What CMS to use?

I'm attempting to create a decent looking gallery/blog ( in that order ). I want it to have facebook integration.

I'm looking at using Wibiya on one of the following:

Joomla
    Wordpress
    b2evolution

I want easy integration into Coppermine if at all possible. Gallery, Zenphoto, 4images, and piwigo are other options.

I'm not very skilled at any type of programming but I have hacked web pages together in very grotesque ways before.

My major hangup is security, which is why Joomla is in there - I've not seen Joomla hacked before but Wordpress and b2evolution I see defaced all the time.

What are my options?

I'll use just about anything in Hostgator's quickinstall ( ease of updates ), so feel free to suggest other platforms!
    My heatware

Proudly NOT a console or subscription/micropayment gamer.

Re: What CMS to use?

Joomla! gets hacked every once in a while so it's about as secure as the others. I can't speak for your third option but the first 2 have the biggest base of plugins, templates, add-ons out there. Wordpress just dropped a new version I haven't tested yet but I tend to stick with Joomla! for the only reason that switching out templates is easiest. Wordpress has too much code wrapped up in templates to make it viable for me to use. Joomla! is the true CMS between the two. Wordpress is a blogging software trying to pass as a CMS and doing a pretty good job of it.
    Ebay---Heatware---Paypal verified---Project:Geared Up---My Site-ROSSWERKZ.COM

What is 'every once in awhile'? Can you point me to a few news sites talking about the break-ins?
    My heatware

I noticed nobody mentioned Drupal. I've been told it's the #2 CMS after Joomla. I haven't used it myself yet but thought I'd mention it here.

Decided I hated web design and wanted something easy, so I went with WP with nextgen, which will have to do for now. I might use a coppermine integration thing though...
    My heatware