Page 53 of 58 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Re: What movie are u watching tonight?

Got the Hobbit from Netflix a few days ago.. need to fire that up here soon.

Trust me, I do science
    My Hardware, Past and Present

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    Olympus has Fallen. Good action flick. Just don't think about the details too much or you will be forced to suspend a good amount of disbelief
    True words. Just got done with it. 3/5

Back to TV shows. Finished Miami Vice S1-S5. Except for s4, it was such a good show and took me back to Friday nights of my youth. Caught up on the last season of mad men, can't wait for the next season. Now I might start on either breaking bad or game of thrones.

Quote Originally Posted by grimmster View Post
    Back to TV shows. Finished Miami Vice S1-S5. Except for s4, it was such a good show and took me back to Friday nights of my youth. Caught up on the last season of mad men, can't wait for the next season. Now I might start on either breaking bad or game of thrones.
    We are watching 24 from the beginning. Never had the chance to watch it before. Just started season 2.
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.

Finished first season of Breaking Bad (short season) not too shabby. See what season 2 brings.

I must be the only person who doesn't think much of Breaking Bad. I watched the first couple episodes. Nothing special there at all for me.
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.

[Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]
    My Rigs - My Upgrade History - My Games

Finished first season of Breaking Bad (short season) not too shabby. See what season 2 brings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    I must be the only person who doesn't think much of Breaking Bad. I watched the first couple episodes. Nothing special there at all for me.
    It starts out kind of slow in the first season imo. From there on it gets just plain excellent. The last season was brilliant, and so far this final season has been great as well. I will say that I almost stopped watching the show in the third season. I felt it was way to slow, but I'm glad I started watching again. To whoever hasn't watched yet, go ahead and skip the episode titled "Fly" in the third season. You can thank me later.

In bed with one of my avatar AMD girls :D

I quit breaking bad after the kid was poisoined with Ricen. I dunno not cause I didn't like it anymore. I just don't watch TV anymore.

I use my rig for movies or you tube documentarys.

halfway into season 3, Breaking bad has good and low points. still running with a 3/5 for it, it will probably end on that rating also, but we will see.

And Poci, should have spoilers. luckily I already knew about that.

I still think the Sopranos was the best TV show ever along with The Shield.

halfway into season 3, Breaking bad has good and low points. still running with a 3/5 for it, it will probably end on that rating also, but we will see.

And Poci, should have spoilers. luckily I already knew about that.
    I also kind of lost interest somewhere in the 2nd-3rd series of Breaking Bad. Somehow I got into the series again and have to say I love that series. Great acting and it always seems to have some surprises to draw you back in, just when you start wondering why are even watching the series...

Sopranos was great, but I wouldn't leave The Wire out of any list of best TV shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Poci View Post
    I still think the Sopranos was the best TV show ever along with The Shield.
    I never did watch the Sopranos. I need to give that series a look.

Quote Originally Posted by Pehu View Post
    I also kind of lost interest somewhere in the 2nd-3rd series of Breaking Bad. Somehow I got into the series again and have to say I love that series. Great acting and it always seems to have some surprises to draw you back in, just when you start wondering why are even watching the series...

Sopranos was great, but I wouldn't leave The Wire out of any list of best TV shows.
    The wire? Saw the pilot episode, after about 10 min I dismissed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Poci View Post
    The wire? Saw the pilot episode, after about 10 min I dismissed it.
    To each his own. Maybe you're just out of your depth. Anyway, I'd give the series another chance, it just grows on you.

I watched "Pain and Gain" last night. Very strange movie honestly. It was based on a true story about some bodybuilders in Miami in the mid-nineties who kidnapped and murdered a rich guy and his girlfriend in a horribly thought out plan to steal his money. The movie would have been a lot better if Micheal Bay would have just told the story and kept it closer to the truth instead of trying to turn the movie into a dark comedy. Also the fact that it was over two hours long did it no favors, the story was a bit thin for that long of a movie. I've seen much worse though so I give it 2.5 out of 5 stars.