Page 51 of 73 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Re: Obama administration foreign policy... or lack thereof.

^^^

"The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

I saw this on 60 Minutes last night. Obama is so hot he is fit to be tied.

Yeah, Putin made and ass of him. Again.
    http://www.businessinsider.com/obama...inutes-2015-10

Basically, he all but admits he doesn't know wtf he's doing and, if you follow his convoluted rationale, he's pretending that he wants to get rid of Assad and ISIS, but can't seem to find enough Obama constituents in Syria who are stupid enough to be Saudi bitches.

So people, beware. This rat is getting cornered.
    American Public Education Made Me Ignorant and MSM Keeps Me Stupid.

^ Careful, you may offend one of our "Card Carrying Liberals" with information as blatent as that. At a minimum it'll be a good challenge to spin up an explanation.

Should be entertaining....
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    "More worthless commentary from the word salad king and wannabe hall monitor who lies about his own posts..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinky View Post
    Taint +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinky View Post
    MIA

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    ^ Careful, you may offend one of our "Card Carrying Liberals" with information as blatent as that. At a minimum it'll be a good challenge to spin up an explanation.

Should be entertaining....
    What's entertaining, as usual, is to read trolling posts regarding what you think is on other's minds without offering what is on yours.

Why should I be offended from an opinion? That's your game.

Personally, I think Putin will regret this move and all your Putin worship will be forgotten. Time will tell.

I do find it interesting that he took a play from our last president's book and made the attack of shock and awe the top thing watched on TV on Russia. Seems he needed something to take Russian minds off of bad economic times at home. But please continue telling us how people think as if I'm not reading a lot about that here these days.
    George Carlin
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    What's entertaining, as usual, is to read trolling posts regarding what you think is on other's minds without offering what is on yours.....
    What's even more entertaining is that you took the bait - hook, line & sinker...

Nice Spindoctored Response about Putin. Put it all on his imagined failures with a tie in that goes all the way back to Bush.
    Last edited by SteveW; 10-12-2015 at 01:32 PM.
    "More worthless commentary from the word salad king and wannabe hall monitor who lies about his own posts..."
    Taint +3
    MIA

What's even more entertaining is that you took the bait - hook, line & sinker...

Nice Spindoctored Response about Putin. Put it all on his imagined failures with a tie in that goes all the way back to Bush.
    It's not about entertainment. It's about getting in the face of those who yell and scream about what they want and having someone to stand up and challenge them. I'm sick of being preached to by parroting morons and sycophants who would rather take a swing at me than be questioned. I guess it's entertaining to those who like to watch fights- but I'm not afraid of that- so many walk away. I'm not Alex Jones, but I'll "swing" first at someone who expects to be groveled to for their political correctness. There's always hypocrisy, self-contradiction and destructive agenda involved with people like that.

But people seem to be entertained by watching short-term fights while the war is already being lost behind them.

With otoc, I don't see that he is entirely disagreeing. It just seems many would rather be entertained by the distraction of a fight.
    Last edited by Skennar; 10-12-2015 at 03:43 PM.
    American Public Education Made Me Ignorant and MSM Keeps Me Stupid.

Putin is a KGB trained communist. Obambi is a Harvard trained communist.

You can guess who is going to win every time. Putin had Obambi pegged as wussy from the very beginning. Russians like to play games with the world's weaklings.
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Putin is a KGB trained communist. Obambi is a Harvard trained communist.....
    Obambi is also a trained Butt Pirate.
    Taint +3
    MIA

Obambi is also a trained Butt Pirate.
    Instead of peg leg he has a peg up his butt. Instead of parrot on his shoulder he has the tooth fairy. Instead of hook on his arm he has a pair of nose hair tweezers.

Ya gotta love this - now we're getting deeper and deeper involved in Syria - not aiming this at should or should not, waited too long, etc.

Point is Obama gets yet another "Free Pass" from the MSM on it. Where's the uproar? Blood for oil? Cindy Sheehan? WTF?
    Taint +3
    MIA

Ya gotta love this - now we're getting deeper and deeper involved in Syria - not aiming this at should or should not, waited too long, etc.

Point is Obama gets yet another "Free Pass" from the MSM on it. Where's the uproar? Blood for oil? Cindy Sheehan? WTF?
    And as if playing games with Russia over Syria isn't enough, he's playing "this is MY sand castle!" with China.
    The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.

H. L. Mencken

The terrifying thing is it doesn't end when the messiah leaves office. It's more than likely we will have 8 years of Hillary. Obama foreign policy on steroids and stupid pills.

^ Not to worry, TT will be along shortly to explain how things will be better and point out the tie-ins to show it was all Bush.
    Taint +3
    MIA

^ Not to worry, TT will be along shortly to explain how things will be better and point out the tie-ins to show it was all Bush.
    Gee dogbreath, barking at my heals again while forgetting what threads I post in?

Here's one for your "Vlad, the manly magnificent" line of reasoning and how that works for their average citizen...
    Russian plane crash: ISIS chatter supports bomb theory, officials say

Woof, woof, chirp, chirp.
    George Carlin
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

You nailed it again!!!

You forecast his response and ;poof:, there he is.

Its as if you're the puppet master.