Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

Re: Gay Marriage/Gay Rights/Etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    There's a surprise.

After I fixed it, yeah.

Yes, the interest is up. That's what I said. Here's how I said it:

No, not really. The answer to whether the MSM is covering this properly isn't in dispute for me.

You've got to be kidding. I would do your bidding in order to discuss something with you? Really?

You're just being funny today.
    Being funny? No, just tired of looking for and giving examples that you simply dismiss with the thought of mind absent of example. The only one I see trying to be funny and failing is the one editing my quotes.

That last google search I showed was not based on Trends which is data from search requests, it was news based. So I'm done. You can't even interpret things correctly.

No one would ever think you could be told do something and in that "all about dutch world" that can't see someone trying to engage by use of data. After numerous responses one simply gets tired of giving while seeing nothing other than your mind is set based on who knows what. I left it with what I needed to continue.

Let's make this clear for you. I don't care what you do or think. You want to think the dreaded MSM is not covering Benghazi properly> Fine. I find that to be an ignorant position while thread crapping in the wrong place. I'm finding no problem with the varied sources I'm reading and just because the evidence hasn't matched what you have set in your mind, it is a feeble argument you throw, and a bad sign when your apparent rage requires you to contaminate threads not even associated with the topic.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    That last google search I showed was not based on Trends which is data from search requests, it was news based.
    That's how you do "research"? Looking for the quantity of mentions in a Google news search? That's the entirety of your "fact finding mission"? Well dang, that proves that the MSM has been all over this story from the outset.

Let's make this clear for you. I don't care what you do or think.
    That's fine. It raises the question, why do you belabor such a minor point, then? Here it was my view of the attention given to two subjects by the media. Why do you go full press on such a thing you care not about?

You want to think the dreaded MSM is not covering Benghazi properly> Fine. I find that to be an ignorant position while thread crapping in the wrong place.
    Let's ignore that you took a small comment about Benghazi news as it compares to the soon to retire gay hoopster and made an issue out of it with your usual "prove nothing" chart-fu, now projecting your own thread crapping on to someone else.

I'm finding no problem with the varied sources I'm reading and just because the evidence hasn't matched what you have set in your mind, it is a feeble argument you throw, and a bad sign when your apparent rage requires you to contaminate threads not even associated with the topic.
    Again with projecting rage where it doesn't exist. You could really use a new playbook, otoc.

"Contaminate threads"? Jeez. Chart-fu and all, c'mon dude, you're just wrong here. Look in the mirror for the answer to this one.

And "the evidence hasn't matched what you have set in your mind"? Where is that "evidence"?

Oh yeah, the great Google news search.

I guess the idea that the MSM might be more interested in a retiring gay basketball player than Benghazi so upset your conscience that you had to make a big arsed deal out of it.

Weird.

Finding fault with that big arsed deal and blaming someone else for it... classic otoc, master of googliscious research.

That's how you do "research"? Looking for the quantity of mentions in a Google news search? That's the entirety of your "fact finding mission"? Well dang, that proves that the MSM has been all over this story from the outset.

That's fine. It raises the question, why do you belabor such a minor point, then? Here it was my view of the attention given to two subjects by the media. Why do you go full press on such a thing you care not about?

Let's ignore that you took a small comment about Benghazi news as it compares to the soon to retire gay hoopster and made an issue out of it with your usual "prove nothing" chart-fu, now projecting your own thread crapping on to someone else.

Again with projecting rage where it doesn't exist. You could really use a new playbook, otoc.

"Contaminate threads"? Jeez. Chart-fu and all, c'mon dude, you're just wrong here. Look in the mirror for the answer to this one.

And "the evidence hasn't matched what you have set in your mind"? Where is that "evidence"?

Oh yeah, the great Google news search.

I guess the idea that the MSM might be more interested in a retiring gay basketball player than Benghazi so upset your conscience that you had to make a big arsed deal out of it.

Weird.

Finding fault with that big arsed deal and blaming someone else for it... classic otoc, master of googliscious research.
    Sure dutch. Sorry I offended you with facts, while all you offer is a repeat of your constant refrain of insults. I got it. Only you get it. There's a liberual conspricy based on your big arsed gut. Fine.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Sure dutch. Sorry I offended you with facts...
    It might have been Mark Twain who said there are, "Lies, damned lies, and statistics". Googliscious statistics, or as you would say, "facts", certainly qualify.

...while all you offer is a repeat of your constant refrain of insults. I got it.
    Back to the victim schtick, eh?

Time for a new playbook, otoc.

It might have been Mark Twain who said there are, "Lies, damned lies, and statistics". Googliscious statistics, or as you would say, "facts", certainly qualify.

Back to the victim schtick, eh?

Time for a new playbook, otoc.
    New playbook? Who keeps pulling out the viktum sthtick when a response points out all you do is resort to sarcasm and insults because words and facts get in your way. Not me.

How's this for a new playbook regarding your constant thoughts that I am a viktum even though I've never shown a propensity to back down. But I was curious, and all that came up during factual searches on the term "victim" was the association between Victims and Bullies.

Who are bullies and who gets bullied?

Bullies may exhibit the following behaviors:

May control or manipulate others to get his own way
    May be aggressive, nasty, spiteful, and combative
    May be impulsive and quick to anger
    Might enjoy pushing, name calling, or teasing other children
    May be defiant and pushy toward adults, including parents and teachers
    May be unfeeling toward others who are victimized
    If a boy, he is often larger or stronger than others his age

Victims of bullies may exhibit the following behaviors:
    May be cautious, quiet, or shy
    May be worried or unhappy, with little self-confidence
    May be depressed or have thoughts of suicide
    May not have a good friend
    May relate better to adults than other kids
    If a boy, may be weaker or smaller than others his age
    Interesting points considering a quick mental picture between you and I as I ran through the items.

I suggest you read this.

Effects of Bullying Last Into Adulthood, Study Finds

New playbook? Who keeps pulling out the viktum sthtick when a response points out all you do is resort to sarcasm and insults because words and facts get in your way. Not me.
    Well now, denial won't help your rehabilitation.

But your new playbook, that you're being bullied around here instead of being a victim... that's cute.

Rename the schtick and call it a new playbook. Brilliant.

Here I thought you're an adult. Now you're acting as if you're bullied on the internet? Jeez. Grow some cajones instead of whining all the time.

Start a new thread if you'd like to visit a new subject.
    Last edited by Dutchcedar; 05-11-2013 at 01:37 PM.

Well now, denial won't help your rehabilitation.

But your new playbook, that you're being bullied around here instead of being a victim... that's cute.

Rename the schtick and call it a new playbook. Brilliant.

Really? Denial? That's what you read into it? Amazing.

Really? Denial? That's what you read into it? Amazing.

I think its seriously funny. Being first at being gay...

Its time we all get past that tired song.

What song? This one?

Derailing topics with varied sidetracks since 2003.