Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Re: Sat Oct 29 10am ET - All day virtual LAN party #4 (Battlefield 3 release party)

Our Clan is also having a launch day virtual party, we might just come raid the server

Re: Sat Oct 29 10am ET - All day virtual LAN party #4 (Battlefield 3 release party)

Saturday is almost here !!!
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.

[Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]
    My Rigs - My Upgrade History - My Games

Lenny, count me in. It has been a while but I plan to be there for a little while anyway.

Sgt_Bilko
    i5 2500k @ 4.8
    ASUS P8Z68 -V Pro Gen3
    Corsair H80
    8GB Corsair Vengance DDR3 1600
    Sapphire HD 7950 OC
    Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD
    Antec P 280
    Corsiar HX750 PS
    LG SATA HD/DVD Blu Ray-drive

Quote Originally Posted by jmanny View Post
    Lenny, count me in. It has been a while but I plan to be there for a little while anyway.

Sgt_Bilko
    Excellent! Be sure to get on TeamSpeak.

[Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]

Its been a while since I played with you guys. I remember few UT2004 game sessions WAY back.

I will try to make it

My Orgin name = ChaoSki
    Main Rig |Lian Li PC-K58W| Antec 750W HCG-750 |Intel 2500k SB |Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3|Patriot 2x 4GB| 2x MSI 460 1gb Hawk in SLI |Seagate 250gb|Samsung 24" 2433BW|Logitech MOMO|
    PC 3 |Ultra Aluminus|Ultra 500PS|Intel E8400 3.0|Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3L|OCZ 2x 2GB| VisionTek 4870 512mb |Seagate 250gb|Dell 20.1" 2007fpw|
    HTPC|Antec New Solution HTPC Case|AMD X2 4000+|Gigabyte GA-MA69GM-S2H|Corsair 2x 1GB|ATI 5450|BlueRay|Seagate 250gb|Samsung 40"|

Quote Originally Posted by AMDTurbo View Post
    Its been a while since I played with you guys. I remember few UT2004 game sessions WAY back.

I will try to make it

My Orgin name = ChaoSki
    Is ChaoSki your Battlelog name as well?

Sorry, did you all set a start time?
    Ryan Shrout
    Owner, PC Perspective
    rshrout -at- pcper -dot- com
    --= Follow me on Twitter =--

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    10 am ET

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    Is ChaoSki your Battlelog name as well?
    I believe so.

Zetachi,. can you please resend your invite (if that was you). Sorry I ignored it, forgot that I posted my name here.

Thx
    Main Rig |Lian Li PC-K58W| Antec 750W HCG-750 |Intel 2500k SB |Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3|Patriot 2x 4GB| 2x MSI 460 1gb Hawk in SLI |Seagate 250gb|Samsung 24" 2433BW|Logitech MOMO|
    PC 3 |Ultra Aluminus|Ultra 500PS|Intel E8400 3.0|Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3L|OCZ 2x 2GB| VisionTek 4870 512mb |Seagate 250gb|Dell 20.1" 2007fpw|
    HTPC|Antec New Solution HTPC Case|AMD X2 4000+|Gigabyte GA-MA69GM-S2H|Corsair 2x 1GB|ATI 5450|BlueRay|Seagate 250gb|Samsung 40"|

Quote Originally Posted by AMDTurbo View Post
    I believe so.

Zetachi,. can you please resend your invite (if that was you). Sorry I ignored it, forgot that I posted my name here.

Thx
    Done. I'll be out of the house all day but I'm hoping to make the evening session. That is if you guys don't BF3 OD

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Start: whenever you wake up
    End: whenever you go to bed

Quote Originally Posted by zetachi
    Done. I'll be out of the house all day but I'm hoping to make the evening session. That is if you guys don't BF3 OD
    If you get back into to TS and we're all on the floor foaming at the mouth, just make sure to get the adrenalin straight into the heart, pulp fiction-style. Get me first, I don't want to waste valuable BF3 time

Just because BF3 is the new hotness doesn't mean we might not take a game-break with some other stuff, so don't forget to have your other titles installed and ready to go!

Trust me, I do science
    My Hardware, Past and Present

Got my shock paddles ready

Quote Originally Posted by Activate: AMD View Post
    Start: whenever you wake up
    End: whenever you go to bed

If you get back into to TS and we're all on the floor foaming at the mouth, just make sure to get the adrenalin straight into the heart, pulp fiction-style. Get me first, I don't want to waste valuable BF3 time

Just because BF3 is the new hotness doesn't mean we might not take a game-break with some other stuff, so don't forget to have your other titles installed and ready to go!

I'm taking suggestions for a map rotation for tomorrow. I like to get that setup today so we can test it out tonight and so there is less messing around with the server tomorrow. Maps & Game types can be combined in any combination in the rotation.

Available maps
    Operation Metro
    Caspian Border
    Operation Firestorm
    Grand Bazaar
    Seine Crossing
    Noshahr Canals
    Kharg Island
    Tehran Highway
    Damavand Peak

Available Game types
    Conquest
    Rush
    Squad Rush
    Squad Death Match
    TDM

Current game type/map rotation
    Conquest-Caspian Border
    Conquest-Grand Bazaar
    Conquest-Seine Crossing
    Conquest-Operation Firestorm
    Conquest-Damavand Peak
    Conquest-Noshahr Canals
    Conquest-Kharg Island

Notes
    • Conquest-Tehran Highway was removed because it seems to be a generally laggy map
    • Conquest-Metro was removed because Conquest/64 simply doesn't work for that map
    Last edited by zetachi; 10-28-2011 at 11:31 AM.

I'm fine with all of that. I'm sort of interested in trying some of the smaller maps as well. I've only played on 64 man servers so far. It may be preferrable to try smaller maps if we're having trouble populating the full thing at times

Trust me, I do science
    My Hardware, Past and Present

I believe also that the maps come in 2 size flavors large 64 and small 32. So depending on the # of people playing we may want to shift size. 8x8 on a large 64 man conquest caspian would be kind of ridikolas