Randomly Black Screen at POST and no BIOS load, video proof

hello

my system;
    intel i7 920 d0 3.8ghz
    asus p6tse
    sapphire 5870 1gb
    team xtreem 6 gb 2000 mhz 9-9-9-27(but actual settings is 1600mhz 7-8-7-21, command rate 1T )
    thermaltake toughpower 750w

just as you can see at the videos, there is no BIOS load at the start of the computer. when i did not overclock system, no problem occurs.

my actual BIOS settings are also at the video. this problem seems like cold boot. I don't understand. I use 0805 BIOS.

part 1;
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1AprngT5eU
    part 2;
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQG71zvpAQU
    part 3;
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnPA_28l_B4

I know the videos are not good job, but this is only best way to explain my problem well.
    new bios settings are below

Re: Randomly Black Screen at POST and no BIOS load, video proof

I have tried all memories by starting computer one of them. It did not help. The same problem occured again. I have also changed places of RAMs. #1 to #2, #2 to #3, #3 to #1. It did not help too.

If you want to know, My CPU temp is 77C under load. 40C-45 no under load. I use thermalright extreme 120 ultra.

My New BIOS Settings:

Ai Overclock Tuner - Manual
    CPU Ratio Setting - Auto
    Intel (R) SpeedStep (TM) Tech - Disabled
    Intel (R) Turbo Mode Tech - Disabled
    BCLK Frequency - 211
    PCIE Fequency - 100
    DRAM Frequency - DDR3 - 1688

DRAM CAS# Latency - 8 DRAM Clock
    DRAM RAS# to CAS# Delay - 8 DRAM Clock
    DRAM RAS# PRE Time - 8 DRAM Clock
    DRAM RAS# ACT Time - 24 DRAM Clock

(2nd formation: 2T)

CPU Voltage 1.3000v
    CPU PLL Voltage - 1.90v
    QPI/DRAM Core Voltage - 1.35v
    IOH Voltage - 1.20v
    IOH PCIE Voltage - Auto
    ICH Voltage - 1.20v

DRAM Bus Voltage - 1.64v
    DRAM DATA REF Voltage on CHA - Auto
    DRAM CTRL REF Voltage on CHA - Auto
    DRAM DATA REF Voltage on CHB - Auto
    DRAM CTRL REF Voltage on CHB - Auto
    DRAM DATA REF Voltage on CHC - Auto
    DRAM CTRL REF Voltage on CHC - Auto

Load-Line Calibration - Enabled
    CPU Differential Amplitude - Auto
    CPU Clock Skew - Auto
    CPU Spread Spectrum - Disabled
    IOH Clock Skew - Auto
    PCIE Spread Spectrum - Disabled
    I use Team Xtreem ram kit just as I explained. Team xtreem is reliable for asus chipsets?(p6tse)

I am terribly sorry for resurrecting this thread. When I created this thread, my English wasn't so good. It is cringeworthy for me to read my bad English again years after. I will try to describe my problem below because it seems I was not able to do it when I first created this thread.

I already sold this system. However, I never forgot about this problem. Some time ago, I saw a YouTuber JayzTwoCents having a very very similar problem. Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAzNBtCiFws

So my problem was that my system would not boot randomly. I mean, there was no post screen. More interesting, my problem would split into two different branches:

1.) Sometimes the computer would not post, and because it would not post, Windows also would not boot. So, I had to shut it down by pressing the power button 4-5 seconds.
    2.) The computer would post but there is a black screen. I mean, there is no video output to the monitor at all. Crazy, right?

All the two problems above would occur randomly. It was not like JayzTwoCents' problem. His problem was that the computer would not boot at all, never ever ever if he swaps the video card.

I also found the following comment under his video. It might be the right solution for both my problem and JayzTwoCents' problem.

Hey JayzTwoCents, This comment probably won't be seen. I had a similar problem with my 1080Ti and took alot of google-fu to find the issue. My issue was my 1080Ti would not post on a cold boot. It is an older motherboard in my machine and I had to enable Asus express gate. Essentially what was happening was the Display Port was not negotiating a signal protocol to the display before the post was ready causing the system to stall. Enabling express gate delayed the post long enough for the signal to negotiate. If you use an HDMI 2.0 cable to your display does it still have an issue posting, Or warm booting the PC allow it to post?

The symptoms are just those of a computer which is severely overclocked. One weird issue you can get with certain BIOS settings is that if you can get the BIOS to load, then it sets the right voltages to overclock and still boot. But the settings that the computer fires up with are too aggressive for the BIOS to load, and so you never get that far. You normally get this problem if you were near the limit, and then changed a setting a _long_ way. Usually it's something like the multiplier. You have (for example) 120 x 25 fully stable, but it's near the limit. You change the BIOS to 120 x 26. This is too big a jump, and the computer will not get as far as the BIOS which would allow you to change the settings. Only a failsafe BIOS option will save you.

Nice thread necromancy though.

Quote Originally Posted by Meridian View Post
    The symptoms are just those of a computer which is severely overclocked. One weird issue you can get with certain BIOS settings is that if you can get the BIOS to load, then it sets the right voltages to overclock and still boot. But the settings that the computer fires up with are too aggressive for the BIOS to load, and so you never get that far. You normally get this problem if you were near the limit, and then changed a setting a _long_ way. Usually it's something like the multiplier. You have (for example) 120 x 25 fully stable, but it's near the limit. You change the BIOS to 120 x 26. This is too big a jump, and the computer will not get as far as the BIOS which would allow you to change the settings. Only a failsafe BIOS option will save you.

Nice thread necromancy though.
    It would happen even without overclock. Interesting, isn't it?

That's just a dying motherboard.