Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: GTX 570 dies after 11 months

Lord help.. this thread is revived after two months.. here we go again lol.

RMA it, if successful fine, if not, you gave it a shot. Personally i do not look into the terminology what is the exact definition of overclocking as far as warranties stand. As I stated if Yes, Fine.......................if not, I will use whatever resource I can to have it done and if I cannot, a lesson learned.

Maybe purchase a EVGA next time around or some other brand with a more comprehensive warranty.
    E3-1230v2/H100/P8Z77-LX
    4x4Gb GSkill 1866/R9 290X
    Sandisk ExtremeII 240GB/WD 1TB Black Spinner
    Lian Li Pc-7B plusII /OCZ 600W ModXStream/Z-5500's.[/I]

Quote Originally Posted by python134r View Post
    RMA it, if successful fine, if not, you gave it a shot. Personally i do not look into the terminology what is the exact definition of overclocking as far as warranties stand. As I stated if Yes, Fine.......................if not, I will use whatever resource I can to have it done and if I cannot, a lesson learned.

Maybe purchase a EVGA next time around or some other brand with a more comprehensive warranty.
    The thread...is...ALIVE! It LIVES!

LOL- He probably did something already, as the question was asked last year.

If anyone here ever does need some extra help with their Galaxy card, be it an RMA, troubleshooting, rebate, or just a question/comment, I invite you pm me or shoot me an email at Andrew at Galaxytechus.com (without spaces, @ instead of at) and I'll make sure you're taken care of.

We know users are going to overclock our cards, and we want you guys to use our products to their fullest potential. If a Galaxy card fails while overclocked and you run into any difficulty getting a replacement for any reason, please let me know and I'll help however I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxytech View Post
    If anyone here ever does need some extra help with their Galaxy card, be it an RMA, troubleshooting, rebate, or just a question/comment, I invite you pm me or shoot me an email at Andrew at Galaxytechus.com (without spaces, @ instead of at) and I'll make sure you're taken care of.

We know users are going to overclock our cards, and we want you guys to use our products to their fullest potential. If a Galaxy card fails while overclocked and you run into any difficulty getting a replacement for any reason, please let me know and I'll help however I can.
    Nice Just like I said a month ago companies today are starting to expect overclocking. Now if you did some sort of pencil trick or physical mod to a card and expected a warranty that might be asking a bit much.

However companies like Galaxy expect you to OC it these days. A warranty is there so you can get your product replaced when it fails within the warranty period. If you cant get it replaced in that period OC or not then the company is failing IMO. Props to Galaxy for standing behind warranties and their product. I've never owned a Galaxy card but I wouldn't omit it from the future.