Motorola Droid X2, an iPhone user's persepctive.

Ive had this phone for 2 days now, and so far, I'm pretty happy with it. I like the fact that it's far more customizable, and the fact that it simply does more without having to be jailbroken. I can share files with my server, I can download and store files, and many other things. Granted, it is not as user friendly as the iPhone, but it's not impossible to figure out either. My only real gripe so far is music management. The stock media player is lousy, vCast media manager isn't much better, and syncing music is noticeably slower. I tried many alternative media players and the only one that seemed to get it right was Mozilla Songbird. It's most definitely a viable iTunes replacement on both your PC, and Smartphone if you don't have an iPhone. Battery life is also comparable to the iPhone. It lasts approximately 36 hours under moderate use which is pretty good for a smartphone.

I have 14 days to decide whether I want to try another phone, or carrier, so I'm open to suggestions in regards to other phones to try.

As another election draws near; the G.O.P. are yet again filled with a stupid confidence that the they will win the White House. What they don't realize about people like Trump, Carson, and Cruz is that their rhetoric only resonates within an echo chamber, but not the American people. They live in an illusion of falsehood and distorted truth and only seek information and opinions that confirm these beliefs and instantly reject anything that contradicts them because only their opinions matter. Their notion of freedom is freedom for themselves and those alike to them, but not the rest of the country which has changed.
    These are the reasons why the G.O.P is set to lose in 2016. And when that happens, rest assured that they will have myriad of conspiracy theories blaming everyone and everything from the liberal media, to Oprah, to welfare moms, and pretty much everyone but their own disgusting selves.

Re: Motorola Droid X2, an iPhone user's persepctive.

good to know. I am probably going to a smart phone in a few months and I really try to steer clear of Apple as much as I can.
    Brian

The phones im waiting on aren't out just yet through a carrier. Though you can buy them, albeit at a premium i wouldn't pay.

Those two phones are the Galaxy Note and the Galaxy Nexus both from Samsung.

The HTC Edge looks interesting too. Not out yet either though...guess im not much help lol.

There is always the Galaxy S2, but i would steer clear from the non sprint versions.

I just bought the HTC Sensation 4G so far I like! picked it up at walmart for $19.99 they priced matched the Target price. Had to extend my Tmobile account tho

Quote Originally Posted by /\/\adGamer View Post
    I just bought the HTC Sensation 4G so far I like! picked it up at walmart for $19.99 they priced matched the Target price. Had to extend my Tmobile account tho
    Was this a local deal?

Ill grab one and extend my tmobile for 19.99.

^^^ not sure it was on the target Sunday add in the paper

I just got a motorola photon with the dual core tegra processor its pretty good can do just about anything on it.