized.
    First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is opposed. Third, it is regarded as self evident."
    Martin Niemöller:
    "When the Nazis came for the communists,
    I remained silent;I was not a communist.
    When they locked up the social democrats,I remained silent;
    I was not a social democrat.When they came for the trade unionists,I did not speak out;
    I was not a trade unionist.When they came for the Jews,
    I remained silent;I wasn't a Jew.When they came for me,
    there was no one left to speak out."

Quote Originally Posted by old82 View Post
    why do you think i sit around all day doing this? i'm just doing this at the moment because i don't have the tools i need to do something else and am bored.

anyway, i'm not trying to prove who did it. i'm just stating my view on the point.

what i think is proven is that it wasn't planes alone that brought those buildings down. past that i'll concede that all is just conjecture (i may not have been clear on that, so i do apologize for that.).

and by the way, you're sure one to call another paranoid. you sit about all day bitching about how obama is going to destroy the world with his horrid lies. i mean seriously, look in the damn mirror.

Understand this. My trust for the government is low but to bring those towers down with explosives it would have taken a lot of people including planners, perpetrators and hundreds of bought off investigators. With that many people involved it is mighty hard for me to believe no one has come forward.

What I say about Obama has nothing to do with it. There is a big difference between political discussions/arguments and killing 3,000 people.

and as for having discussions about the killing of many? what's to stop that from being brought into the arena anyway? these people aren't saints.

there are people that are willing to go to war under false pretenses (the most recent being the iraq war).

there are people that are willing to crash the economy (one of the results of that will be and most likely already has been starvation for some... and the loss of a life's work for many) of an entire planet for personal gain.

there are people willing to kill jews for misguided pride.

there are people willing to kill MANY millions of their own for the sake of power (Mao, Stalin).

there are people willing to dissect other people alive (japanese and probably germans in wwII).

there's no reason to believe human nature would stop such behavior.

and again, why do you think that many people would have to be in on it?

i mean, we did have the manhattan project, and we still have plenty of other dark operations that people don't know about. what's to stop it from being hidden especially with so much complacency about?
    Last edited by old82; 05-31-2010 at 09:11 PM.
    see the light,
    Arthur Shopenhauer: "Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized.
    First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is opposed. Third, it is regarded as self evident."
    Martin Niemöller:
    I was not a social democrat.When they came for the trade unionists,I did not speak out;

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Understand this. My trust for the government is low but to bring those towers down with explosives it would have taken a lot of people including planners, perpetrators and hundreds of bought off investigators. With that many people involved it is mighty hard for me to believe no one has come forward.
    People have come forward. You just don't hear or read about them in the MSM.

You might find it hard to beleive that any secrets can be kept in the gov't, but to this I would respond with the Bilderberg Group.

I referenced them before, and yes it is real. These are people of high ranks in many different establishments (political, corporate, royal, etc.) And their meetings are largely unknown because you don't see it on the news.
    We only see what the MSM wants us to see, so with an endless supply of Tiger Woods, and Michael Jackson stories to cover. It isn't any wonder that important things get overlooked.
    If 100 football coaches had secret gatherings every year, I'm pretty sure people would bust their balls to find out what these meeting were about. So why is it that when the most powerful men in the world gather to their secret conventions; it goes mostly unheard.

Do the fat cats in smoke filled rooms really need wars to make money? The answer is no.
    No, but perhaps money isn't all that their after.
    The prominent belief is that we set out to occupy the ME to get a stronghold on the world's oil reserves before other developing nations get their share of it.
    While that may be a possibility, My belief is that it's another tactic to keep us spending.
    Understand how our monetary system works, and understand that spending is the only way to keep our economy running. As long as we have a boogeyman to fight, we will continue to fund the most expensive military in the world.
    Another thing that makes this clear to me is that Obama obviously has no interest in ending the war anytime soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by tucker

In today’s world something like 911 would be virtually impossible for the government or the military to pull off and even harder to cover up.
    But men armed with box cutters can?

I don't have all of the answers to this, I just ask that people look at this with an open mind. There are alot of thing about 911 that don't add up among other things.
    It's pretty clear to me that we have no hope of honest leadership in this country. And people need to start putting the pieces of this together.

