Page 54 of 58 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 LastLast
    In bed with one of my avatar AMD girls :D

Re: What movie are u watching tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by kbohip View Post
    I watched "Pain and Gain" last night. Very strange movie honestly. It was based on a true story about some bodybuilders in Miami in the mid-nineties who kidnapped and murdered a rich guy and his girlfriend in a horribly thought out plan to steal his money. The movie would have been a lot better if Micheal Bay would have just told the story and kept it closer to the truth instead of trying to turn the movie into a dark comedy. Also the fact that it was over two hours long did it no favors, the story was a bit thin for that long of a movie. I've seen much worse though so I give it 2.5 out of 5 stars.
    Micheal Bay? Uhh Armageddon and Steve Buschemi were entertaining to say the least.
    But Bad Boys 2? Drug factories in Cuba? Gimme a break. In that country they will literally drug test your sweat when you step off the plane.

In bed with one of my avatar AMD girls :D

Omg lookie

I was looking for info on Kane and Lynch 3

And I find they are making a movie of the game with Bruce Willis and Mickey Rourke!!!

A MUST SEE!!

Quote Originally Posted by kbohip View Post
    I watched "Pain and Gain" last night. Very strange movie honestly. It was based on a true story about some bodybuilders in Miami in the mid-nineties who kidnapped and murdered a rich guy and his girlfriend in a horribly thought out plan to steal his money. The movie would have been a lot better if Micheal Bay would have just told the story and kept it closer to the truth instead of trying to turn the movie into a dark comedy. Also the fact that it was over two hours long did it no favors, the story was a bit thin for that long of a movie. I've seen much worse though so I give it 2.5 out of 5 stars.
    pain and gain was actually quite entertaining. Watched "the frozen ground" last night, has Nic Cage in it, pretty good.

Just finished s4 of Breaking bad. I was about ready to give up on it as it was getting fairly lame. It was to the point where I just wish the would kill Walt already so I did not have to listen to him anymore. Then, bam, end of season 4 kicks it up a notch! now to see what the last season brings.

Quote Originally Posted by grimmster View Post
    Just finished s4 of Breaking bad. I was about ready to give up on it as it was getting fairly lame. It was to the point where I just wish the would kill Walt already so I did not have to listen to him anymore. Then, bam, end of season 4 kicks it up a notch! now to see what the last season brings.
    Yeah, I stopped watching in season 3, then came back to it like a year later. I'm glad I did!

Saw the Butler. Excellent movie. Then watched Space Seed with my son. Was his 1st episode. Trying to show him the origins of the characters in the new movies.
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.

Two movies today, Oblivion, give that a 2.5/5 Could use a lot of trimming to make it better, that's for sure. Second was 'Now you see me' excellent flick. 4.5/5

Caught up on breaking bad, wow, last season has a few twists of it's own! Now to finish out the series with everyone else.

Kinda strange going from Miami Vice in the 80's cocaine and how those 'dealers' lived to the 10's and meth and how those dealers live...

Quote Originally Posted by grimmster View Post
    Two movies today, Oblivion, give that a 2.5/5 Could use a lot of trimming to make it better, that's for sure. Second was 'Now you see me' excellent flick. 4.5/5
    I agree about Oblivion, but I totally disagree about 'Now you see me' and would give it 2/5. The movie was just too predictable trying to be unpredictable, so much so that it was just plain silly.

watched '42' Give it a 3.5/5. great story, but it was too 'dramatized' and simplified, so I think it could have been better. But even with that rating, I think it is a must watch movie.

Star Trek Into Darkness on Blu-Ray. Also saw it in the theater. Good flick. First time my son saw it. It was interesting because he didn't have the story history that I had so after the movie we watched original Trek Space Seed. Today we plan to watch Star Trek II

[Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]
    My Rigs - My Upgrade History - My Games

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    Star Trek Into Darkness on Blu-Ray. Also saw it in the theater. Good flick. First time my son saw it. It was interesting because he didn't have the story history that I had so after the movie we watched original Trek Space Seed. Today we plan to watch Star Trek II
    that's funny Len. I'm in the same boat with my son. We watched space seed and now we need to watch wrath of khan. I bought all the original movies on bluray and have 1st season of the original series on bluray also

^^ I also am in the same boat! My daughters have 0 history with ST, but want to watch it now. I was not sure if I should start my daughters with the reboots, or If I had to watch some originals to set a base point. I think I will just go with the reboots for now and we can watch the originals later