Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859 LastLast

Re: Unions Federal, State & whats left of the private sector...

So the bill was signed into law just now I read. Of course Hoffa promises Civil War. Another guy...some politician suggests there will be "blood"

One poster at Zerohedge raised a good point

Tue, 12/11/2012 - 18:30

Vote up!

Vote down!

Union fighting a civil war? LOL. Can just see it now, "OK guys, we're going to fight a war. Now don't fight too hard, or get up too early. And also, staging a protest in January or Feb is just too cold, so go watch NFL at home....."

^^^ They'll hire out the fighting force from the pool of migrant workers between crops.

Obama insists its a political not economic issue. Lets face it..things become political when politicians align themselves with one side or the other. Yet the root issue remains economic: The Union is losing its ability to force employees via payroll deductions to become union members as a condition of employment. That doesnt mean the union is "out" at any company or school system. It simply restores the concept of choice to workers.
    And Ill agree to an extent that unions have indeed advanced wages for non union workers as a consequence of their efforts.
    At the same time that doesnt justify dictatorial policy. As a metaphor would we necessarily approve of Hugo Chavez methods so long as they resulted in some wage advance? Of course not.

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editor...tter-wages.htm

Just chiming in before the video gets posted.

Steven Crowder is a loathsome, arrogant, scumbag. That video shows obvious provocation on his part, and I'm sure the uncut version probably reveals even more foolishness.

IMO, he should have been arrested along with the others in that video.

As another election draws near; the G.O.P. are yet again filled with a stupid confidence that the they will win the White House. What they don't realize about people like Trump, Carson, and Cruz is that their rhetoric only resonates within an echo chamber, but not the American people. They live in an illusion of falsehood and distorted truth and only seek information and opinions that confirm these beliefs and instantly reject anything that contradicts them because only their opinions matter. Their notion of freedom is freedom for themselves and those alike to them, but not the rest of the country which has changed.
    These are the reasons why the G.O.P is set to lose in 2016. And when that happens, rest assured that they will have myriad of conspiracy theories blaming everyone and everything from the liberal media, to Oprah, to welfare moms, and pretty much everyone but their own disgusting selves.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinC939 View Post
    Steven Crowder is a loathsome, arrogant, scumbag. That video shows obvious provocation on his part, and I'm sure the uncut version probably reveals even more foolishness.

And the girl's skirt was so short, she was asking for it.

I'm sure that hot dog vendor that got punched out was asking for it too, 'cause his mustard was too spicy.

Its 'cause of all of those gun totin' tea party cotton heads.

more like she shouldnt have been shakibg her ass and showing her tits.

its pretty obvious he was looking for a fight

As another election draws near; the G.O.P. are yet again filled with a stupid confidence that the they will win the White House. What they don't realize about people like Trump, Carson, and Cruz is that their rhetoric only resonates within an echo chamber, but not the American people. They live in an illusion of falsehood and distorted truth and only seek information and opinions that confirm these beliefs and instantly reject anything that contradicts them because only their opinions matter. Their notion of freedom is freedom for themselves and those alike to them, but not the rest of the country which has changed.
    These are the reasons why the G.O.P is set to lose in 2016. And when that happens, rest assured that they will have myriad of conspiracy theories blaming everyone and everything from the liberal media, to Oprah, to welfare moms, and pretty much everyone but their own disgusting selves.

I guess the question is... would ya boink every girl that shakes her stuff for ya and would ya punch every dude that's obnoxious? If not you, would ya give a pass to people that do?

If so, you become the criminal, or in the second case, a person that condones the crimes.

The bottom line here is that these union folks are going over the top to protect their little fifedom and it ain't gonna work. Every time their little liberal control packages get threatened, they turn into thugs.

Im not giving a pass to anyone. I think they were all out of bounds amd shouls have been arrested. But it sounds to me like you're giving Crowder a free pass.

