Direct link to discussion threads from your front page reviews?

Was that there before and missing now? I cannot remember. I scanned a few of your reviews and at the conclusion of each there is no linky to a specific thread in the forum to discuss the review. I see the feedback link that will dump you into the general forum. But would it not make more sense to link directly to a thread started by the reviewers for feedback about the review? Or is it setup like this by design?
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Re: Direct link to discussion threads from your front page reviews?

Just read your "NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti 448 Core Limited Edition Graphics Card Review"... good read. Still think it would be a good idea to put a direct linky to discuss FP articles on the forums.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Hi AMDScooter,

A good idea

Agreed. I really like this idea.