Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344 LastLast

Re: Obama administration foreign policy... or lack thereof.

So its a half truth because its not a precondition in peace talks as opposed to a peace agreement?

And that means scooter made it up?

Please explain.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    So its a half truth because its not a precondition in peace talks as opposed to a peace agreement?

Please explain.
    Our little green pal just cant resist, I'll give him cred it took longer than the predicted 3 seconds. In no way, shape or form did he disprove anything I said. But that never stops him now does it? Ole otoc knows the "whole truth", by verifying everything I said(in boldface no less) and then claiming what I said was not true.

Like nearly everything other opinion he's shared with us over the years from his far left brand of "centrism" off the LGF front pages.. don't believe your lying eyes.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

3.....2......1 Bingo!
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS CROSSHAIR Atholn 64 X2 6400+ - Liquid Cooled
    A/V Mastering & Processing - ASUS A8N32-SLI Opteron 180
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

Good read on the bamma fantasy based foreign policy..

http://www.weeklystandard.com/articl...cy_784266.html

. . .
    For five years, the Obama administration has chosen to see the world as they wish it to be, not as it is. In this fantasy world, the attack in Fort Hood is “workplace violence.” The Christmas Day bomber is an “isolated extremist.” The attempted bombing in Times Square is a “one-off” attack. The attacks in Benghazi are a “spontaneous” reaction to a YouTube video. Al Qaeda is on the run. Bashar al-Assad is a “reformer.” The Iranian regime can be sweet-talked out of its nuclear weapons program. And Vladimir Putin is a new, post-Cold War Russian leader.

In the real world, it was a pen pal of the late jihadist Anwar al-Awlaki who opened fire on soldiers at Fort Hood. The Christmas bomber was dispatched from Yemen, where he was instructed by Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula. The Times Square bomber was trained and financed by the Pakistani Taliban. Benghazi was a deliberate attack launched by well-known terrorist groups. Al Qaeda is amassing territory and increasing its profile. Assad is a brutal dictator, responsible for the deaths of more than 100,000 Syrians. The Iranian regime is firmly entrenched as the world’s foremost state sponsor of terror and remains determined to lead a nuclear state. And in Russia we face a Cold War throwback willing to use force to expand Russian influence.

And Vladimir Putin, it turns out, is who we thought he was. Unfortunately, so is Barack Obama.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Please explain.
    Seems like I did explain it before you worked hard to pull select words out of what I wrote to create that statement. At least it's better than scoot's denial and sidestep into his worn out schtick or dogbreath barking at tictoc. What was that recent comment from you about pinballs?

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Seems like I did explain it before you worked hard to pull select words out of what I wrote to create that statement. At least it's better than scoot's denial and sidestep into his worn out schtick or dogbreath barking at tictoc. What was that recent comment from you about pinballs?
    I pulled out the two key words that are different. It wasn't hard. That's the only difference I see.

If you can't explain the importance of their difference or how scooter "made it up", I'd say you just got way out in front of yourself.

If you'd like to address comments made elsewhere, go to that elsewhere place to address it. I'll gladly answer your query there.

But I do get your pinball point, otoc... you're looking for a deflection, or as we call it here, a squirrel.

Squirrels can't fix a face plant.

Last edited by Dutchcedar; 03-11-2014 at 12:54 AM.

TicToc
    System Specifications

I pulled out the two key words that are different. It wasn't hard. That's the only difference I see.

If you can't explain the importance of their difference or how scooter "made it up", I'd say you just got way out in front of yourself.

If you'd like to address comments made elsewhere, go to that elsewhere place to address it. I'll gladly answer your query there.

But I do get your pinball point, otoc... you're looking for a deflection, or as we call it here, a squirrel.

I really like how in the middle of all that spin he manages to say I'm in denial. I'll never fanger out that oober liberal stupid smart.

-The Gipper

Sure, aside from the difference of meaning with the edit of two key words, there's no difference if you focus on your original response only. Glad we cleared that up and can move onto the next squirrely shift to importance in your mind.

Love it that what you now want to talk about is scoot and think that one line out of many was more than just a poke at his original "can't make this up". How would I know why scoot makes it up with his rage of the day posts that poke smoke at the •••• with ears. Obviously he still chooses to not see that my link totally disproved his on the issue of recognition. You'll have to ask him if it's so important to you. Certainly scoot has no importance in my actual mind.

Yes, sir.

But, but, but you just wrote you didn't want to talk about it. But since you bring it up that nice projection, I have to ask: "we call it"? I hope that's not the "royal we" and simply you speaking for everyone left to post here, lol. I know all you guys can do is simply dismiss contrary thought as the next gem portrays, but considering where I came into this thread and with what: looking at the responses of "we" so far has been about everything but what the US has actualy positioned to get those parties at the table.

But hey, talk about pinballs and squirrels is all in jest as you wrote to falcon.

No, I guess you can't.
    Last edited by otoc; 03-11-2014 at 07:52 AM. Reason: f'n spell check

^^^ Ten posts later and you still haven't articulated the difference or how scooter "made it up".

Can you explain this "issue of recognition" you speak of and how it makes his post a "half truth blown into an absolute falsehood" and yours an article of truth?

Nice to see ya back around, otoc.

Always entertaining.

The clock's running....TicToc....TicToc.....TicToc....TicToc....
    System Specifications

^^^ Ten posts later and you still haven't articulated the difference or how scooter "made it up".

Can you explain this "issue of recognition" you speak of and how it makes his post a "half truth blown into an absolute falsehood" and yours an article of truth?

Nice to see ya back around, otoc.

Always entertaining.
    "Ten posts later" and I still stay with my original post. Try reading it, the actual and complete words. Then your answers will be found. That is, except for your need to make the issue of "how scooter "made it up"" more than it deserves. Something else I further explained.

Of course, we could really establish that you never read nor addressed my words even after ten posts later.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    The clock's running....TicToc....TicToc.....TicToc....TicToc....
    Your clock has no significance to me when all you do is bark. Woof woof.

Your clock has no significance to me when all you do is bark. Woof woof.
    It holds enough significance that you are compelled to comment about it. One thing for certain, you hold the record hands down for "Walking away" and always returning - way beyond owned.

No need to get all Butt Hurt on us, Butt Breath.
    Last edited by SteveW; 03-14-2014 at 05:10 AM.
    System Specifications

"Ten posts later" and I still stay with my original post.
    Same otoc, different day.