Page 48 of 58 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Re: Unions Federal, State & whats left of the private sector...

^^^I don't normally pass along what I consider hear-say, but I'll make an exception here. With respect to the "pull out all the stops to get votes" noted above, my wife (elementary principal) had one of her parents come in and say she had received a notice in the mail. The notice contained the names of her neighbors who (per the notice) had not voted in the last general election and contained their addresses. It encouraged her to "get out the vote" in support of Barrett in her neighborhood.

Now I can't say it's exactly as reported, and can't even say for certain if it's illegal, but I would sure as heck think it's illegal.

I didn't get around to absentee voting last week, but was #9 to put my ballot in the box this morning.

^^^^

MJS: Progressive mailer backfiring in recall effort

R3aping time union douchbags! Here's to your utter demise!

"The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Well, I guess there is something to the story. I'm still not sure about legality, but what a despicable tactic. . .

Quote Originally Posted by myv65 View Post
    ^^^I don't normally pass along what I consider hear-say, but I'll make an exception here. With respect to the "pull out all the stops to get votes" noted above, my wife (elementary principal) had one of her parents come in and say she had received a notice in the mail. The notice contained the names of her neighbors who (per the notice) had not voted in the last general election and contained their addresses. It encouraged her to "get out the vote" in support of Barrett in her neighborhood.

Now I can't say it's exactly as reported, and can't even say for certain if it's illegal, but I would sure as heck think it's illegal.

I didn't get around to absentee voting last week, but was #9 to put my ballot in the box this morning.
    Yeah, talk radio talked about this last week. They are mostly doing it in liberal areas like Milwaukee or Madison.

This is the Alamo for Big Labor. And we all remember what happened to the Americans at the Alamo.

A ringing endorsement from Obama.

Too bad he couldn't bring that big jet of his into the state.

It's because he knows Barrett's going to lose and he doesn't want to be associated with a losing Democrat in a moderate state. They didn't even send Biden in. Though they did manage to send Bill Clinton in but they had to lure him into the state with promise of young nubile female co-eds from the University of Wisconsin.

Oh, and for all the crap the Koch brothers get, why aren't any lefties concerned that Bill Clinton is flying around the world on Frank Giustra's private jet?

The UAW is busing their union thugs into Wisconsin to vote for Barrett.

It sounds like the Democrats are getting their people out to vote as it's chaos with tons of first-time people same-day registering to vote in Madison and Milwaukee. They're actually expecting voter turnout in Madison to exceed 100% with all the new voters registering (wtf).

Anyway, it's going to be a close election. I think the probability of a recount is very high at this point.

^^^ I hear they're bussing people in from out of state to vote.

How does that work?

They're probably using hearses, so even the out of state dead get to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    ^^^ I hear they're bussing people in from out of state to vote.

How does that work?

Attorney General Holder doesn't prosecute election fraud that helps his comrades.

No harm no foul…

Networks are calling the WI recall vote for Walker...!!

"The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Ed Schultz:

More from me later.

Do you think the Chuck Norris endorsement helped?
    FRH
    If more sane people were armed the crazy ones would get off fewer shots.

Win XP Pro SP3 / MEPIS 8.0.15 / MEPIS 11

Evidently Wisconsin taxpayers no longer want to be union sugar daddys.

Watch the democrats play circular firing squad tomorrow. You can bet the Obama campaign will be downplaying this one big time.

Quote Originally Posted by Keven View Post
    Ed Schultz:

More from me later.

^^^ Bite me Schultzie & Maddow you tools!

Quote Originally Posted by tucker
    Evidently Wisconsin taxpayers no longer want to be union sugar daddys.

Watch the democrats play circular firing squad tomorrow. You can bet the Obama campaign will be downplaying this one big time.
    Al ready watching the bamma surrogates "it dun mean nuthin' " chorus for the last hour. ya.. sure it dosen't. Hilarious!

-The Gipper