Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 444
  1. #196
    Joined
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Colorafornia, USSA
    Age
    46
    Posts
    13,825

    Re: Official Steam sale thread

    Metro 2033 is $5.00 on Steam right now. The timing is perfect on this for me as I was going to buy this game later this month after I got my new SLI system put together. I figure this game is a great way to test it out. $5 works for me instead of $20!

  2. #197
    Joined
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    Posts
    6,027

    Re: Official Steam sale thread

    Steam Holiday sale up

  3. #198
    Joined
    Dec 2001
    Location
    22 Acacia Avenue
    Age
    53
    Posts
    302

    Re: Official Steam sale thread

    Just bought Duke Nukem Forever for $4.99 and COD mw2 for $14.99.
    I was waiting for both of these titles to go on sale and woke up this morning to find em both at a decent price.
    I got a feeling steam will be chipping away at my wallet for the next week or so

  4. #199
    Joined
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Central NJ
    Posts
    11,090

    Re: Official Steam sale thread

    they're STILL charging $15 for MW2? thats ridiculous considering they've re-released it twice since then


    Trust me, I do science
    My Hardware, Past and Present

  5. #200
    Joined
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    Posts
    6,027

    Re: Official Steam sale thread

    Quote Originally Posted by <RuReady> View Post
    Just bought Duke Nukem Forever for $4.99 and COD mw2 for $14.99.
    I was waiting for both of these titles to go on sale and woke up this morning to find em both at a decent price.
    I got a feeling steam will be chipping away at my wallet for the next week or so
    George Broussard should pay you $5 to play Duke Nukem Forever.

    Still bitter I paid $50 and pre-ordered that piece of crap.

  6. #201
    Joined
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Colorafornia, USSA
    Age
    46
    Posts
    13,825

    Re: Official Steam sale thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Keven View Post
    George Broussard should pay you $5 to play Duke Nukem Forever.

    Still bitter I paid $50 and pre-ordered that piece of crap.
    I paid $25 for it this summer and that was still too much. For $5 though I'd say it's worth it. The game reminded me of playing a shooter from 10 years ago and so I kind of liked it for nostalgic reasons.

    I see they have Batman Arkham City for $25.00. Now the question is should I buy it knowing all of the DX11 problems it's having.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

    Edmund Burke

    RIP PCPER TLR
    7-14-19

  7. #202
    Joined
    Dec 2001
    Location
    22 Acacia Avenue
    Age
    53
    Posts
    302

    Re: Official Steam sale thread

    Add the Stalker Bundle for a mere $11.23

  8. #203
    Joined
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    Posts
    6,027

    Re: Official Steam sale thread

    Quote Originally Posted by <RuReady> View Post
    Add the Stalker Bundle for a mere $11.23
    Now THAT s a good deal. I love Stalker. Sorry to see that the studio that developed it and was working on STALKER 2 closed down this past week.

  9. #204
    Joined
    Jul 2002
    Location
    In the land of content
    Posts
    4,546

    Re: Official Steam sale thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kbohip View Post
    I paid $25 for it this summer and that was still too much. For $5 though I'd say it's worth it. The game reminded me of playing a shooter from 10 years ago and so I kind of liked it for nostalgic reasons.

    I see they have Batman Arkham City for $25.00. Now the question is should I buy it knowing all of the DX11 problems it's having.
    I bought Batman: AC, but haven't played it yet. I read about the problems also, but decided to give it a shot for $25..

    **Edit** Patch released for 64 bit OS. Game plays fine...
    Last edited by Niner; 12-22-2011 at 08:55 PM.

  10. #205
    Joined
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Cornelius, NC
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,222

    Re: Official Steam sale thread

    Bought STALKER: Call of Pripyat. Installed the Complete mod. Sadly it makes the game crash constantly so I'll have to remove the mod.

  11. #206
    Joined
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    Posts
    6,027

    Re: Official Steam sale thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Activate: AMD View Post
    they're STILL charging $15 for MW2? thats ridiculous considering they've re-released it twice since then
    And that's the sale price, too.

    Quote Originally Posted by CTUnit1 View Post
    Bought STALKER: Call of Pripyat. Installed the Complete mod. Sadly it makes the game crash constantly so I'll have to remove the mod.
    That's a shame, the Complete Mod is like the only way to play those STALKER games. Have you tried Metro 2033, CT?

  12. #207
    Joined
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Auckland
    Age
    40
    Posts
    30,912

    Re: Official Steam sale thread

    I got Dirt 2 as a gift from the gift pile, anyone wanna trade?

  13. #208
    Joined
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Somewhere In Time
    Age
    51
    Posts
    873

    Re: Official Steam sale thread

    If COD MW3 was $15 I would still have to think twice before spending it, no way MW2 should be that much!

  14. #209
    Joined
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Southern Tier of NY
    Age
    52
    Posts
    21,707

    Re: Official Steam sale thread

    Quote Originally Posted by frogmeat69 View Post
    If COD MW3 was $15 I would still have to think twice before spending it, no way MW2 should be that much!
    I'd pay $15 for MW3 just for a little variety but I don't see it getting that cheap for a LONG time.

    I find myself not very interested in shopping the Steam sale because all I play now in Battlefield 3.
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.



    [Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]
    My Rigs - My Upgrade History - My Games

  15. #210
    Joined
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Somewhere In Time
    Age
    51
    Posts
    873

    Re: Official Steam sale thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    I'd pay $15 for MW3 just for a little variety but I don't see it getting that cheap for a LONG time.

    I find myself not very interested in shopping the Steam sale because all I play now in Battlefield 3.
    You wanna play MW3? Just fire up Black Ops, or COD4 , or MW2, or............

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •