Re: taco bell lawsuit

assault, no.....

I'd throw it at him/her
    **left this site 01/29/11

Quote Originally Posted by game4ever View Post
    assault, no.....

I'd throw it at him/her
    that's for sure assault, possibly with a deadly weapon.
    Corsair 800D / Corsair TX750 PSU
    ASUS Sabertooth P67 / Win7 Pro
    Intel i7 2600k @ 4.4ghz (44 x 100) + Corsair H100
    Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 x 16GB
    2 x XFX R9 280x + 3 x Asus VS24AH-P 24" IPS 1920x1200
    Samsung 840 Evo 250GB OS + 2 x 1TB WD Caviar Black

The member formerly known as SuBX3r0 HEAT

Why don't you see commercials with the chihuahua in them any more? Because he is in the tacos now. Wendy's has the best food out of all these places, and they still blow. You could get a better meal out of the dumpster of any good dining establishment instead of a Taco Hell poop canoe.

Last time I ate at Wendy's a couple months ago I will very disappointed. Just wasn't very tasty. The fries (the "old" style) were terrible and soda tasted watered down. I haven't tried the "new" fries yet. They look good on TV at least.

I probably get McDonalds most often but I also like Burger King and Arby's. We get Taco Bell every now and then because my son likes it. Remember "Run for the border!"? LOL.
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.

[Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]
    My Rigs - My Upgrade History - My Games

Why don't you see commercials with the chihuahua in them any more?
    The dog died last year probably from taco meat poisoning.

As far as Arby's goes that stuff is lower grade than bad gruel after all its a liquid before its cooked to a solid.Even most hot dogs are at least 100% of the chicken, beef or pork even if it has lips and butt holes thrown in the mix. I myself when i get the munchies late at night usually hit waffle house or denny's

Quote Originally Posted by /\/\adGamer View Post
    The dog died last year probably from taco meat poisoning.

As far as Arby's goes that stuff is lower grade than bad gruel after all its a liquid before its cooked to a solid.Even most hot dogs are at least 100% of the chicken, beef or pork even if it has lips and butt holes thrown in the mix. I myself when i get the munchies late at night usually hit waffle house or denny's
    arby's slices their beef fresh.

my sister worked there in hs.

^^^^ My wife worked there during high school also, The beef is in a liquid mushy like roasting solution not your typical deli style fresh roast beef.

^^^^ My wife worked there during high school also, The beef is in a liquid mushy like roasting solution not your typical deli style fresh roast beef.
    I don't believe that for a minute. Can't say I've worked at an Arby's but I can say I've gone there with a multi millionaire more then once that absolutely loved their beef.

I myself when i get the munchies late at night usually hit waffle house or denny's

I do the same. I prefer denny's but the awful waffle is closer so i end up eating there more.

I don't believe that for a minute.
    Dont believe me fine look it up yourself. Its particle meat in a solution of like 10% (so they claim) I think its more, the garbage looks more like a bag of coagulated blood before they cook it. You and your millionaire enjoy the Arby's tho

Quote Originally Posted by game4ever View Post
    I don't believe that for a minute. Can't say I've worked at an Arby's but I can say I've gone there with a multi millionaire more then once that absolutely loved their beef.

What does an individual's wealth status have to do with the integrity of their choice food?

I wouldn't stop eating at McD's once in a while just because I won the lottery. Just sayin.

As another election draws near; the G.O.P. are yet again filled with a stupid confidence that the they will win the White House. What they don't realize about people like Trump, Carson, and Cruz is that their rhetoric only resonates within an echo chamber, but not the American people. They live in an illusion of falsehood and distorted truth and only seek information and opinions that confirm these beliefs and instantly reject anything that contradicts them because only their opinions matter. Their notion of freedom is freedom for themselves and those alike to them, but not the rest of the country which has changed.
    These are the reasons why the G.O.P is set to lose in 2016. And when that happens, rest assured that they will have myriad of conspiracy theories blaming everyone and everything from the liberal media, to Oprah, to welfare moms, and pretty much everyone but their own disgusting selves.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinC939 View Post

What does an individual's wealth status have to do with the integrity of their choice food?

I wouldn't stop eating at McD's once in a while just because I won the lottery. Just sayin.
    If Arby's was the "garbage food" Vlad described my boss wouldn't eat it.

This is a Taco Bell thread, that crap is 35% beef. Arby's is 100% beef.

Anybody saying different is just plain wrong.

Any Saturday we are asked to work its time and a half with a free lunch. That lunch is Arby's, Pizza Hut or Chinese takeout. Whatever the boss brings us.

i read a thread on the net that someone was trying to find out what was in taco bells beef during the year 2008, and they refused to give them the info.....so they were truly tring to hide that they were probably using something a tad better than cat food
    #1-i5-4690k-msi z97 gaming 5- msi gtx 1060 6gb- lg ud 68 4k monitor
    #2-amd phenom II x6 1100T-gigabyte 990fxa ud3-xfx 480 4gb- asus pb 278 2k moitor
    #3-i5-2400- biostar tzz77-msi 480 4gb- asus vx24a 2k monitor
    #4-dell inspiron 1520-8600 gt

Quote Originally Posted by geekkyyy View Post
    i read a thread on the net that someone was trying to find out what was in taco bells beef during the year 2008, and they refused to give them the info.....so they were truly tring to hide that they were probably using something a tad better than cat food
    I read that the moon landings were faked!

I don't know how McKunckleheads and Taco Hell stay in business when there are places like Chik-Fil-A and Culvers around that serve MUCH better food for just a little more money. It's gotta be the fact that McTacos are on every corner.