Page 25 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 873
  1. #361
    Joined
    Mar 2002
    Location
    California
    Posts
    26,287

    Re: Unions Federal, State & whats left of the private sector...

    Quote Originally Posted by Palandri View Post
    Regurgitated straight from the horses mouth Soros funded media outlet:
    Fixed. Listening to you libberals drone on.. and on.. and on.. about those two brothers while you find what Soros does okey~dokey is sooo hypocritically comical to watch...





    Quote Originally Posted by Palandri. . .
    There's a working class and an owning class.
    . . .
    No.. there are workers... there are entrepreneurs... and then there are unions. The latter is only interested in taking as much $$ as possible from the first two to further it's own interest.

    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."


    -The Gipper


  2. #362
    Joined
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    Posts
    6,027

    Re: Unions Federal, State & whats left of the private sector...

    ^^^^

    Yep, the Obama-Soros-Huffington liberal machine has had it out for the Koch brothers for years.

    [...]

    It is not surprising, therefore, that Think Progress (run by the Center for American Progress) has launched attacks on the Koch brothers, whose companies have created thousands of jobs in the United States, who actually manufacture and produce things here, and who have given generously to numerous charities. There is nothing Soros-funded groups hate more than real American success stories, because it goes against the Soros narrative that the United States is the source of most of the world's problems.

    The war on the Koch brothers has burst onto the scene with the Wisconsin union protests, as documented by Dave Weigel yesterday. But Weigel missed the point. The attempt to demonize the Koch brothers, as crazy as it sounds, is not recent.

    Think Progress and the Center for American Progress have had a multi-year plan to marginalize the Koch brothers because the Koch brothers have a libertarian agenda which supports freedom for the individual and individual autonomy, which is the exact opposite of the statist nanny-state agenda of the modern Democratic Party and liberal interest groups.

    [...]

  3. #363
    Joined
    May 2000
    Posts
    7,927

    Re: Unions Federal, State & whats left of the private sector...

    It's hilarious that they say, "... the Koch brothers have a libertarian agenda which supports freedom..." when they working to take freedom away from working class people.


    Main Box: BioStar TpowerX58 LGA 1366, Intel i7 920 Nehalem 2.66GHz Quad-Core, 3GB Corsair DDR3 1600, 2X250GB WD SATA, VisionTek Radeon 4870, Corsair 620w PS, Asus DRW-1608P3S & DRW-1814BL, Win7 SP1 & LinuxMint 10

    Red Hour Video

    RedHour Gaming

  4. #364
    Joined
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    Posts
    6,027

    Re: Unions Federal, State & whats left of the private sector...

    Quote Originally Posted by Palandri View Post
    It's hilarious that they say, "... the Koch brothers have a libertarian agenda which supports freedom..." when they working to take freedom away from working class people.
    They're not taking away anything from anybody.

    Please see:

    Quote Originally Posted by Keven View Post
    Public employee unions are inherently illegal. They are ultimately voting for and giving campaign contributions to the politicians who elect them. This is especially true for local school boards and city councils. This would be tantamount to bribery in the private sector.
    And, so you're saying that federal employees and the state employees in the ten or so states that don't allow collective bargaining by employees don't have freedom?
    Last edited by Keven; 04-01-2011 at 09:14 PM.

  5. #365
    Joined
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    Posts
    6,027

    Re: Unions Federal, State & whats left of the private sector...

    The US Department of Labor says that in 2010 - only 11% of the US workforce were members of unions and 13% were represented by unions.

    I guess 10% of working Americans are the hardworking middle class and the other 90% of Americans are these rich robber barons that light our cigars with $100 bills.

  6. #366
    Joined
    May 2000
    Posts
    7,927

    Re: Unions Federal, State & whats left of the private sector...

    Quote Originally Posted by Keven View Post
    They're not taking away anything from anybody.
    Their attack is on organized labor period. They remind me of Walmart. Any employees who talks about unions gets fired, and that's against the law.

    Quote Originally Posted by Keven View Post
    And, so you're saying that federal employees and the state employees in the ten or so states that don't allow collective bargaining by employees don't have freedom?
    Collective bargaining is simply a negotiation process. In a democracy you don't dictate, you negotiate. It's really no different than the Tea Party being all upset with John Boehner for not dictating the kinds of federal cuts they want. He can't do that, he has to negotiate.


    Main Box: BioStar TpowerX58 LGA 1366, Intel i7 920 Nehalem 2.66GHz Quad-Core, 3GB Corsair DDR3 1600, 2X250GB WD SATA, VisionTek Radeon 4870, Corsair 620w PS, Asus DRW-1608P3S & DRW-1814BL, Win7 SP1 & LinuxMint 10

    Red Hour Video

    RedHour Gaming

  7. #367
    Joined
    Mar 2002
    Location
    California
    Posts
    26,287

    Re: Unions Federal, State & whats left of the private sector...

    Quote Originally Posted by Keven View Post
    The US Department of Labor says that in 2010 - only 11% of the US workforce were members of unions and 13% were represented by unions.

    I guess 10% of working Americans are the hardworking middle class and the other 90% of Americans are these rich robber barons that light our cigars with $100 bills.
    ^^^ The union/we represent the middle class mentality in a nutshell.

    When in reality they have been sticking it to the taxpayers (which includes that middle class they go on forever about) for years to keep from paying what they commonly call out themselves as "their fair share". How's them in many cases not contributing a cent to their retirements or benefits like the rest of us working slobs "fair" exactly? "
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."


    -The Gipper


  8. #368
    Joined
    May 2000
    Posts
    7,927

    Re: Unions Federal, State & whats left of the private sector...

    Quote Originally Posted by Keven View Post
    The US Department of Labor says that in 2010 - only 11% of the US workforce were members of unions and 13% were represented by unions.

