Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 444
  1. #61
    Joined
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Southern Tier of NY
    Age
    47
    Posts
    21,291

    Re: Official Steam sale thread

    Buu tells me Borderlands Game of the Year is a cool game and has 4-player coop. $7.50 individual or $22.50 for a 4 pack ($5.60 each). Before I buy anyone interested in the 4-pack?
    Last edited by Lenny; 06-30-2011 at 07:43 PM.
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.





    [Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]
    My Rigs - My Upgrade History - My Games

  2. #62
    Joined
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Janesville, Wi
    Posts
    5,975

    Re: Official Steam sale thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    Buu tells me Borderlands Game of the Year is a cool game and has 4-player coop. $7.50 individual or $22.50 for a 4 pack ($5.60 each). Before I buy anyone interested in the 4-pack?
    Zman and his buddies play it...I don't know if I'd like it


  3. #63
    Joined
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Southern Tier of NY
    Age
    47
    Posts
    21,291

    Re: Official Steam sale thread

    Borderlands is on Tom's, Brandito and Zetachi's wish list
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.





    [Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]
    My Rigs - My Upgrade History - My Games

  4. #64
    Joined
    Jul 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Age
    48
    Posts
    9,742

    Re: Official Steam sale thread

    sure count me in. I've played a "borrowed" copy and its not bad.
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.


  5. #65
    Joined
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    Posts
    6,010

    Re: Official Steam sale thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    Buu tells me Borderlands Game of the Year is a cool game and has 4-player coop. $7.50 individual or $22.50 for a 4 pack ($5.60 each). Before I buy anyone interested in the 4-pack?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    Borderlands is on Tom's, Brandito and Zetachi's wish list
    Quote Originally Posted by zetachi View Post
    sure count me in. I've played a "borrowed" copy and its not bad.
    Cool, I'll play with you guys. Co-op is pretty much the only worthwhile thing about Borderlands. I bought it for PC but didn't play it because all my friends played it on Xbox. So I have it on Steam and Xbox 360. Not a very worthwhile single-player game.

    If you guys get the GOTY edition I'll buy the DLC pack for $7.49. Real challenge will be trying to remember to get on the TS at regular times.

  6. #66
    Joined
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Buffalo
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4,340

    Re: Official Steam sale thread

    my steam name is amd5150, feel free to add me as a friend.



  7. #67
    Joined
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Janesville, Wi
    Posts
    5,975

    Re: Official Steam sale thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    Borderlands is on Tom's, Brandito and Zetachi's wish list
    Quote Originally Posted by zetachi View Post
    sure count me in. I've played a "borrowed" copy and its not bad.
    Well,

    If most of the "regulars" get the game I might as well also


  8. #68
    Joined
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    Posts
    6,010

    Re: Official Steam sale thread

    What is the go-to game for the Frogs? Bad Company 2 or BLOPS?

  9. #69
    Joined
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Southern Tier of NY
    Age
    47
    Posts
    21,291

    Re: Official Steam sale thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Keven View Post
    What is the go-to game for the Frogs? Bad Company 2 or BLOPS?
    Both really but I think recently more are playing BC2 however some still play BLOPS. No straight answer I'm afraid but if you are trying to decide between buying one or the other I would get BC2 because (1) we are still playing it and (2) it will better prepare you for the glory that BF3 will be
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.





    [Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]
    My Rigs - My Upgrade History - My Games

  10. #70
    Joined
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Southern Tier of NY
    Age
    47
    Posts
    21,291

    Re: Official Steam sale thread

    For the Borderlands 4-pack we so far have:

    Lenny
    zetachi
    mmettin (maybe)

    it's not a huge deal for this one because it's a savings of only $2 each but I thought it would be fun to do a 4-pack deal as it's been a while since we did one.
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.





    [Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]
    My Rigs - My Upgrade History - My Games

  11. #71
    Joined
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    Posts
    6,010

    Re: Official Steam sale thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    Both really but I think recently more are playing BC2 however some still play BLOPS. No straight answer I'm afraid but if you are trying to decide between buying one or the other I would get BC2 because (1) we are still playing it and (2) it will better prepare you for the glory that BF3 will be
    I got them both.

    I actually played some BC2 with you guys for a little bit when I first joined the forum. I like BC2, but I don't care for BLOPS multiplayer even though I played through single player.

  12. #72
    Joined
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Southern Tier of NY
    Age
    47
    Posts
    21,291

    Re: Official Steam sale thread

    I just ordered the Borderlands Game of the Year 4-pack. Gift already sent to Tom and Zetachi. Please send $5.60 by PayPal to the email address in my profile. Remember to send the $$ as a gift and be sure to avoid fees.

    1 more copy available to whoever wants it. Everyone else will have to pay $7.50 before 1:00 PM ET Friday when that sale ends.
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.





    [Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]
    My Rigs - My Upgrade History - My Games

  13. #73
    Joined
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Southern Tier of NY
    Age
    47
    Posts
    21,291

    Re: Official Steam sale thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Keven View Post
    I got them both.

    I actually played some BC2 with you guys for a little bit when I first joined the forum. I like BC2, but I don't care for BLOPS multiplayer even though I played through single player.
    Yeah BLOPS was fun a good long while after I got sick of BC2 but then I dropped BLOPS like a bad habit and went back to BC2. Felt like a new game again. I guess I just needed a break.
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.





    [Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]
    My Rigs - My Upgrade History - My Games

  14. #74
    Joined
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    Posts
    6,010

    Re: Official Steam sale thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    Yeah BLOPS was fun a good long while after I got sick of BC2 but then I dropped BLOPS like a bad habit and went back to BC2. Felt like a new game again. I guess I just needed a break.
    I bought the DLC for my base Borderlands. Tomorrow I'll run to Walmart or Best buy to get a USB headset.

  15. #75
    Joined
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Vegas
    Posts
    1,972

    Re: Official Steam sale thread

    So I take it you need one more Lenny? If so count me in.

    BF3 Dino:
    i7 2600k, ASUS P8Z68-V Pro, 8GB Corsair, X-25M 120GB, WD 300GB Raptor, 2xEVGA GTX570HD 2.5GB, X-fi Titanium, Antec 1200W.
    Monster: i7 930, MSI X58 Platinum, 9GB Corsair, WD 74GB Raptor, WD 2TB, Palit GTX460 1GB, PCP&C 750W.
    Beast: AMD4400+, Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe, 2GB Corsair, 2x 1TB WD Green Raid0, 2TB WD Green, KFA2 9600GT, Dynex 500W.
    Relic: Intel P4 3.2GHz, Asus P4SD-LA, 1.5 GB PC2700, 160GB WD, 120GB Maxtor, ATI 9600Pro, Dynex 500W.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •