Recient reviews lacking

I have noticed that in recient times PC Per reviews are lacking in the respect of including somewhat older hardware benchmarks in the review.
    perfect example is the latest review of the GTX560
    http://www.pcper.com/article.php?aid...=expert&pid=10
    very few compairisions between cards
    would have been nice to see how this card compaired to say a 580GTX or even older cards like the 275GTX so people can make a informed decision on what to buy .
    See another review of the 560

http://www.anandtech.com/show/4137/a...lack-edition/5
    Notice how more cards are compaired ?

Here is another example
    http://techreport.com/articles.x/20293/9

I am sorry if I hurt anyone feelings here but for me if I want to see a good review of a piece of hardware I jump to another site besides PCper if I wish to get a full review
    "The Lord Is My Shepherd, I Shall Not Want"
    PS:23

Re: Recient reviews lacking

Yeah I really like the reviews here, way more in depth than any other site but I kind of agree with this point some. I'd like to see cards like the 295gtx in comparison to these newer cards. Most people looking at these cards as upgrades arent comparing them to last generation or the current generation but their older generation cards.

People wanna see first how their 2-3 year old card is gonna do against today's top cards and then secondly see which one is the better value/better performing card to get.

I understand you dont want to spend the rest of your life trying to get every single card people have in comparison but perhaps just a few from the prior gens would be helpful. It would also really make your reviews stand out even more against the competitions.

Re: Recient reviews lacking

Quote Originally Posted by Bearded Frog View Post
    Yeah I really like the reviews here, way more in depth than any other site but I kind of agree with this point some. I'd like to see cards like the 295gtx in comparison to these newer cards. Most people looking at these cards as upgrades arent comparing them to last generation or the current generation but their older generation cards.

People wanna see first how their 2-3 year old card is gonna do against today's top cards and then secondly see which one is the better value/better performing card to get.

I understand you dont want to spend the rest of your life trying to get every single card people have in comparison but perhaps just a few from the prior gens would be helpful. It would also really make your reviews stand out even more against the competitions.
    Thanks ! You said that so much better then I could !
    thats is the point I am trying to convay .
    "The Lord Is My Shepherd, I Shall Not Want"
    PS:23