Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: taco bell lawsuit

There is a KFC/ Taco Bell about a mile from my house. Pretty convenient. I can get a mexican pizza and a original twister at the same place.

Im surpised everyone is shocked about it tho. I mean its not like the meat tastes like taco's you make at home. Even if you buy the taco bell seasoning.

What the? Deja Vu Justin?

Quote Originally Posted by game4ever View Post
    If Arby's was the "garbage food" Vlad described my boss wouldn't eat it.

This is a Taco Bell thread, that crap is 35% beef. Arby's is 100% beef.

Anybody saying different is just plain wrong.
    I'm not a fast food connoisseur, but how exactly do you know that Arby's doesn't commit some false advertising? Just because your boss likes the food doesn't in any way prove that the ingredients are as advertised. Taco Bell might be serving trash, but millions of people like it, and I'm sure some of them are millionaires who employ people. Not that I really care. TBH, I don't really like Arby's, and Taco Bell is just a once in a while thing for me. Give me Hardee's

Any Saturday we are asked to work its time and a half with a free lunch. That lunch is Arby's, Pizza Hut or Chinese takeout. Whatever the boss brings us.
    Ummmm ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandito View Post
    I read that the moon landings were faked!
    I know a guy who owns a briefcase that agrees with you.

Quote Originally Posted by kbohip View Post
    What the? Deja Vu Justin?
    sigh.... noob moment.
    Last edited by JustinC939; 01-27-2011 at 05:59 PM.

As another election draws near; the G.O.P. are yet again filled with a stupid confidence that the they will win the White House. What they don't realize about people like Trump, Carson, and Cruz is that their rhetoric only resonates within an echo chamber, but not the American people. They live in an illusion of falsehood and distorted truth and only seek information and opinions that confirm these beliefs and instantly reject anything that contradicts them because only their opinions matter. Their notion of freedom is freedom for themselves and those alike to them, but not the rest of the country which has changed.
    These are the reasons why the G.O.P is set to lose in 2016. And when that happens, rest assured that they will have myriad of conspiracy theories blaming everyone and everything from the liberal media, to Oprah, to welfare moms, and pretty much everyone but their own disgusting selves.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinC939 View Post
    I'm not a fast food connoisseur, but how exactly do you know that Arby's doesn't false advertising? Just because your boss likes the food doesn't in any way prove that the ingredients are as advertised. Taco Bell might be serving trash, but millions of people like it, and I'm sure some of them are millionaires who employ people.

Nobody I know LIKES Taco Bell, about 15 yrs ago I did. The beef tasted like beef and was likely a higher percentage of beef. It hasn't tasted good in many yrs. But after learning its only 35% I chose to NEVER eat 65% garbage added to my food.

Everybody at work actually likes Arby's. Do we know its 100% beef for certain? No, of course not.

Do i think you are argumentative and argue senseless trivia ad nauseum? Absolutely.

PS. Not only is my boss a multi millionaire but my in laws are much wealthier. And YES, they usually have better taste in everything. They didn't accumulate wealth wasting time arguing points of view on message boards.

Your 8,000+ posts are certainly not indicative of a superior intellect. You've proven that.

Next?
    **left this site 01/29/11

Nobody I know LIKES Taco Bell, about 15 yrs ago I did. The beef tasted like beef and was likely a higher percentage of beef. It hasn't tasted good in many yrs. But after learning its only 35% I chose to NEVER eat 65% garbage added to my food.
    So.
    Everybody at work actually likes Arby's. Do we know its 100% beef for certain? No, of course not.
    So.
    Do i think you are argumentative and argue senseless trivia ad nauseum? Absolutely.
    I don't deny that I am argumentative (after all, I do pay regular visits to TLR), but that statement is rather hypocritical coming from some one else who began arguing earlier in the thread.[/quote]
    PS. Not only is my boss a multi millionaire but my in laws are much wealthier.
    I don't think anybody here gives a damn how many millionaires you know LMAO! I'm a guy who works in a lowly quality lab, but on the internet, I am the expert of everything because I know rich people!
    And YES, they usually have better taste in everything.
    Now that's just ridiculous! Who is to say that a wealthy individual's taste is better than a poor person's taste? Do you senses just magically improve based on your bank account balance?
    Your 8,000+ posts are certainly not indicative of a superior intellect. You've proven that.

Next?
    But if I told you that I was wealthy or associated with wealthy people; would your opinion of me suddenly change?

I never said I was the smartest guy in the room, but saying that someone has better tastes because their wealthy which is absurd on so many levels. Your purchasing power, NOT taste changes when you become wealthy.
    i.e. Instead of driving a Focus, you can drive a Corvette. You didn't start liking Corvettes when you became rich. You've always liked Corvettes; what changed was your means to purchase one.

