Digital copy for android

So I've always hated DRM and stayed away from it. I bought some BD movies that came w/ digital copies. I had to use the warner bros.exe to download them. Came w/ a PC and portable version. They filled up my os drive so I moved them to my data drive and now they don't work. I didn't even get a chance to sync them to my phone. I emailed wb support and their reply was that they are expired. I emailed them back and they said their not expired, but are good until October of 2011.

The second reply from them was no better, it tells me they're not even reading the problem.
    Hello,

We are sorry that you are experiencing difficulties with your Digital Copy. This offer is valid on one computer for one PC and one portable Digital Copy in either the Windows Media Player or iTunes format (if available).

The license cannot be transferred by burning the Digital Copy to a disc or saving it to any form of portable memory.

Thank you for contacting customer support.

-WB Digital Copy Support Team

http://www.wbdigitalcopy.com/support
    So what's the best format to rip to for android? I haven't ripped any dvds in along time but I might have to find a good ripper. Any free ones that work? Not just a 3 minute trial? The ones I used before were probably warez and i don't want to go that route. I tried DIKO last night, and like every other ripper I found it just wants to make a backup copy of the video_ts.

Re: Digital copy for android

Well they did reset the codes after a few more emails, I'm sure that when my phones go from android 2.2 to 2.3 the drm will go bad again though, and they said it's only for one pc and one portable device.

I could still use a recommendation for a good ripper that will get a full dvd under a gb. Even a paid recommendation would be useful if it's worth it.

well since noone else ever replied, I'll post what I found in case any ones search brings them here. The only one I've found that actually lets you rip a full dvd with it's month trial is DVDFab.

I'm still looking for a trial that will let me rip audio only from a dvd. I have 2 songs I'd like to get but don't want to buy a full one when the trials don't even work right.

I use makeMKV. It is a beta product (and has been for a long time) but you can use it for free as long as you download the latest version every month or so (as each version expires). It will rip DVDs and BDs to mkv. Then you can use handbrake to re-encode to whatever format you want. What device are you using, because it will only work with the correct resolution and video/audio bitrates.

makeMKV? I'll look into that. Recently DivX has let me down completely.

With BDs it simply crashes and Dr. DivX hasn't been updated for a while!

Q9300 with 4 GB DDR2 1066 RAM
    UltraSharp 2408WFP (needs to be RMA'ed) on GeForce GTX 285 on two 18 amp 12V lines
    Audigy X-Fi Fatal1ty w/ Logitech Z-5500 & Sennheiser HD 280 Pro and HD 595
    plus the usual stuff in a poorly designed Antec P180 PW case

I did find a trial version that worked for a month and would rip a full length, not too many other options. DVDFAB.

I also found dvddecryptor that does the rip, and handbrake does the encode, works out quite well.