I think this was just released last night (it's been in beta for awhile though). Here are the changes:
* 144 achievements added
* New lifetime player stats and summary screens
* New match player stats and summary screens
* New end of round display with MVP and interesting fact about a player
* Updated scoreboard with new icons, visual style, MVP stars, and avatar pictures
* New cinematic death camera
* New domination and revenge system
* Added avatar icons to voice chat, scoreboard, and end of round display
* Incorporated many source engine updates
* Disallowed the use of arbitrary command strings for the message of the day screen. Now only a specific list of commands is allowed.
* Addressed issue in which AWPs and Scouts sometimes did not make the zooming sound.
* cvar mat_showlowresimage is now a cheat command.
* Many development console commands which would crash the server removed.
* Updated source engine addresses many issues:
* Better flashlight effect
* Better HDR behavior
* Multicore rendering support
* Added sv_disablefreezecam cvar to turn off the freezecam on a server.
* Added sv_nonemesis cvar to turn off domination/revenge on a server.
* Added sv_nomvp cvar to turn off MVP stars on a server.
* Added sv_nostats cvar to turn off stats on a server.
* Removed -tickrate command line option and defaulted tick rate to 66 rather than 33. This addressed a number of issues, including:
o Tick rate affecting how fast doors open / close
o Tick rate causing players hitting the ground to stutter
o Tick rate affecting the firing mechanisms of certain guns
* Added the following cvars to allow players to customize their scoreboards.
* Changed the screen that appears when the message of the day fails to load to display proper error text.
* Made the CT silhouette for the auto-select option in the Choose a Class screen smaller and corrected its aspect ratio.
* Addressed a problem that occasionally caused characters to be colored incorrectly on the Change a Class screen.
* Made ladders easier to climb. Added cvars sv_ladder_dampen and sv_ladder_angle.
* Fixed issue that awarded three points when the bomb explodes after the round ends by elimination criteria instead.
* Fixed issue in which you weren’t given credit for grenade damage if you fired a weapon at someone then hit them with a grenade (in that order). Also fixed problem in which grenading a player and then killing them with another weapon showed as ‘*** in 1’ on console.
* There’s now a priority order for displaying win conditions when multiple win conditions are set.
* If timelimit exists and is not 0, then show timelimit.
* If timelimit does not exist, show maxrounds if not 0.
* If both timelimit and maxrounds are 0, show winlimit.
* If timelimit, maxrounds, and winlimit are all 0, show nothing.
* Added a cvar to ignore win conditions: mp_ignore_round_win_conditions.