Unhappy Abit an9 32x Post Code 25 issue

I have an older abit an9 32x motherboard that has been working like a charm until an hour ago or so...
    I have been using it pretty full boar without any issues until an hour ago or so. I had some network issues with my wi-fi so I literally unplugged my tower and moved it into the living room to connect it hardwire and hooked it up to my roomates monitor. When I tried to boot it up it came up with the post code 25. I tried switching the videocard with my roomates pci-e card (exactly the same just different cooling mechanism) and it still had the same code. If anyone has any suggestions or needs more information to be able to resolve this issue PLEASE let me know!

Thank you!

Re: Abit an9 32x Post Code 25 issue

Hi

I used to have the same motherboard about 6 months ago; the only time I ever had any problem was when I tried to move it around; no idea why. Mine had 2 Graphics cards in using SLI but I had the same sort of issues. In the end I removed both cards and booted the PC up which caused it to kick off; fair comment. Then I put one card back in and powered it up and it started working?! I then added the other card back in without any issues. This sort of this happened to me like 5 times (very frustrating) and so I sacked the IN9 off and replaced is with an ASUS Rampage II.

Hope this helps.

reseat and try each stick of ram individually.

testing the psu by putting a digital multimeter on a 4 wire molex.

http://www.hardwareheaven.com/guides/testingPSU/

ud

Sooo I removed my one graphics card which is SLI. Turned it on and still had code 25. The mombo doesn't have an on board monitor hookup so I cant tell if it really made a difference without the card. I then plugged the card back in and turned it on and still showed a code 25 with nothing showing on my monitor (no connection/activity)... I also reseated each of the 2 sticks and also tried each one individually with the same result... code 25... I also have a brand new TR2-430 PSU.