I'm having computer hardware issues

I'm wondering if anyone here can help. I'm having apparent computer hardware issues with my HP Pavillion. I want to try and fix it myself.

The reason I think it's a hardware issue is that when I got the blue screen of death several times while doing tasks on my Windows Vista PC I decided to do a Factory Image Recovery. I got the blue screen of death after the recovery during the setup process and had to start over. I also got the blue screen while Factory Image recovery was running.

The blue screen didn't stay on long enough for me to get all of the info so all I have is TRLQ-Not_Less-Or-Equal and somethong at the bottom with lots of zeros. The screen then turns black and my computer beeps. There is one short and one long beep.

I don't know if this will be of any help or not I was thinking of looking into buying a diagnostics tool.

Re: I'm having computer hardware issues

this is where i would start. burn to cd and run.

http://www.memtest.org/

ud

also check for "dirtiness" inside. Blocked airflow can cause reboot problems.
    TForce TF8200 A2+
    Athlon X2 4850e 45w
    G.Skill 4GB PC2 8000
    74GB Raptor / 640GB WD
    Evga 512MB 9800GT
    My HEAT

Maybe driver problem or hardware failure, memory or something. Needs more troubleshooting. Replace software or hardware till problem is gone mate.