As another election draws near; the G.O.P. are yet again filled with a stupid confidence that the they will win the White House. What they don't realize about people like Trump, Carson, and Cruz is that their rhetoric only resonates within an echo chamber, but not the American people. They live in an illusion of falsehood and distorted truth and only seek information and opinions that confirm these beliefs and instantly reject anything that contradicts them because only their opinions matter. Their notion of freedom is freedom for themselves and those alike to them, but not the rest of the country which has changed.
    These are the reasons why the G.O.P is set to lose in 2016. And when that happens, rest assured that they will have myriad of conspiracy theories blaming everyone and everything from the liberal media, to Oprah, to welfare moms, and pretty much everyone but their own disgusting selves.

What really makes me stand up and take note to this thread will be short and to the point.....

Letting them build a mosque at that location, to me atleast, is like when a country defeats an enemy and erects there flag............ I oppose any such action to happen here in my homeland. All those sellouts that are going to allow such action need to be banished from MY Country. PERIOD.

Quote Originally Posted by hunter4u View Post
    I oppose any such action to happen here in my homeland. All those sellouts that are going to allow such action need to be banished from MY Country. PERIOD.
    It is just as much the country of 'those sellouts' as it is yours. 'Banishing citizens' is your country? Which country is that again?

I think it is clear that this issue is racially motivated.
    nuf said.
    Two power supplies in one case (Connected the green wire) and a Thermaltake 550 PSU in the other.
    Two ASUS M2N-SLI Delux Motherboard
    Athlon X2-6000 and a Phenom 9850
    Big azz 11 bay server tower and a regular 4 bay full size tower. (Noname)
    A speedy PCIe based ATI 1950 chipset and a Radeon 5750 video card.
    4 Gig or 2 Gig Kingston brand (Total 6) DDR2-800 memory
    Around 19 Terabytes in 17 hard drives.
    I refuse to use DVD disks as they die by oxidization, get scratched and would take too many of them to write for the data I have.

Quote Originally Posted by hunter4u View Post
    What really makes me stand up and take note to this thread will be short and to the point.....

Letting them build a mosque at that location, to me atleast, is like when a country defeats an enemy and erects there flag............ I oppose any such action to happen here in my homeland. All those sellouts that are going to allow such action need to be banished from MY Country. PERIOD.
    Religion isn't an emeny's or country's flag. One of the greatest freedoms we need to FING remember here is freedom of religion. There is no official religion of the USA. Therefore a muslim flag can be flown just as freely as a satanist flag or a christian flag. Or at least it should be. If you don't like that, move to china or iran or some country where they tell you what your religion is for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixels303 View Post
    I think it is clear that this issue is racially motivated.
    nuf said.
    Religion is not a race.
    Last edited by Bearded Frog; 06-01-2010 at 11:04 AM.

first off, there is nothing the government can or SHOULD do. it is unconstitutional for the government to make a law regarding religion. so, how they would stop this i have no idea.

that said, it is obviously a jab at the U.S. and it is obviously meant to inflame tensions between everyone else and the middle east.
    see the light,
    Martin Niemöller:

Quote Originally Posted by Bearded Frog View Post
    Religion isn't an emeny's or country's flag. One of the greatest freedoms we need to FING remember here is freedom of religion. There is no official religion of the USA. Therefore a muslim flag can be flown just as freely as a satanist flag or a christian flag. Or at least it should be. If you don't like that, move to china or iran or some country where they tell you what your religion is for you.

Religion is not a race.
    well sir, since I am not religious, strike that from your mind as I care not what you do or do not practice, not my problem.

But I do have a problem with with another dog basically wanting to take a dump in my back yard.......

and be careful of where that leads you. it's understandable. but you're playing right into their hands by becoming so angry.
    see the light,
    Martin Niemöller:

Perhaps a better question is why do the Muslims want to build the mosque at that particular location? No other sites are available in NYC?

Quote Originally Posted by ai5000 View Post
    Perhaps a better question is why do the Muslims want to build the mosque at that particular location? No other sites are available in NYC?
    Perhaps it's meant as a monument to to the freedom of this country and to be proof of our religious tolerance and ability to not stereotype religions.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearded Frog View Post
    Perhaps it's meant as a monument to to the freedom of this country and to be proof of our religious tolerance and ability to not stereotype religions.
    That's probably not what they had in mind when they built the Dome of the Rock on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem or converted the Hagia Sophia into a mosque in Constantinople.

Quote Originally Posted by ai5000 View Post
    That's probably not what they had in mind when they built the Dome of the Rock on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem or converted the Hagia Sophia into a mosque in Constantinople.
    Of course not, those places aren't in our country :P

However, I am mainly playing Devil's Advocate here. I dont really care about this issue at all.

Also is the same group of muslims doing this here that created those?