Page 26 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Re: Unions Federal, State & whats left of the private sector...

Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post
    Dirtbag union installed twit's idea of bravery...

DISGUSTING… Dem Fleebagger Equates Ditching His State to Serving in Afghanistan (Video)

hero of the left...
    There you go again with your hate campaign.

Main Box: BioStar TpowerX58 LGA 1366, Intel i7 920 Nehalem 2.66GHz Quad-Core, 3GB Corsair DDR3 1600, 2X250GB WD SATA, VisionTek Radeon 4870, Corsair 620w PS, Asus DRW-1608P3S & DRW-1814BL, Win7 SP1 & LinuxMint 10

Red Hour Video

RedHour Gaming

Plenty of good teachers available in the private system. Which is why so many people like the voucher system better. They prefer choice if their local pooblic schools are chock full of overpaid & tenured under performers.
    Yeah. I love how the teachers' unions around the country are against voucher programs because it's "bad for education". Yeah, bad for their paychecks.

Quote Originally Posted by Palandri View Post
    I'll tell again and I know you can't grasp the concept, but I am the union.
    Okay, but I think you're indoctrinated by a union political machine.

There you go again with your hate campaign.
    I'm sorry.. did you have anything to say about the actual (as in videotaped and people charged with death threats )hate and thuggery your union pals engaged in?

Your idea of hate = telling the truth about unions.
    My idea of hate = actual hate.

Me waits for boilerplate <=== "there is nothing I can say to change your mind, and there is nothing you can say to change my mind."...

"The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Don't forget you are needed on Monday, April 4, 2011 at the rally nearest you to take a stand against the war on working people

http://we-r-1.org/

Main Box: BioStar TpowerX58 LGA 1366, Intel i7 920 Nehalem 2.66GHz Quad-Core, 3GB Corsair DDR3 1600, 2X250GB WD SATA, VisionTek Radeon 4870, Corsair 620w PS, Asus DRW-1608P3S & DRW-1814BL, Win7 SP1 & LinuxMint 10

Red Hour Video

RedHour Gaming

And if you show up as opposition don't forget to be prepared to be physically accosted or have your business threatened by the mob like tactics of the union thugs.

As Palandri states above "respect their rights"... just don't expect the same respect in return.

WI Small Business Owner Sees Business Quadruple After Standing Up to Union Goons (Video)

Dawn Bobo, a Wisconsin grandmother and business owner, was threatened by the public unions.

Dawn Bobo shows the sign that she put in the front window of herstore, Village Dollar, 1000 Main St. in Union Grove, Wednesday March 30, 2011. Her store is one of numerous Union Grove businesses threatened with “public boycotts” by the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees union. According to the letter businesses received Tuesday, they will be targeted for declining to display a sign stating, “This business supports workers rights,” with an AFSCME logo. (Mark Hertzberg mhertzberg@journaltimes.com)

Several Wisconsin businesses are speaking out against the bullying and threats by local union members.

Dawn Bobo told FOX News that she has done a weeks worth of business in just one day. People are traveling from miles away to buy things to show her their support.
    Comply or else....
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

And if you show up as opposition don't forget to be prepared to be physically accosted or have your business threatened by the mob like tactics of the union thugs.

As Palandri states above "respect their rights"... just don't expect the same respect in return.

Once again you are substituting fear for fact.

Red Hour Video

RedHour Gaming

Once again you are substituting fear for fact.
    The 'facts" are all on my side in the form of actual videos and arrests made of your union cronies. That you ignore "facts" or simply continue on as if they do not exists is a good case study for BD24's cognitive dissonance thread.

-The Gipper

Don't forget you are needed on Monday, April 4, 2011 at the rally nearest you to take a stand against the war on working people

http://we-r-1.org/
    Oh, was there an anti-union rally coming up I didn't know about? Unions are nothing but a war against anyone not in them.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Edmund Burke

RIP PCPER TLR
    7-14-19

The 'facts" are all on my side in the form of actual videos and arrests made of your union cronies. That you ignore "facts" or simply continue on as if they do not exists is a good case study for BD24's cognitive dissonance thread.

Now you are just stereotyping all union members and any incident becomes a self-fulling prophecy to you.

LOL! That's as ridiculous as me saying I have the proof that Republicans are sexual deviants. The facts are on my side, do the names Lee (adultery), Ensign (adultery), Sanford (adultery), Vitter (prostitutes and adultery), Craig (gay adultery), Gibbons (adultery), Giuliani and Gingrich ring a bell?

Red Hour Video

RedHour Gaming

Umm yeah, so this is getting really off topic now. The "I know you are but what am I" stuff needs to stop please. It's a good topic worth debating and not derailing.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDragon24 View Post
    Umm yeah, so this is getting really off topic now. The "I know you are but what am I" stuff needs to stop please. It's a good topic worth debating and not derailing.
    Absolutely!

Red Hour Video

RedHour Gaming

I had to go into Milwaukee today on business and on my way back to the 'burbs, stopped off the highway for some lunch. Noticed a locally-owned BP gas station with one of the "We Support Worker Rights" signs that the teamsters were forcing local businesses to put in their windows.

Not sure if the owner does support labor or if he was bullied and intimidated by the teamsters.

I should of snapped a picture for TLR, but quite frankly, the idea that the little gas station has been bullied by the union made me sick to my stomach.

Quote Originally Posted by Keven View Post
    I had to go into Milwaukee today on business and on my way back to the 'burbs, stopped off the highway for some lunch. Noticed a locally-owned BP gas station with one of the "We Support Worker Rights" signs that the teamsters were forcing local businesses to put in their windows.

Not sure if the owner does support labor or if he was bullied and intimidated by the teamsters.

I should of snapped a picture for TLR, but quite frankly, the idea that the little gas station has been bullied by the union made me sick to my stomach.
    The idea of bullying is quite wretched, but those folks could simply be supporting the unions on their own. There are those of us out there who aren't a member of a union but still support unions...quite a few