Lightbulb ForSale Need Price Opinion

Gotta System with the following and I'm wondering what it's worth

K9A2 Motherboard MSI Platnium Motherboard
    2.6Ghz Quad Core AMD 9950 CPU
    120MM Closed Loop Liquid Cooler with Fan, Integral Pump on heatsink
    8G OCZ PC-8500 RAM
    ATI 4850X2 2G Video card (2 gpus on one card)
    Antec Gamer Nine hundred Case
    3 Red Coolermaster PWM Fans
    PC Power and Cooling 750W 80+ Blue Power Supply
    AverMedia Dual port ATSC HD TV CARD
    2T Western Digital Hard Drive
    Lightscribe CD/DVD ROM 18x
    55 in 1 Card reader with floppy

Windows 7 Ultimate Completely installed and setup for 4 users.

My Neighbor is interested in this system, as these things go, I will be having to tech support this thing and doing a lot of Hand Holding. I don't want to Price myself out of the Market but at the same time I don't want to get taken to the cleaners and resent having to support and defend my sale evertime they boot it up.

Please Email or PM me when you have an answer for me. I was thinking in the 600 ballpark seeing as it's pretty much a total gamer rig that I spent nearly 1500 on new.

-Tinkertoytech
    @tinkertoytech on the twitter (dm me)
    Last edited by TinkerToyTech; 02-27-2011 at 05:01 PM. Reason: didn't follow the rules

Re: ForSale Need Price Opinion

And please don't post in Trading or its subforums before you comply with this rule, quoted verbatim:

1. EMAIL ADDRESSES FOR TRADERS/BUYERS/SELLERS Any and all traders trading in the PC Perspective / Amdmb Trading Post & Subforums are required to enable and make visible in your profile's designated email area for all to see, an email address that complies with the following rules. The types of valid email addresses are as follows. ISP provided, .edu and .mil addresses only. Generic POP forwarding accounts are prohibited. It is now a requirement for all traders who sell, buy, or trade in this forum to post an email address that complies with the above. Outlawed email accounts include but are not limited to Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, MSN, banditmail, hotpop, Tweak3D, mailspring, AIM and any other free email service. The use of an email address from personal domains is also not allowed. If you are unable to conform to this rule, please contact a Trading Moderator BEFORE posting to discuss/agree to other methods of validation that may be acceptable such as, but not limited to, a Verified PayPal account, Heat, post count minimums and/or other factors they feel relevant.

Note: If we find a user creating a new thread/post without posting a valid email account in their profile, the thread/post will be closed or deleted at our own discretion.