Would you go out and jump in every crowd of protesters and instigate conflicts?
    The point Im trying to make is that this is the lowest form of journalism. Any asshat can go outside with a camera and get stupid people to do stupid things. Want me to bring up some tea party protests? Im sure somebody was being an asshole somewhere at some point in time. That video was very obviously not uncut, so may I ask what was on the un edited version?
    kinda funny to see you guys on his side considering that you're quite the expert on blaming the victim.

And the union guys are never provocative when an opposing opinion is voiced.... cuz they are all about rational discussions... as long as you agree with them. What's pretty obvious to me is the lengths the left will go to in order to excuse the reprehensible behavior of it's members. They tore down AFP's tent with people inside. Started a fight. Then cut the tent up and took pieces home as souvenirs. Must be Crowder's fault.

And what of the hot dog vendor? You agree with the union douchebags that he was just a uncle tom & n*gger that deserved to have his business destroyed?

Union Thugs Demolish Lansing,Michigan Hot Dog Vendor Clint Tarver’s Equipment [Photo] Update: “N*Gger, Uncle Tom” Updates 5 & 7: Clint Confirms The Slurs

“Civil war
    [IMG]file:///C:\Users\Scott\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtml1\04\clip_image002.jpg[/IMG] class="alignnone wp-image-56528" title="clints hot dog stand lansing michigan decimated by union thugs dec 2012 2" v:shapes="_x0000_i1026">
    I support Clint:
    Early today[December 11, 2012], Clint Tarver, known as “The Hot Dog Guy” here in Lansing had his business attacked and destroyed by out of line and out of control protesters near the Capitol.
    Everyone who has passed the hot dog cart knows what a kind and caring individual Clint is. He never fails to bestow a smile or friendly greeting. In no way [did] he provoke this attack, nor any of the behavior displayed toward him.
    Beyond the Cart: The Story of Clint Tarver:
    Regardless of your position on current legislation, rebuilding Clint’s Hot Dogs is something we can all support. Please give what you can to get this deserving businessman back out there!
    If you would like to help Clint get back on his feet ==>DONATE HERE
    Update: Racist, violent, destructive monsters.
    [IMG]file:///C:\Users\Scott\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtml1\04\clip_image003.jpg[/IMG] class=u-photo v:shapes="_x0000_i1027">Nick Hawatmeh@NicolaHawatmeh
    @NolanFinleyDN Min after union thugs tore down tent, assaulted several ppl. & yelling N*gger & Uncle Tom at man belowpic.twitter.com/1ycXkE5g
    [IMG]file:///C:\Users\Scott\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtml1\04\clip_image004.jpg[/IMG]
    11 Dec 12

Update 2: The plot thickens!
    The woman (Lorilea Susanne) who set up the fundraising page for Clint has spoken to his wife. Apparently Clint was hired to provide catering for the Americans For Prosperity tent which was also destroyed by union thugs.
    *UPDATE* 11:40am – I have spoken with Linda Lee, Clint’s wife. She says he is absolutely overwhelmed with our support, even more so than by the events of yesterday. I would like to clarify the events, however. Clint hired as a caterer for the AFP tent which was torn down. He was much more concerned about the others, and particularly helped to get the women out of the tent. It was when he returned to gather his equipment that the taunts and racial slurs began. He says the working people did not respect the working man. He was not there to be political; he was just there to serve. This is the Clint we know and love. Please, let’s respect him and leave our political opinions out of this. This is about our support for Clint.
    Emphasis hers.
    Update 3:
    Slate:
    Romney’s Saturday started off well. He was the star of the Ingham County Lincoln Day breakfast, an eggs-and-coffee-and-county-commissioner-placards affair in the dining room of a Lansing, Mich., country club.
    Before he spoke, Republicans heard “The Star-Spangled Banner” sung by the Old School Fellas, a zoot-suited amateur doo-wop group. “Mitt’s a good, Christian man like I am,” explained Clinton Tarver, wearing the reddest of the zoot suits.
    Update 4: AFP Michigan organizer Annie Patnaude discusses the attack. She was onsite and witnessed the incident.
    Update 5: Dana Loesch speaks with Clint.
    Update 6: $23,771 raised so far. God Bless you one and all.
    Update 7: Lee Stranahan’s in person interview with Clint The Hot Dog Guy. Topic: The union mob racist attack and the the attack on the AFP tent in Lansing. At first Clint was caught in the crossfire then the vicious union mob turned their racist anger towards him. He was working for the enemy –Americans For Prosperity. Thus deserving of their wrath.
    Comical to again see the left drone on about the "code words" and "dog whistle" racism in the conservative realm. Yet when their lot are straight up calling people of color n*ggers it's crickets. Which is why the term racist no longer means anything coming from the left.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

