View Poll Results: What was you favorite game of March 2011?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops

4 19.05%
  • Battlefield: Bad Company 2

6 28.57%
  • Crysis 2

3 14.29%
  • Dragon Age 2

1 4.76%
  • Homefront

0 0%
  • Left 4 Dead 2

0 0%
  • Mass Effect 2

2 9.52%
  • Team Fortress 2

1 4.76%
  • Counter-Strike (any)

0 0%
  • OTHER

4 19.05%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: GOTM March 2011

GOTM March 2011

Cast your vote. Remember that you get just one vote and are voting for your favorite game of last month.

If you vote "OTHER" please post which game you are voting for so we can track it here in the first post.

The poll will remain open for a week.

Other votes
    2 - Minecraft (Keven, leroy329)
    1 - Unreal Tournament (cjh6386)
    1 - Rift (xiz0r)
    Last edited by Lenny; 04-07-2011 at 10:49 PM.
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.

[Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]
    My Rigs - My Upgrade History - My Games

Re: GOTM March 2011

Now that I got all my Pro Perks and built some cool custom classes with them BLOPS has become a bit more fun for me. So for now it's still BLOPS for me.

[Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]

Minecraft was my most played game of March!

Maximum vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Keven View Post
    Minecraft was my most played game of March!
    Lol that was in last month's poll but got no votes so I didn't include it this month.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dfxrain View Post
    Maximum vote.
    Crisis 2 huh? Single or multiplayer?

I have a feeling BFBC2 will be at the top or closely swapping the #1 spot until BF3 comes out. Heck.. I might be able to get to lvl 50 if they keep to the release date. 40 down.. 10 to go...
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

I might get back into BC2 late summer in anticipation of BF3 but it's still too far away (for me) to start now. I mean a delay or two and we will lucky to have it by Christmas.

^^^ There has simply been not much else I've felt like playing or purchasing of late. Since I finished Fallout NV (a few times) I have not found a suitable replacement game to play when I do not feel like hammering at BFBC2. Tried LFD2.. got bored fast. I might go back and try some RTS.. perhaps I'll reload Cossacks.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    I might get back into BC2 late summer in anticipation of BF3 but it's still too far away (for me) to start now. I mean a delay or two and we will lucky to have it by Christmas.
    I love Bad Company 2, I reinstalled it on Steam, I should get back into it. But, after Christmas and my Steam sale addiction, I have like 30 unopened PC and console games between my Steam queue and the stack next to my 360/PS3. I just don't know if I have time to go back to a game I've already played.

In bed with one of my avatar AMD girls :D

Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post
    I have a feeling BFBC2 will be at the top or closely swapping the #1 spot until BF3 comes out. Heck.. I might be able to get to lvl 50 if they keep to the release date. 40 down.. 10 to go...
    Have you noticed how much easier it is to rank up in BC2 when compared to BF2?

Took me less then half a year to get to the rank of major in BC2.
    Took me 4 years to finally reach major in BF2

You guys have too much time on your hands

I'm barely able to make 2 game nights a week with the Fragging Frogs. Single player isn't even an option. Last SP game I completed was Star Trek Elite Force back around 2001 or so. Now that I think about it the multiplayer was fun at small LAN parties too. Humans vs AI bot Borg

Quote Originally Posted by Poci View Post
    Have you noticed how much easier it is to rank up in BC2 when compared to BF2?

Took me less then half a year to get to the rank of major in BC2.
    Took me 4 years to finally reach major in BF2
    That was actually one of the contributing factors that made me eventually quit BF2 many years ago. The ranks started to get so far apart for a casual player like myself that I just lost the motivation to even try.

BC2 out to an early lead

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    That was actually one of the contributing factors that made me eventually quit BF2 many years ago. The ranks started to get so far apart for a casual player like myself that I just lost the motivation to even try.
    I don't really care much what my rank is as long as I have the same access to weps as others. I just happen to be within 10 of the highest in BC2. I simply hate/despise the "unlock" systems in all today's FPS games. CS was the perfect model IMHO. Log on any time.. even your first time.. and you have access to the exact same gear as everyone. Period!

Casual gaming is going away if not gone already. Especially in regard to online play. Pick a game.. make sure you like it... A LOT. Then plan on spending many...many... many... hours just to get on a "equipment only" parity with every 12 year old with oodles of free time to burn. Sucks.

-The Gipper