Watercooling temperature

hi y'all
    i got watercooling on my computer and i have some questions about it.

*1. when im on the internet and stuff my CPU is about 40c which is pretty decent imo.
    but my hard drives are almost always 45-48, speccy sais that 50c or higher is bad,, but when i game the temperature goes up to 49-51 which is kinda bad i think...
    how can i lower my temperatures? (if the ones i have is higher then they should be)
    btw i use S.M.A.R.T hard drives

Thanks for reading and hopefully replying

Re: Watercooling temperature

^^^

what case do you have ?, some have active cooling (read fans) for the hard drive(s)

one SATA and one IDE.. if thats an answer >.<

Quote Originally Posted by alexanderskoog View Post
    one SATA and one IDE.. if thats an answer >.<
    Could you enter your system information into the space for that in your User CP then enable viewing of it? Or could you make a detailed signature listing all of your parts? This will help others answer this and future questions, and you only need to do it once. As an example of the level of detail we need, you can click on my system dropdown or look at some of the others you see here. Thanks.

It's pretty simple your drives are not getting any ventilation and as the temperature inside the case goes up (the gpu card often dumps its heat around there) or there is a lot of hardrive activity the temp of the hardrives goes up as well.

Your cpu fan may have helped provide ventilation before. Take a look at your air flow in your case and see how to get more air flowing through and or get air flow over the hardrives.

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)