^^^ What it amounts to is nothing less than your usual gang violence and power in numbers spinelessness. They haven't got the balls to take somebody on by their lonesome. They've got to have other gang members cheering them on and backing them up in case they're getting their butt whipped.

What’s that make something like 24 right to work states… expect more…

Im not giving a pass to anyone. I think they were all out of bounds amd shouls have been arrested. But it sounds to me like you're giving Crowder a free pass.

Would you go out and jump in every crowd of protesters and instigate conflicts?
    The point Im trying to make is that this is the lowest form of journalism. Any asshat can go outside with a camera and get stupid people to do stupid things. Want me to bring up some tea party protests? Im sure somebody was being an asshole somewhere at some point in time. That video was very obviously not uncut, so may I ask what was on the un edited version?
    kinda funny to see you guys on his side considering that you're quite the expert on blaming the victim.
    Meh.

You only mentioned Crowder. That's what I responded to. You gave a pass to everyone you passed on mentioning. Now you "don't give a pass to anyone". That's the same crap we hear from the MSM 24/7.

Someone calls you on it and suddenly your position is that EVERYONE has their hand in it.

Gimme a freakin' break.

We've heard this record before.

And yeah, by all means, bring up the Tea Party.

Lemme guess... someone in the Tea Party is a racist, gun totin' astroturfer. I'll get Pelosi's number for you so you can get the talking points and turn this union thuggery into the Tea party's problem. Jeez, Louise.
    Last edited by Dutchcedar; 12-13-2012 at 05:33 PM.

The point Im trying to make is that this is the lowest form of journalism.
    I think Barbara Walters trumped him today, naming General Petraeus the most interesting person of the year because he had sex with someone other than his wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    Meh.

You only mentioned Crowder. That's what I responded to. You gave a pass to everyone you passed on mentioning. Now you "don't give a pass to anyone". That's the same crap we hear from the MSM 24/7.

Someone calls you on it and suddenly your position is that EVERYONE has their hand in it.

Gimme a freakin' break.

We've heard this record before.

And yeah, by all means, bring up the Tea Party.

Lemme guess... someone in the Tea Party is a racist, gun totin' astroturfer. I'll get Pelosi's number for you so you can get the talking points and turn this union thuggery into the Tea party's problem. Jeez, Louise.
    Show me where I gave everyone else a pass and then backpedaled. Did I say that anyone should go free? I see you've picked up Keven's habit of putting words in my mouth
    I never condoned anyones conduct. As far as I'm concerend, the instigator is just as guilty (if not more than) as the rest of the party involved.
    He went there with the sole intention to start something and have it on video so he can say "Look Fox News! I got your union thugs lolololo!
    We can trade videos back and forth all day about how the tea party are assholes and the unions are assholes. But that wasnt the point. The point is these so called journalists think they can pick up a camera and find a few idiots in the crowd and make everyone think that this is how they all act.
    Last edited by JustinC939; 12-13-2012 at 08:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    I think Barbara Walters trumped him today, naming General Petraeus the most interesting person of the year because he had sex with someone other than his wife.
    Hi-oooh!