Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Re: Old Skoolers....I miss you.

XP1800+ and ABIT NF7-S? lol

damn.., forgot to hide the sig... :lol:
    | XP1800+ JIUHB @2.3GHz w/ SLK900U-Enermax 92mm | ABIT NF7-S v2.0 L12 mod | 2x256MB KHX PC3200 | BenQ DW1620 | Plextor 401240A | Gigabyte Radeon 9800 Pro | Antec TP550 | Lian Li PC60U |

Quote Originally Posted by no2guncntrl View Post
    I remember coming here and asking help from Radiohead on getting
    an Albatron Pro II motherboard. That's been a while.
    I used to have one of those. I miss that board.

As another election draws near; the G.O.P. are yet again filled with a stupid confidence that the they will win the White House. What they don't realize about people like Trump, Carson, and Cruz is that their rhetoric only resonates within an echo chamber, but not the American people. They live in an illusion of falsehood and distorted truth and only seek information and opinions that confirm these beliefs and instantly reject anything that contradicts them because only their opinions matter. Their notion of freedom is freedom for themselves and those alike to them, but not the rest of the country which has changed.
    These are the reasons why the G.O.P is set to lose in 2016. And when that happens, rest assured that they will have myriad of conspiracy theories blaming everyone and everything from the liberal media, to Oprah, to welfare moms, and pretty much everyone but their own disgusting selves.

Man, this place HAS tinned out a tad. I've been away too. Found this site when I had my old Soyo SY6BA+++ or something like that, lol...King of the BX boards! Ha! Anyways...soon migrated to MSI and was thinking about building a rig but noticed the individual board forums are gone. Sad.
    _(`._.[neo]._.)_
    i can ride my bike with no handlebars

I remember my Epox 8K3A+. Was such a great board, solid performance and stability.

Hey guys, I was just fixing my dads computer and i stumbled on the site, i seen this thread and read the posts.

Im still here, I rarely post on any of the forums that I have joined in the passed while.

I was surprised that so many people remembered me, it makes me feel like i was and still am a part of the amdmb/pcper family.

i hit a soft spot in my heart to see all of the old names here, and i see that jimz is not posting anymore, hope everything is going well with him.

"same here, it'll be a sad day should amdmb ever totally dissapear, i don't care too much for these "pc's" or their "perspectives" i just like my amdmb's." - SuBX3r0

Quote Originally Posted by pimp my ride View Post
    Hey guys, I was just fixing my dads computer and i stumbled on the site, i seen this thread and read the posts.

Im still here, I rarely post on any of the forums that I have joined in the passed while.

I was surprised that so many people remembered me, it makes me feel like i was and still am a part of the amdmb/pcper family.

i hit a soft spot in my heart to see all of the old names here, and i see that jimz is not posting anymore, hope everything is going well with him.
    Wow Vic. I didn't realize it had been almost a year since you posted. Hope everything is going good with you. As for Jimz? I actually worry about him being that he just disappeared. I really hope things are ok with him.
    The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.

H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by kbohip View Post
    Wow Vic. I didn't realize it had been almost a year since you posted. Hope everything is going good with you. As for Jimz? I actually worry about him being that he just disappeared. I really hope things are ok with him.
    yup, its been that long. I believe i stopped posting because my immaturity/stubborness got the best of me after another poster didnt believe me that i successfully started a car using fuel that was probably around ~12 years old.

I probably have less tan 50 posts here in the passed 3 years

everything is going well, thanks for asking, i have just been pretty busy lately, and I have somewhat forgotten my computer hobbies. Not to mention, it seems that everything is so different now with all of these new processors and everything, i cant keep up!

not that anybody cares, but I recently purchased a new laptop, its a custom built HP dv-6 that i got from hps website, 6 gig ram, i5 560 (2.67 ghz), 640 gb hdd, all for $799. Two days after i purchased it, they offered 8 gigs of ram for the same price, so I called customer support, and they gave me $50 back, so I got everything for $750, which i think was a pretty good deal at the time.

As for jimz, im sure (and hope) that people still have contact with him, and im sure if anything happened we would know.

"same here, it'll be a sad day should amdmb ever totally dissapear, i don't care too much for these "pc's" or their "perspectives" i just like my amdmb's." - SuBX3r0

Reality: Playground for the unimaginative.

Haven't heard from that famous SoCal resident in a while, he had some RL problems that needed attention but I'm sure he'll get around to rolling it over to 72K sooner or later.

hey there buddy :0

I miss amdmb.com! Everything changed when it changed the the light blue / pcper.

I made my account here when I was building my first machine, a 1.4ghz thunderbird. Fastest (and hottest) cpu at the time - I was 14 years old! Spent a lot of time hanging out in Namek's bar ;] and spreading genome@home to every computer I could get my hands on.

Hey there! Haven't seen you since around UT2003 Tournament of 2003.

Those were the good old days of Gaming
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.

[Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]
    My Rigs - My Upgrade History - My Games

and that tournament was the shit! I remember Eldest one having a tough time getting used to the pace of UT :P Good to see you around Lenny :]

Lenny wasn't there a discussion thread for that tourney also?

Quote Originally Posted by cjh6386 View Post
    Lenny wasn't there a discussion thread for that tourney also?
    Not sure. I found the link here:
    http://forums.pcper.com/showthread.p...48#post3462948
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.

[Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]
    My Rigs - My Upgrade History - My Games