Page 21 of 58 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Re: What movie are u watching tonight?

My Pre-ordered Blu-Rays of Pulp Fiction and Jackie Brown arrived today! I know what I will be doing this weekend.

+1 on Pulp Fiction (Blu ray version)....classic and an addition to my small library of blu rays.
    I don't see any great presidential candidate on the political landscape.

Bush/ Cheney put us in a depression......

Obama amplified it.....bail out bankers, so CEO's can get billion dollar bonuses

all these big businesses the GOP support sell us out and give American jobs to 3rd world countries (they pretend its about taxes, its all about cheap labor)

"The Perfect Host" (2010).......best movie I've seen in months.

Obama amplified it.....bail out bankers, so CEO's can get billion dollar bonuses

all these big businesses the GOP support sell us out and give American jobs to 3rd world countries (they pretend its about taxes, its all about cheap labor)

Quote Originally Posted by John C View Post
    My Pre-ordered Blu-Rays of Pulp Fiction and Jackie Brown arrived today! I know what I will be doing this weekend.
    Just watched my copy of Pulp Fiction last night, looked good, and sounded even better! Jackie Brown will be watched soon.

Limitless
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.

[Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]
    My Rigs - My Upgrade History - My Games

fast five

The Event (2010 cable tv series)

government conspiracy? extra terrestials?

first 2 episodes have a lot of flashbacks and are a bit hard to get through but the series really begins to get interesting after the first two.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaming Again View Post
    The Event (2010 cable tv series)

government conspiracy? extra terrestials?

first 2 episodes have a lot of flashbacks and are a bit hard to get through but the series really begins to get interesting after the first two.
    I enjoyed it but be warned they cut the series short and leave you with a huge cliffhanger. Lame.

[Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]

Quote Originally Posted by /\/\adGamer View Post
    fast five
    I was surprised that I enjoyed it as much as I did.

BF3 Dino:
    i7 2600k, ASUS P8Z68-V Pro, 8GB Corsair, X-25M 120GB, WD 300GB Raptor, 2xEVGA GTX570HD 2.5GB, X-fi Titanium, Antec 1200W.
    Monster: i7 930, MSI X58 Platinum, 9GB Corsair, WD 74GB Raptor, WD 2TB, Palit GTX460 1GB, PCP&C 750W.
    Beast: AMD4400+, Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe, 2GB Corsair, 2x 1TB WD Green Raid0, 2TB WD Green, KFA2 9600GT, Dynex 500W.
    Relic: Intel P4 3.2GHz, Asus P4SD-LA, 1.5 GB PC2700, 160GB WD, 120GB Maxtor, ATI 9600Pro, Dynex 500W.

VERY DISTURBING movie I just saw. This movie is about 99% actual footage of what can happen between naive young girls and an internet sicko predator.

I can't believe Netflix has this 2011 film available to watch...A lady from my wife's job told her about this so I gave it a go with my morning coffee + breakfast/ exercise routine.

"Megan is Missing"

I hope they catch the person responsible, he deserves the worst treatment POSSIBLE for what he did. This movie (mostly web cam footage) may make you physically sick, its not work safe after the first 50 minutes.

"Puss In Boots 3D" I had not been to a 3D movie since the 50's. This was a slight improvement, incremental compared with the technology available. The movie itself was pretty poor, some good animation, but poor plot, loosely based on many fairy tails. Yet not really a good kids flick either. About a 2 on a 10 point scale. A big waste of money and a bigger waste of time. I would have had more fun sleeping.
    There are advantages to being retarded...and I'm taking advantage of all of them.

Wing Commander tonight. Never played the games so I had no idea really what was going on in the general scheme of things, so I give it a 2 1/2 out of 5, but my friend who played the games gave it a 4

Thor - I loved it.
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by bk94si View Post
    Thor - I loved it.
    Agreed. Thor was one of those movies that surprised me. I really didn't think I'd like it as much as I did. I also really enjoyed Fast Five too which I just watched last night.

Super 8
    Really good movie. Enjoyed it a lot except for the insane amount of blue lens flare that somehow made its way into what seemed like every scene. JJ, what were you thinking? LOL.