As another election draws near; the G.O.P. are yet again filled with a stupid confidence that the they will win the White House. What they don't realize about people like Trump, Carson, and Cruz is that their rhetoric only resonates within an echo chamber, but not the American people. They live in an illusion of falsehood and distorted truth and only seek information and opinions that confirm these beliefs and instantly reject anything that contradicts them because only their opinions matter. Their notion of freedom is freedom for themselves and those alike to them, but not the rest of the country which has changed.
    These are the reasons why the G.O.P is set to lose in 2016. And when that happens, rest assured that they will have myriad of conspiracy theories blaming everyone and everything from the liberal media, to Oprah, to welfare moms, and pretty much everyone but their own disgusting selves.

I love prime rib, roast beef, steaks, etc.... and what Arby's serves is not beef. It might have beef in it, but it's not roast beef. And yes, I do occasionally eat there if I have a coupon, because i could get a whole fresh made sub or hoagie from a good pizza joint with a drink and chips for the same money as their regular priced slop. Having to shell out almost $10 for the crap these fast food places serve is just wrong. But I live in Buffalo, where you can still get great food from local places at decent prices. Why is everyone in Buffalo fat? BECAUSE THE FOOD IS AWESOME!!!
    Last edited by frogmeat69; 01-27-2011 at 11:25 PM.

I know a guy who owns a briefcase that agrees with you.
    I wonder if that guy works for muti-millionaires and eats Arby's in a tie?

PS. Not only is my boss a multi millionaire
    Well for what its worth I work for a muti- billionaire.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmeat69 View Post
    I love prime rib, roast beef, steaks, etc.... and what Arby's serves is not beef. It might have beef in it, but it's not roast beef. And yes, I do occasionally eat there if I have a coupon, because i could get a whole fresh made sub or hoagie from a good pizza joint with a drink and chips for the same money as their regular priced slop. Having to shell out almost $10 for the crap these fast food places serve is just wrong. But I live in Buffalo, where you can still get great food from local places at decent prices. Why is everyone in Buffalo fat? BECAUSE THE FOOD IS AWESOME!!!

One important thing to point out is the semantics in advertising. Taco Bell can say that they use %100 real beef in their tacos in the same way I can say I use 100% real flour to make pancakes, but once the mixture is made it's no longer 100% real flour, but I still used 100% flour to make them. Taco Bell may use %100 real beef to make the product that goes in your taco. But again once they mix with the other garbage, it's no longer 100% real beef, but that can say that 100% real beef was used to make the taco.

Quote Originally Posted by /\/\adGamer View Post
    I wonder if that guy works for muti-millionaires and eats Arby's in a tie?

Well for what its worth I work for a muti- billionaire.
    Well, I'm sure most of us work for a rich guy somewhere.
    I really can't believe that a thread about tacos actually managed to tun into a heated debate about wealth, fine tastes, and Arby's roast beef.... Threads like this are just good for the lolz.
    Last edited by JustinC939; 01-28-2011 at 09:19 AM.

Well, I'm sure most of us work for a rich guy somewhere.
    But not rich guys that like fine dining at Arby's with all their loyal employee's

i feel like i could make a killing selling tinfoil hats on the internet.
    Corsair 800D / Corsair TX750 PSU
    ASUS Sabertooth P67 / Win7 Pro
    Intel i7 2600k @ 4.4ghz (44 x 100) + Corsair H100
    Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 x 16GB
    2 x XFX R9 280x + 3 x Asus VS24AH-P 24" IPS 1920x1200
    Samsung 840 Evo 250GB OS + 2 x 1TB WD Caviar Black

The member formerly known as SuBX3r0 HEAT

Quote Originally Posted by /\/\adGamer View Post
    But not rich guys that like fine dining at Arby's with all their loyal employee's
    @ Arby's?

Reading comprehension issues too? Read my replies again. The boss brings us a free lunch if we work a Saturday. And its usually Arby's, Pizza Slut or Chinese takeout.

I see some jealous folks here, its to be expected.

With people Like Justin and Vlad as regulars its no wonder this board is fekkin dead.
    **left this site 01/29/11

^^ /\/\adGamer and I both do our very best to chase the Arby's trolls away

What is it about PC Perspectives Forums that makes “Fast Food” such a hot button topic?

OMG people here don’t get this worked up over the AMD Vs Intel or AMD Vs Nvidia topics.

You can call me a Biotch but don’t you DARE insult (Insert favorite Fast Food Name here)

ROTFLMAO
    Game - BIOSTAR TA785 A2+ / Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition Deneb 3.4GHz 125W / Patroit 8GB DDR2 800 CAS 4 Timing: 4-4-4-12 / Sapphire HD 6870 1GB / Antec Three Hundred Case / PC Power & Cooling S61EPS 610W / X-Fi XtremeGamer / Western Digital 640GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s /Windows Vista home premium 64 SP1

Back up - Biostar 6100-939 / A64 3800 Venice(Stock 2.4) / 1.5 GB Corsair XMS 3200 / HD3870

^ Just to clarify; there is only one person here that is getting upset over the issue. So I wouldn't go and call the rest of the forum a bunch of fast food trolls lol.

Im good, as long as no one says anything about backyard burger