Page 17 of 336 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast

Re: The 2012 Election Thread

Quote Originally Posted by /\/\adGamer View Post
    yep the last election proved that!
    First.. who says support is at an all time low?? The left? Same guys who denigrated and maligned them all the way up until the election where the tea party helped punt the libberals into oblivion?

All time low for libberals still equals +20 over that of P-Turtle and their party. I have no ph33r.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post
    First.. who says support is at an all time low?? The left? Same guys who denigrated and maligned them all the way up until the election where the tea party helped punt the libberals into oblivion?

All time low for libberals still equals +20 over that of P-Turtle and their party. I have no ph33r.
    Yeah, what does the Left tell you about the Tea Party?

1 - They're fake, it's all "astroturfing" by the insurance companies.
    2 - They're all crazed racists who are just opposed to Obama because he's black.
    3 - They're all homophobes, because somehow homophobic people like small government... ?
    4 - They hate the middle class (aka unions, because everybody union == middle class). Oh yeah, and they hate teachers and little kids, too.
    5 - They worship corporate CEOs. Because if you're against entitlement programs, that means you worship evil fatcat CEOs and corporate welfare.
    6 - They want to take away Grandma's Medicare and make her go back to work. The nerve!
    7 - Their support is at an all-time low, too.

Hmmm, which one is true?

I don't honestly know why anyone would hate the Tea Party so much. A party that stands for lower taxes, smaller and more honest government, fewer entitlement programs. The liberals of course would hate this party as it is against everything that they are for, but I've met quite a few democrats that paint the Tea Party with the OMFGNAZIS!!! brush too. Then again they seem to only get their news from The Daily Show so....
    Beware liberals with guns.

Quote Originally Posted by kbohip View Post
    I don't honestly know why anyone would hate the Tea Party so much. A party that stands for lower taxes, smaller and more honest government, fewer entitlement programs. The liberals of course would hate this party as it is against everything that they are for, but I've met quite a few democrats that paint the Tea Party with the OMFGNAZIS!!! brush too. Then again they seem to only get their news from The Daily Show so....
    Yeah, I don't understand it either.

The liberals are convincing themselves that the Tea Party is full of homophobic racists. It makes them easier to hate, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Keven View Post
    Yeah, I don't understand it either.

The liberals are convincing themselves that the Tea Party is full of homophobic racists. It makes them easier to hate, I guess.
    Rulez-4-radicalz... read it. It'll explain in detail what's going on and how easily (and eager for that matter) the sheeple are to jump on the bandwagon.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Rulez-4-radicalz... read it. It'll explain in detail what's going on and how easily (and eager for that matter) the sheeple are to jump on the bandwagon.
    Alinsky? No thanks. I'd rather not know...

I always liked getting mocked for reading Atlas Shrugged in college when I saw kids in the quad reading Alinsky, Marx and even (not joking) Mao Zedong's Little Red Book.

I predict that in the next elections there will be even more Tea party candidates elected Not only will more dems be unseated but so will many of the long running career GOP thats compromising core values to appease the left!

Actually, one of the guys who started the TEA Party was really a monetary reformer.

Strange how the intial message has been drowned out by partisan politics, is it not?
    "We say in our platform that we believe that the right to coin money and issue money is a function of government....

Those who are opposed to this proposition tell us that the issue of paper money is a function of the bank and that the government ought to go out of the banking business. I stand with Jefferson rather than with them, and tell them, as he did, that the issue of money is a function of the government and that the banks should go out of the governing business."

William Jennings Bryan.

^^^ With the constant barage of propaganda from MSM and the far left it's pretty easy to figure out why so many people are easy targets. "Say it often enough for long enough and people begin to....." I've even seen normally conservative people in this forum get caught up in the propaganda and the herd mentality. It's an easy thing to do when you hear the same BS so often.
    Last edited by tucker; 05-13-2011 at 12:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AeroSim View Post
    Actually, one of the guys who started the TEA Party was really a monetary reformer.

Strange how the intial message has been drowned out by partisan politics, is it not?
    Exactly like I said in earlier threads, The Tea Party was hijacked by the radical right, they are nothing but republicans in denial, masquerading as "plain folks".

