Need help in Crysis

I'm in recovery and I have been to the room with the hostage and my partner and I can't them to follow me out. What am I missing?
    Pete

Re: Need help in Crysis

tried it from an earlier save? could be a bug.
    Max Plank: "A new scientific truth does not
    triumph by convincing its opponents and making them
    see the light,
    but rather because its opponents eventually die"
    Arthur Shopenhauer: "Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized.
    First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is opposed. Third, it is regarded as self evident."
    Martin Niemöller:
    "When the Nazis came for the communists,
    I remained silent;I was not a communist.
    When they locked up the social democrats,I remained silent;
    I was not a social democrat.When they came for the trade unionists,I did not speak out;
    I was not a trade unionist.When they came for the Jews,
    I remained silent;I wasn't a Jew.When they came for me,
    there was no one left to speak out."

looks like it is a bug:

Google Search: Crysis hostage bug

Quote Originally Posted by MixedNuts View Post
    I'm in recovery and I have been to the room with the hostage and my partner and I can't them to follow me out. What am I missing?
    Isn't that the part where you have to kill all enemies in the area?
    Been a while, I don't recall exactly. But I do remember at some point I too couldn't get things moving along. I explored a bit and found one guy behind a fence. Once I killed him, the game let me progess.
    If this is the place you are talking about, try searching everywhere for someone still alive.

Hope this helps
    System Specs
    GIGABYTE GA-EP45C-UD3R <> INTEL E8400 AT 4.0GHz (445X9) <> XIGMATEK HDT-S1283R <> 2048(x4) G.SKILL DDR2-1000 <> XFX GEFORCE GTX 285 <> WESTERN DIGITAL 640GB <> REALTEK ALC889A AUDIO <> CORSAIR TX750 <> ASUS DRW-22B1LT DVD <> LOGITECH Z506 5.1 <> ACER 25.5" LCD(x3) <> MATROX TRIPLEHEAD2GO <> LOGITECH G500 <> GENIUS G-PEN F610 <> LOGITECH G25 <> LOGITECH G940 <> RAZER NOSTROMO <> NATURALPOINT TRACK-IR 4 <> 11240/2048 CABLE CONNECTION <> MS VISTA ULTIMATE X64

Quote Originally Posted by Formula One View Post
    Isn't that the part where you have to kill all enemies in the area?
    Been a while, I don't recall exactly. But I do remember at some point I too couldn't get things moving along. I explored a bit and found one guy behind a fence. Once I killed him, the game let me progess.
    If this is the place you are talking about, try searching everywhere for someone still alive.

Hope this helps
    I've done that. I searched all over the place and follow the white arrow head to where the bad guy is supposed to be but nothing. I throw grenades from the roof and nothing. Tanks are still green on my tactical radar. I think it's a bug like the other guys mentioned. I'll let you know how I make out.
    Thanks for the help everyone.
    Pete