Could I get some help for this team made in memory of someone?

Hi guys,

Last month I lost a person I called my 'other mother' to breast cancer. She was an amazing woman and one of the most influential people on my life. There are VERY few people capable of unconditional love, and she managed it. Back before we were diagnosed, my mother, who is a social worker in college, had to do a school exercise where she had my brother, myself, and herself all draw out on spokes who influenced the most in positive ways. All of us put my 'other mother' right in with my core family members.

For her family, her husband had a heart attack last summer and it's been absolute hell on them.

Her family is gathering at my house tomorrow for a 4th of July party. I haven't seen them all in one place in awhile. I've been folding for a team in memory of her for awhile, but my 9800GTX+ and my Q9450 just aren't doing as much as they used to. I really wanted to have over 100 work units done, but I'm having to shut off during the day when temperatures hit 105 and 106. I need some help.

http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/...teamnum=207353 This is the team number, team 207353.

My folding history: http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/...ame=Wolvenmoon ( Currently folding under Chris_B for her family. )

If you guys can give me a boost, I want to print out a certificate for the family tomorrow when they're all here, if I can get over 100. We're at 76 now.

As soon as I get this done, and if I can't get 100 by tomorrow ( I know, a HUGE favor to ask ), I'll probably work towards 1000 by Christmas, I'm going to ask my bosses to let me start an official company folding team that has prizes/etc.

Thanks guys!
    My heatware

All students need to check out www.dreamspark.com

Proudly NOT a console or subscription/micropayment gamer.

Re: Could I get some help for this team made in memory of someone?

Thank you very much, Sick Willie!

Edit: I've split my system, the CPU is going to remain folding for that team for awhile (they didn't all show), but I'm now folding for the company team with my GPU.
    Last edited by Windrunner; 07-06-2011 at 11:19 PM.
    My heatware

All students need to check out www.dreamspark.com

Proudly NOT a console or subscription/micropayment gamer.