The guy in the video sounds reasonable, unlike what you here from Palin and the rest of the "so called" Tea Party.

Notice he says nothing about taxed enough already, or any of the other republican tea party rants. They got hijacked and I for one would like to see them take their Tea Party back from repubs.
    Fox News watchers are less informed - The Proof

I hope we shall... crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations which dare already to challenge our government in a trial of strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country.
    - Thomas Jefferson

Because those are right wing conservative republican ideas, not what the REAL Tea party was about (see video AeroSim posted). Those are the views of the Tea Party after it was hijacked by the right wing.

Typical coming from repubs who get their "news" from blogs and Faux News.
    Last edited by liteman; 05-13-2011 at 01:16 PM.

I hope we shall... crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations which dare already to challenge our government in a trial of strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country.
    - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by liteman View Post
    Notice he says nothing about taxed enough already, or any of the other republican tea party rants. They got hijacked and I for one would like to see them take their Tea Party back from repubs.
    Huh? Believing this country has excessive taxes and an ever-expanding government isn't a Radical Right idea - I'm sorry to break it to you. That's a key Libertarian belief.

I know it must be a foreign idea to you that not everybody in this country thinks that government, government mandates, government commissions, government services and taxes are the solutions to every problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Keven View Post
    Huh? Believing this country has excessive taxes and an ever-expanding government isn't a Radical Right idea - I'm sorry to break it to you. That's a key Libertarian belief.

I know it must be a foreign idea to you that not everybody in this country thinks that government, government mandates, government commissions, government services and taxes are the solutions to every problem.
    Which has been hijacked by the right, like the Tea Party.

We've got the lowest taxes in a half century, and the amount of government employees per 1000/ people are lower than 1960.

Did you watch the video of the real Tea Party founder? Where does he state those views?
    Last edited by liteman; 05-13-2011 at 01:51 PM.

- Thomas Jefferson

^^^ Gotta love you libberals. So nice to have you around to tell us conservatives who our leaders are. What the real tea part ideals are... how only picking up 6 seats in the Senate, 63 seats in the House and a hand full of Governor seats in critical states...etc are actually bad for us.

And the how Bamma is somehow unbeatable in 2012 rhetoric.... classic. Seriously.. look at where we are at and what his "accomplishments" are. Passed a POS "health care" bill the majority did not want. Capped OBL.. and oh ya.. he found his birth cert. Meanwhile back at the ranch:

Unemployment still very high and will be that way for years.. new norm.
    Gas prices are at levels that made u libberals heads splode under GW.
    Inflation knocking at the door.
    Foreign policy?

Ya.. as Fineman said.. he better stick to discussing his values. Cuz u libberals are apparently crazy about peeps who hang with convicted domestic terrorists and attend churches that pimp racist "theology" from the pulpit.

In short.. you guys are fun to watch spin. Greatest show on earth IMHO.

-The Gipper

^^^ Gotta love you libberals. So nice to have you around to tell us conservatives who our leaders are. What the real tea part ideals are... how only picking up 6 seats in the Senate, 63 seats in the House and a hand full of Governor seats in critical states...etc are actually bad for us.

And the how Bamma is somehow unbeatable in 2012 rhetoric.... classic. Seriously.. look at where we are at and what his "accomplishments" are. Passed a POS "health care" bill the majority did not want. Capped OBL.. and oh ya.. he found his birth cert. Meanwhile back at the ranch:

Unemployment still very high and will be that way for years.. new norm.
    Gas prices are at levels that made u libberals heads splode under GW.
    Inflation knocking at the door.
    Foreign policy?

Ya.. as Fineman said.. he better stick to discussing his values. Cuz u libberals are apparently crazy about peeps who hang with convicted domestic terrorists and attend churches that pimp racist "theology" from the pulpit.

In short.. you guys are fun to watch spin. Greatest show on earth IMHO.

Are you denying that he is the Tea Party founder? Please tell us who was.

Talk about spin. Yes, the repubs did a great job hijacking the Tea Party and making it into their image and using it for their political gains. Kudos to you for that and shame on the Tea Party fools that think they are different somehow from the right wingers.
    Last edited by liteman; 05-13-2011 at 02:35 PM.

- Thomas Jefferson