    I guess 10% of working Americans are the hardworking middle class and the other 90% of Americans are these rich robber barons that light our cigars with $100 bills.
    Union membership has been declining because businesses have learned from the past. They have learned to offer competitive wages and benefits, and most importantly they have learned to listen to their employees. If we continue in the direction we are going, union membership will increase.


    Main Box: BioStar TpowerX58 LGA 1366, Intel i7 920 Nehalem 2.66GHz Quad-Core, 3GB Corsair DDR3 1600, 2X250GB WD SATA, VisionTek Radeon 4870, Corsair 620w PS, Asus DRW-1608P3S & DRW-1814BL, Win7 SP1 & LinuxMint 10

    Red Hour Video

    RedHour Gaming

  9. #369
    Joined
    May 2000
    Posts
    7,927

    Re: Unions Federal, State & whats left of the private sector...

    Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post
    ^^^ The union/we represent the middle class mentality in a nutshell.

    When in reality they have been sticking it to the taxpayers (which includes that middle class they go on forever about) for years to keep from paying what they commonly call out themselves as "their fair share". How's them in many cases not contributing a cent to their retirements or benefits like the rest of us working slobs "fair" exactly? "
    All you are doing is demonizing public workers, you are basically calling them all satan with a red dress on. Hate campaigns never work. They always backfire. As this continues, people won't want to be public teachers anymore.


    Main Box: BioStar TpowerX58 LGA 1366, Intel i7 920 Nehalem 2.66GHz Quad-Core, 3GB Corsair DDR3 1600, 2X250GB WD SATA, VisionTek Radeon 4870, Corsair 620w PS, Asus DRW-1608P3S & DRW-1814BL, Win7 SP1 & LinuxMint 10

    Red Hour Video

    RedHour Gaming

  10. #370
    Joined
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    Posts
    6,027

    Re: Unions Federal, State & whats left of the private sector...

    Quote Originally Posted by Palandri View Post
    All you are doing is demonizing public workers, you are basically calling them all satan with a red dress on. Hate campaigns never work.
    Kinda like you say anybody who wants these public employee unions to be reigned in must be a socket puppet of the Koch brothers and must hate the middle class?

  11. #371
    Joined
    May 2000
    Posts
    7,927

    Re: Unions Federal, State & whats left of the private sector...

    Quote Originally Posted by Keven View Post
    Kinda like you say anybody who wants these public employee unions to be reigned in must be a socket puppet of the Koch brothers and must hate the middle class?
    Perception is reality. I think you are being played.


    Main Box: BioStar TpowerX58 LGA 1366, Intel i7 920 Nehalem 2.66GHz Quad-Core, 3GB Corsair DDR3 1600, 2X250GB WD SATA, VisionTek Radeon 4870, Corsair 620w PS, Asus DRW-1608P3S & DRW-1814BL, Win7 SP1 & LinuxMint 10

    Red Hour Video

    RedHour Gaming

  12. #372
    Joined
    Mar 2002
    Location
    California
    Posts
    26,287

    Re: Unions Federal, State & whats left of the private sector...

    Quote Originally Posted by Palandri View Post
    All you are doing is demonizing public workers, you are basically calling them all satan with a red dress on. Hate campaigns never work. They always backfire.
    Maybe you should give a call to your union thug pals. IIRC they were the ones making death threats... comparing repugs to satan and hitler and physically assaulting those that opposed their position. Most of which is documented in video in this very thread. Where ya been mr. "hate campaign"?





    Quote Originally Posted by Palandri View Post
    As this continues, people won't want to be public teachers anymore.
    Plenty of good teachers available in the private system. Which is why so many people like the voucher system better. They prefer choice if their local pooblic schools are chock full of overpaid & tenured under performers.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."


    -The Gipper


  13. #373
    Joined
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    Posts
    6,027

    Re: Unions Federal, State & whats left of the private sector...

    Quote Originally Posted by Palandri View Post
    Perception is reality. I think you are being played.
    I'm being played? I don't get my marching orders from a Union President or a Union Secretary-Treasurer.

    How many union mailing lists are you on?

  14. #374
    Joined
    Mar 2002
    Location
    California
    Posts
    26,287

    Re: Unions Federal, State & whats left of the private sector...

    Dirtbag union installed twit's idea of bravery...

    DISGUSTING… Dem Fleebagger Equates Ditching His State to Serving in Afghanistan (Video)

    These radical leftists are shameless.
    Indiana democrat fleebagger Dave Cheatham compared his escape to Illinois to a US soldier serving his country in Afghanistan.
    What a horrible leftist.

    Jammie Wearing Fool reported:

    JWF added:

    An astonishingly contemptible self-serving act. Does this chickensh*t realize he’s the exact opposite of a soldier? Our men in uniform sacrifice themselves in service of their country. These mewling twits take the easy way out to avoid facing reality.
    Agreed.
    hero of the left...
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."


    -The Gipper


  15. #375
    Joined
    May 2000
    Posts
    7,927

    Re: Unions Federal, State & whats left of the private sector...

    Quote Originally Posted by Keven View Post
    I'm being played? I don't get my marching orders from a Union President or a Union Secretary-Treasurer.

    How many union mailing lists are you on?
    I'll tell again and I know you can't grasp the concept, but I am the union.


    Main Box: BioStar TpowerX58 LGA 1366, Intel i7 920 Nehalem 2.66GHz Quad-Core, 3GB Corsair DDR3 1600, 2X250GB WD SATA, VisionTek Radeon 4870, Corsair 620w PS, Asus DRW-1608P3S & DRW-1814BL, Win7 SP1 & LinuxMint 10

    Red Hour Video

    RedHour Gaming

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •