Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    In bed with one of my avatar AMD girls :D

Re: PC gaming Dead? Not according to EA.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    Maybe they are just creating the DX11 "patch" in advance so PC gamers have it on release day. I'm thinking like Crysis 2 but they decided to release that patch later.

Of course it's conceivable that BF3 is designed as DX11 64-bit and will be "patched" to run on consoles.

Hoping for the latter of course but who knows.
    So far from the alpha screenies im seeing it looks like BC2 1.5......... seriously im worried. Same GUI, 4 men squads, 4 kits.....
    Ever since I heard no commanders or squad leaders I knew this game would not be able to top BF2.

PC gaming is dead! Kidding - graphics are so much better on consoles.

I'll miss the commander - it was a great channel of communication to the other squads (BF2142).

I guess 4 men squads is the max if you can spawn on any squad member. Can you imagine suddenly having 6 people in front of you when there was just 1 a second ago?

Can't wait to play it!

Q9300 with 4 GB DDR2 1066 RAM
    UltraSharp 2408WFP (needs to be RMA'ed) on GeForce GTX 285 on two 18 amp 12V lines
    Audigy X-Fi Fatal1ty w/ Logitech Z-5500 & Sennheiser HD 280 Pro and HD 595
    plus the usual stuff in a poorly designed Antec P180 PW case

In bed with one of my avatar AMD girls :D

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectShot View Post
    PC gaming is dead! Kidding - graphics are so much better on consoles.

I'll miss the commander - it was a great channel of communication to the other squads (BF2142).

I guess 4 men squads is the max if you can spawn on any squad member. Can you imagine suddenly having 6 people in front of you when there was just 1 a second ago?

Can't wait to play it!
    If they brought back 6 men squads then you could only spawn on squad leader it would be fine.

I think the "fake" leaked specs we saw of BF3 years ago were a better idea then this. I remember it claiming maybe up to 128 ppl per server and addition of battalions and all the goodness of BF2 with the awesomeness of new frostbite engine. They woulda had a cod killer with that, but what do we seem to be getting? Like I said, BC2 1.5