hd 6770 amps needed?

hello, my old v-card died. The power supply I have now has [2] 19 amp rails/585 watts. Do I have enough of a power supply to run a HD 6770???
    From what I can fine this card draws a max of 108 watts, next card down is a 6750, which draws a max of 86 watts. Pleas advise , thanks.....

Re: hd 6770 amps needed?

Quote Originally Posted by 3legged dog View Post
    hello, my old v-card died. The power supply I have now has [2] 19 amp rails/585 watts. Do I have enough of a power supply to run a HD 6770???
    From what I can fine this card draws a max of 108 watts, next card down is a 6750, which draws a max of 86 watts. Pleas advise , thanks.....
    Unless the rest of your system is pulling a tonne of wattage I'd think you are ok with that PS.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Yeah, you will be fine with that combination.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshMST View Post
    Yeah, you will be fine with that combination.
    A Big thanks to you both for your replys.....