HDMI Cables - other stuff

I get a few perks when fixing other people's pc - well the other day I fixed a friends pc and he gave me a few things , he works for cox cable . Heres some stuff he gave me that I have no use for okay heres what - 2 Hdmi cables , numerous linksys / cisco - compact wireless usb router adapters . Two of them come with a base station , the other ones you just stick in a usb slot . So what are they worth ?

Re: HDMI Cables - other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Dman View Post
    I get a few perks when fixing other people's pc - well the other day I fixed a friends pc and he gave me a few things , he works for cox cable . Heres some stuff he gave me that I have no use for okay heres what - 2 Hdmi cables , numerous linksys / cisco - compact wireless usb router adapters . Two of them come with a base station , the other ones you just stick in a usb slot . So what are they worth ?
    You can get HDMI cables for a buck apiece if you shop, I just ordered 10! You might some sucker locally though. No idea on teh routers.

Craigslist or ebay if you want to make some money. Those aren't going to be worth much here.
    Brian

Im not looking to make money , my son is though . I told him I dont think their worth to much .