Thread: NewEgg Pickup?

NewEgg Pickup?

Dear Customer,

Newegg would like to wish you and your loved ones a very Happy New Year! Our New Year's resolution this year is to provide you with even more services to complement the outstanding customer support you've come to expect from Newegg.com.

One of the services we're currently considering is a Will Call service that would allow local customers located near a Newegg distribution center to come and pick up their orders instead of paying for shipping. Is this something you would take advantage of? Please fill out the following survey and let us know how this service would affect your shopping experience with Newegg.
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.

Re: NewEgg Pickup?

Sounds like a good idea. Too bad I don't live near a distribution center.

I really wish Newegg would hurry up and introduce international shipping.

Wow, I live exactly 50 miles from one of their distribution centers. I'd be all over this.

I live 30 min from their NJ warehouse.. chances are I'd get it shipped just because I'll be working, but I could see making the trip up there if I needed it and had the time. I like the idea

Trust me, I do science
    My Hardware, Past and Present

will call pickup would be nice if done correctly. newegg should take a note from mwave and how they do their will call pickup. you can literally walk in the distribution center and place an order on one of the computer terminals in the waiting area. within an hour you can go to the customer service cashier and pay for the item and they will bring it out. i also hope they make the hours convenient.

I'm like 15 miles in NJ. Did this happen?
    "Angels on the sideline, Puzzled and amused.
    Why did Father give these humans free will?
    Now they’re all confused."

6600K@4.2 MSI Z170A GAMING G5- Gskill DDR4 @2400-Creative Soundblaster Z-MyDigitalSSD BPX (240GB)-Plus Various other SSD&HHD-Sapphire RX480-Win10

A whole mess of other computers-Tablets-Tech Toys

I used to work in the Stop and Shop in Edison NJ, and would look out the back door of the store and drool at the Newegg warehouse a mere 30 feet away. I hope folks can take advantage of this!

Quote Originally Posted by monkeysauce View Post
    I used to work in the Stop and Shop in Edison NJ, and would look out the back door of the store and drool at the Newegg warehouse a mere 30 feet away. I hope folks can take advantage of this!
    So far only CA
    the Britgeezer

My Heat otherwise a smoke free home